Introduction

Péhl Tamás

hi everyone 👋

my name is Tomi, I'm a 17 years old, Hungarian boy. I've first discovered MIKA in 2018, when I was watching youtube and I fell into a loophole full of "The Voice" videos and saw one, where he covered Bohemian Rhapsody alongside Garou, Jennifer and Florent and one, where he "auditioned" with Grace Kelly. After that I checked out his music and realised that I've listened to his songs a lot when I was younger (especially from LICM) so I immediately fell in love with him, his music, his voice, his stage presence and his personality. He became and is my favourite singer.

about me: I speak Hungarian, German and (mostly British) English, I love music, I play the piano and the guitar, I sing, I love travelling and spending time with my friends, I play water polo and I also love to ski.

I've sadly never been to a MIKA concert before, my first concert experience was I Love Beirut, for which I immediately bought a ticket to support Beirut, but also because I really wanted to have a MIKA concert vibe. I also have the Love Paris and the Parc Des Princes DVDs and I love them, but it's one of my biggest goals on my bucket list to attend one of his shows.

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 11

Hi, Tamas! :bye: Welcome to MFC, you'll find a lot of info about Mika here! :welcomeani: 

4 hours ago, Péhl Tamás said:

but it's one of my biggest goals on my bucket list to attend one of his shows.

I hope he will do Sziget festival again, I've seen him there in 2013 and it was amazing! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, Péhl Tamás said:

I was watching youtube and I fell into a loophole full of "The Voice" videos and saw one, where he covered Bohemian Rhapsody alongside Garou, Jennifer and Florent and one, where he "auditioned" with Grace Kelly.

Haha this is how I (re)discovered him as well!! I could have written this myself.

Welcome!! I love how you made Karaoke versions of his music ❤️

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 1:27 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Haha this is how I (re)discovered him as well!! I could have written this myself.

That's awesome 😍

On 12/24/2021 at 1:27 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I love how you made Karaoke versions of his music 

Thank you, great to hear that! 😌❤️ I love to sing and I usually try to practice it by singing along to songs I like, so when I couldn't find karaokes, that I liked, I decided to make them myself and then realised, that if I've already made them, it's just a few clicks for me to actually make them public.

• Like 2

I've completely forgotten about this thread :lmfao:Since then I'm 19 years old, I've been to the show at Arena di Verona last September, it was my first MIKA experience and it was wonderful. I moved from Budapest to Vienna and I started university there this September. I've also purchased tickets on the MFC presale for the Apocalypse Calypso show in Berlin to celebrate him coming back to Germany and to celebrate him coming closer to Hungary/Austria instead of just being in France and Italy, because neither can I speak French nor Italian :lmfao: But I can perfectly speak English and German, so the show in Berlin will be my first one, where I can understand everything he's saying :D I've thought about the show at Bercy, but I've already been to a spectacular big arena show and I really wanted to attend an intimate small show too, because I've seen a lot of videos and he seems a lot more comfortable and direct at those shows. so in spring I'll spend a few days in Berlin with my girlfriend before the show and I really look forward to it :D also, I've made some changes to my original introduction, because I've written some things wrong.

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 3

On 12/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, Péhl Tamás said:

but it's one of my biggest goals on my bucket list to attend one of his shows.

I guess you can cross that off your bucket list. :clap::original:

• Like 1