Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

44 minutes ago, Hero said:

Story

mikainstagram2801208698967530524_179779999.thumb.jpg.d91707e9f690f4022284294995abf992.jpg

Would be nice to recreate it.

I only have grass and some dirt here :damn:

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You are all worried about his hair? What about his facial hair? We’ll soon be the MFC - Miguel Fan Club

That flower pic might be old, I could imagine it's from when he took the flower pic of Mel - but we saw new photos last week from the French gig, and I don't think he could grow a proper moustache in 2-3 weeks, until the tour starts? Or could he? I have no experience with moustaches, lol! :roftl:

But you're all wrong,, I'm sure the change is that he rediscovered that Germany exists and is planning a huge tour here. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Story

mikainstagram2801208698967530524_179779999.thumb.jpg.d91707e9f690f4022284294995abf992.jpg

this is... :cloud: :swoon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

Were you planning on going topless too? :naughty:

Oh I forgot that detail :blink:

I would freeze and that is going to ruin the peaceful pose :giveup:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm in love :wub2: :swoon::stretcher: :mikalove::fangurl: :cloud:

mikainstagram_story_2801208698967530524_179779999.jpg

I remember when he was writing, I think his last album, he  was in a similar place. There is a photo of him sitting on the grass surrounded by flowers and it was in the south of France, but I can't find the photo. I deleted it from my folder. :emot-sad:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And what if.... Fortune's wedding and.... Mika's at the same time????

Maybe I’m a bit of a snowflake and I can only speak for myself, but I definitely wanted the day to be about my husband and myself….and not share the spotlight :lol3:

20 hours ago, mellody said:

Aww that'd be nice. :wub2: I don't think he'd be doing it at the same time as Fortuné, but maybe he did get engaged. Or split up. Or already got married. Or whatever, lol! Or he coloured his hair purple. It could be anything

I think you nailed it… it could be anything! Everything! But it could also be something TOTALLY unexpected…. Or painfully obvious :biggrin2: 

Whatever it is, this is what being a Mika fan is like :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I remember when he was writing, I think his last album, he  was in a similar place. There is a photo of him sitting on the grass surrounded by flowers and it was in the south of France, but I can't find the photo. I deleted it from my folder. :emot-sad:

I think it's older than the last album 

I'd rather say it was around 2014/2015

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Bm9si5NIQAEnkXy.jpg

this one? it was from May 2014 i think

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Bm9si5NIQAEnkXy.jpg

this one? it was from May 2014 i think

Fantastic!!! :yes:   :clap: Thank you!!:huglove:  2014 bufff as I said: Time flies.  It can be the same place? 

• Like 2