Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

:facepalm: poor Mika persecuted by camels and with a bandaged finger :tears:but he will surely recover don't worry he is a lion don't forget this :camel3:Google (Android 12L)

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

if it's broken, he probably would have a cast around his whole hand/wrist, to keep it immobile, and not just a bandage? Tho, who knows, different doctors might handle that in different ways. Maybe he ripped off a fingernail? That's nasty and takes a while to heal. I don't know if it could be a cut, wouldn't even a deep one have healed enough after 2 weeks, so a plaster would be enough to cover it? :dunno: I've had all 3 of these issues on my fingers or toes at some point, so I'm trying to figure it out from my own experience, lol! 😅 As the bandage is also on his fingertip, I vote for the ripped off nail as the most likely theory. Ouch. :sad:

Anyway, I hope he recovers soon. :huglove:

I wonder if it was a bad sprain, and they're keeping a compression bandage on to reduce swelling (and also to remind him not to use it yet - we all know he'd be back on the keyboard at the first opportunity! 😉)

Good info here:

https://www.bssh.ac.uk/patients/conditions/33/finger_sprains

"These injuries can take a suprisingly long time to heal. In particular the swelling around the joint may last several months. Most patients, however, will regain a full range of movement." 

Hope he's better soon, he'll be getting bored of it. 🤞

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder if it was a bad sprain, and they're keeping a compression bandage on to reduce swelling (and also to remind him not to use it yet - we all know he'd be back on the keyboard at the first opportunity! 😉)

Good info here:

https://www.bssh.ac.uk/patients/conditions/33/finger_sprains

"These injuries can take a suprisingly long time to heal. In particular the swelling around the joint may last several months. Most patients, however, will regain a full range of movement." 

Hope he's better soon, he'll be getting bored of it. 🤞

good luck to Mika 

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That’s why he is sharing the joy with us :biggrin2: albeit 0.2 seconds

I don't mind at all if he keeps sharing, I'm not tired of it yet. :teehee: On the contrary, love hearing more of his beautiful soundtrack. :wub2: (even if just a few seconds :lol:)

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mellody said:

I don't mind at all if he keeps sharing, I'm not tired of it yet. :teehee: On the contrary, love hearing more of his beautiful soundtrack. :wub2: (even if just a few seconds :lol:)

oh yes total agree :thumb_yello:

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And probably no more bandage on his finger.

Paused the video on different frames while zooming in and there's definitely no bandage! 

And as for looking embarrassed, maybe he's cooking dinner for someone special? :das:

30 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Paused the video on different frames while zooming in and there's definitely no bandage! 

And as for looking embarrassed, maybe he's cooking dinner for someone special? :das:

Yes, for me as well it looks like no bandage. But is his fingernail black? Or it's just a shadow on his hand?

Maybe he just hit himself and his fingernail became black, so he covered it with a bandage.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, for me as well it looks like no bandage. But is his fingernail black? Or it's just a shadow on his hand?

Maybe he just hit himself and his fingernail became black, so he covered it with a bandage.

If it's just a black nail, a plaster would have been enough to cover it. I mean, ok, it happens that men make an injury look worse than it is (especially in football :mf_rosetinted:) - but we're talking about "I'll just finish the gig with a torn tendon"-Mika, so it's probably worse than it looks. 🙈 :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad it's already healed enough so he doesn't need the bandage anymore.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Do we know what day he's doing that yet?

No. We've been collecting info in the French Press thread, and when there's a date announced, we'll open an extra thread for it... but so far, nothing definite except that they announce him as one of the stars, some time during the show. :dunno: Seems the last live show will be at some point in November, the info is also on the French Press thread.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

No. We've been collecting info in the French Press thread, and when there's a date announced, we'll open an extra thread for it... but so far, nothing definite except that they announce him as one of the stars, some time during the show. :dunno: Seems the last live show will be at some point in November, the info is also on the French Press thread.

The last show will take place the 26th of November. And according to the press in each prime time there will be 5 stars performing with the talents. I don't know - does it mean that each of them will be in more than one show?

So he just told the story what happened to his finger on the MFC live. Crushed it in a heavy hotel room door. Ouch. Just imagining that gets me in the right mood for Halloween, with the hair on the back of my neck standing on end. :shocked:  I'm usually not one to say "poor Mika", but in this case... :crybaby: Luckily his finger is on the mend.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1