Tour rumours 2023

mellody

France Bleu

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/culture-loisirs/printemps-de-bourges-mika-m-pokora-shaka-ponk-presents-pour-l-edition-2024-5005984

Jeudi 21 septembre 2023 à 11:04

Printemps de Bourges : Mika, M Pokora, Shaka Ponk sont les premiers noms de l'édition 2024

Le Printemps de Bourges prend beaucoup d'avance pour lancer son édition 2024. Cinq premiers noms d'artistes viennent d'être dévoilés.

L'automne 2023 n'a pas encore commencé que l'on se prépare déjà pour le Printemps 2024. Le festival de Bourges lève le voile, ce jeudi, sur une partie de la programmation. La direction révèle les premiers noms : le rappeur vierzonnais Josman, un autre rappeur en la personne de PLK, le groupe Shaka Ponk, l'artiste pop Mika et le chanteur français M Pokora.

Le reste de la programmation sera dévoilée dans les prochaines semaines. Et la billetterie va ouvrir le jeudi 19 octobre. Les concerts auront lieu du 23 au 28 avril 2024, pour la 48ème édition du Printemps de Bourges.

Les cinq premiers noms du Printemps de Bourges 2024

Parmi les têtes d'affiches, il y a donc le chanteur d'origine libanaise Mika.

A 40 ans, il s'apprête à sortir son nouvel album et il a donc choisi le Printemps de Bourges pour défendre ce nouveau disque.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

France Bleu

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/culture-loisirs/printemps-de-bourges-mika-m-pokora-shaka-ponk-presents-pour-l-edition-2024-5005984

Jeudi 21 septembre 2023 à 11:04

Printemps de Bourges : Mika, M Pokora, Shaka Ponk sont les premiers noms de l'édition 2024

Le Printemps de Bourges prend beaucoup d'avance pour lancer son édition 2024. Cinq premiers noms d'artistes viennent d'être dévoilés.

L'automne 2023 n'a pas encore commencé que l'on se prépare déjà pour le Printemps 2024. Le festival de Bourges lève le voile, ce jeudi, sur une partie de la programmation. La direction révèle les premiers noms : le rappeur vierzonnais Josman, un autre rappeur en la personne de PLK, le groupe Shaka Ponk, l'artiste pop Mika et le chanteur français M Pokora.

Le reste de la programmation sera dévoilée dans les prochaines semaines. Et la billetterie va ouvrir le jeudi 19 octobre. Les concerts auront lieu du 23 au 28 avril 2024, pour la 48ème édition du Printemps de Bourges.

Les cinq premiers noms du Printemps de Bourges 2024

Parmi les têtes d'affiches, il y a donc le chanteur d'origine libanaise Mika.

A 40 ans, il s'apprête à sortir son nouvel album et il a donc choisi le Printemps de Bourges pour défendre ce nouveau disque.

Confirmed in Mika's stories:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

:glasses:

Isn't it the TEST for Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024 ?

:swiss:

TESTSHOW ARENA

Geneva ARENA, Le Grand-Saconnex. Monday 25 September 2023

https://www.seetickets.com/ch/event/testshow-arena/geneva-arena/2769899

Geneva ARENA, Le Grand-Saconnex 1218

Monday 25 September 2023

• Doors Open: 19:00
  • Starts: 20:00

More information about TESTSHOW ARENA tickets

Doors:19h

MIKA is known for his lively melodies that span several octaves and his classically trained voice.

Throughout his career, MIKA has crafted a world of gritty romance amidst the joy and playfulness of technicolored alternative pop. Since his career started with the mega hit “Grace Kelly” in 2007, he sold billions of records, amassed several awards and also swayed audiences presenting TV Shows such as X Factor or last year’s ESC.

Now, he's back with new music. The single "C'est la vie" is a hymn to love, to the intimate revolutions that still make us beings in the making, despite the passage of time. In Spring 2024 his new tour also brings him to one exclusive Swiss show in Geneva.

Important Information:

Please inform yourself about the entry regulations of the venue before the event.

More info via: https://www.geneva-arena.ch/fr/faq

Important Information for people with wheelchairs:

You will need a normal general admission ticket, one person accompanying you can get in without an extra ticket.

Please book your tickets via e-mail with information about city, date of the event and your phone number (that can be reached during the day) as well as the number of wheelchairs: http://ticketing@seetickets.ch

Thank you!

https://www.seetickets.com/ch/event/testshow-arena/geneva-arena/2769899

Event Not Found

Screenshot2023-09-22at04-26-50SeeTickets(CH)-NoEventsFound.thumb.png.098d7dd324ad58730974d7d9dbd34af8.png

• Like 1

Oohh, that's the Hammersmith Apollo, memories!! :fangurl: It's a week after Berlin, so if he doesn't add any gigs near me in between, I might be able to go. Haven't missed any of his regular tour gigs in London since fall 2007, so I wouldn't want to miss this one either. I just hope he'll announce the rest of the tourdates before tickets go on sale, that would help a lot with making plans. 😅🙈

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Florine said:

Oh Amazing ! Do you know how we Can access to the artist pre-sale ?

Keep watching MFC, if we know anything it'll be posted here (gig thread and/or members only section) in the next few days. So far the gig isn't even officially announced yet by Mika and his team. Once it's official, we'll start a thread for it.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Oohh, that's the Hammersmith Apollo, memories!! :fangurl: It's a week after Berlin, so if he doesn't add any gigs near me in between, I might be able to go. Haven't missed any of his regular tour gigs in London since fall 2007, so I wouldn't want to miss this one either. I just hope he'll announce the rest of the tourdates before tickets go on sale, that would help a lot with making plans. 😅🙈

Wow, Hammersmith Apollo has 5039 standing places and 3632 seats, so is significantly larger than Roundhouse with 1503 places. It's a very good sign. Eurovision and The Piano probably had a positive effect. Now it just needs to be confirmed. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Wow, Hammersmith Apollo has 5039 standing places and 3632 seats, so is significantly larger than Roundhouse with 1503 places. It's a very good sign. Eurovision and The Piano probably had a positive effect. Now it just needs to be confirmed. :original:

I think it's a question of minutes/hours.

The event is already on Mika's FB account .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hey, all.

Ticketmaster's posting of a Mika gig in London is premature.

I've had to take the links down for now.

Trust me, when there is official news to report, we will post it on MFC!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

I hope it's the case, I went to the Apollo this year for Sam Ryder and wouldn't be too difficult for me since it's after Easter so I could get the time off hopefully 

@BeccaStardust The plan below is for another gig at the Apollo. For the standing area, which is closest to the stage, I guess it's necessary to queue for quite a few hours, whereas the circle seated areas guarantee you a seat without having to queue a long time. Is that the case? Can you still see well from the yellow Circle Seated area which looks sold out here ?

It would be great to see Mika in Italy but I imagine this will be a pretty special gig (provided it's confirmed). :original: 

EventimeApollo.thumb.png.73e894ca2727668ff0e2d30406cba911.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SusanT said:

@BeccaStardust The plan below is for another gig at the Apollo. For the standing area, which is closest to the stage, I guess it's necessary to queue for quite a few hours, whereas the circle seated areas guarantee you a seat without having to queue a long time. Is that the case? Can you still see well from the yellow Circle Seated area which looks sold out here ?

It would be great to see Mika in Italy but I imagine this will be a pretty special gig (provided it's confirmed). :original: 

EventimeApollo.thumb.png.73e894ca2727668ff0e2d30406cba911.png

Nothing's confirmed yet, but as you're talking about the venue - Mika has performed there in 2008 and 2010. The seats are on a balcony, the standing area is sloped, so you stand higher the further back you are. Here's a pic:

800-x-500-17.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

Nothing's confirmed yet, but as you're talking about the venue - Mika has performed there in 2008 and 2010. The seats are on a balcony, the standing area is sloped, so you stand higher the further back you are. Here's a pic:

800-x-500-17.jpg

So presumably those in the seats are not allowed to stand up and dance? Or don't they mind? 

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

So presumably those in the seats are not allowed to stand up and dance? Or don't they mind? 

I had a look at their website and seated people are allowed to stand!

Glad there wasn't a rule against that at the Roundhouse! I think I only sat for 5 minutes there :naughty:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I'll need to have an account with Ticketmaster.co.uk or eventim.co.uk in order to buy a ticket for a gig in the UK, right? Does it matter which?

Not sure, sometimes they have different seat allocations or quotas. Maybe have an account with both, to be sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1