Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

More stories

338429585_148241138175094_182550382587143654_n.jpg

Hmm, the ones that are pulled out look a bit dark (except for the white one)... I wonder if the photo Mira Mikati posted today was in the same store?

Screenshot_20230328_215443_Instagram.jpg

If she's taking care of Mika's outfits, I'm not worried that it might end up too dark / not colourful enough. :lol3: Would love it if she did the designs again! :wub2:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, the ones that are pulled out look a bit dark (except for the white one)... I wonder if the photo Mira Mikati posted today was in the same store?

If she's taking care of Mika's outfits, I'm not worried that it might end up too dark / not colourful enough. :lol3: Would love it if she did the designs again! :wub2:

I thought as well about Mira Mikati. I've even checked her last postings. But nothing connected to Mika.

It can be the same warehouse. But on the other hand all may look similar.

And I can imagine that if Mika went to London and and is lurking in the fabric rolls it may have something to do with Mira!!!!! 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mmmmm, a full suit made from that dark sheer fabric could be interesting... :shocked: :blush::swoon::teehee:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Another story from Mira Mikati.

Looks like she is in Paris! The photo from la place de la Concorde where Mika usually stays in The Carillon hotel.

Let's wait to see if we will have a new story with #showerart 🤣

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another story from Mira Mikati.

Looks like she is in Paris! The photo from la place de la Concorde where Mika usually stays in The Carillon hotel.

Let's wait to see if we will have a new story with #showerart 🤣

Hm, it's from yesterday too, so if Mika was in London and Mira in Paris, it wasn't the same store. :(

i was thinking this morning, with the blue and white fabrics, maybe he's getting a special outfit for his gig in Greece? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hm, it's from yesterday too, so if Mika was in London and Mira in Paris, it wasn't the same store. :(

i was thinking this morning, with the blue and white fabrics, maybe he's getting a special outfit for his gig in Greece? :dunno_grin:

You know, going from London to Paris on Eurostar it's not a big deal.

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Do you think it's possible to bring back big girls on stage?

Maybe new outfits for them is a reason for Mika to look for new fabrics? Mira could make them in her workshop!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe new outfits for them is a reason for Mika to look for new fabrics? Mira could make them in her workshop!

Well, he hinted on Tiktok that he might, so maybe? They can dance on stage while he's walking through the crowd (at least I hope he'll keep doing that!), so the audience has more to watch than just the musicians while Mika has disappeared. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, he hinted on Tiktok that he might, so maybe? They can dance on stage while he's walking through the crowd (at least I hope he'll keep doing that!), so the audience has more to watch than just the musicians while Mika has disappeared. :lol:

We should all wear one! Imagine his face when he looks into the crowd and sees everyone in a corset! :naughty:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This only works if you’re taller than everyone else, or taller than the barrier :biggrin2: 

Not when he's running around in the crowd. 

Are we back to getting you on stilts? :naughty:

Tempting... :teehee:

71mE6AI69IL._AC_UY580_.jpg

Edited by Hero
  • Haha 1

Just when I wanted to turn off my phone for the night, I got an IG notification... :lol3:

Seems he's in Miami. 

Edit: A 2nd story and a Tiktok

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYgoHKKN/

Mika let me sleep, lol! :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MikaTikTok

ARE YOU READY TO RATE YOUR SONGS?

A clever way of letting potential new fans know that he's sung other great songs 😁 besides "Grace Kelly" and "Big Girl You Are Beautiful "

I wasn't expecting "Rain" to be n 1 - does he really mean it? 

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, SusanT said:

A clever way of letting potential new fans know that he's sung other great songs 😁 besides "Grace Kelly" and "Big Girl You Are Beautiful "

I wasn't expecting "Rain" to be n 1 - does he really mean it? 

He's just having fun :wink2: His fav song changes in each interview anyway :lmfao:so I wouldn't trust him on this :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Have we seen John before? 

I think it’s one of his uncles? 

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MikaTikTok

He’s panicking all the way :lol3: poor man. I’m sure he will come up with a different rating if you would ask him again! Just like Anne said! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MikaTikTok

The second version is from youtube or have you uploaded it here? How can I watch (and share from) Youtube? If it is possible that is :-))) Sorry if I ask something silly, I don't know much about these things. :-)