2024 - Mika @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK, 9 April

mellody

Of course Mika will also be coming to London on his 2024 UK tour! Although he has been back to London for several gigs meanwhile, the last time he has been performing at the Eventim Apollo, formerly Hammersmith Apollo, was in March 2010. He'll be back there on 9 April 2024!

The general ticket sale starts Friday 29 September 2023 at 10am UK time

The MFC presale starts Thursday 28 September 2023 at 10am UK time, more info will be posted in this part of the forum: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/9-members-only-exclusives/

On Wednesday 27 September there's already a presale for O2 customers in the UK.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 6

I'm sure people will look up the venue website anyway but I'll just share some information I came across to help save time for anyone:

Bags must be roughly A4 sized or smaller, handbags should be fine, NO backpacks.

You cannot bring your own food and drink into the venue unless it's for medical reasons (which the Apollo need to know about in advance!).

No flags or balloons allowed in the venue! (sorry @Anna Ko Kolkowska, no heart balloons for you :no:).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

No flags or balloons allowed in the venue! (sorry @Anna Ko Kolkowska, no heart balloons for you :no:).

:lol3:  You want to try me? :wink2:

No I am not preparing any fan action for London.

Anyway I it was paper hearts fan action in London, not balloons :lol3:

I have some ideas for France.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anyway I it was paper hearts fan action in London, not balloons :lol3:

I know it wasn't a fan action but wasn't it you who gave Mika the balloon at the Roundhouse? 

53 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah, you mean this?

I brought 4 (four) balloons and gave them to the people. I've seen only two in the audience. One landed on the stage.

I'm guessing a picture is supposed to be there? Unless my phone is glitching, which it was doing this morning actually... 😖

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A picture?

Sorry! I've just realised the description is what you meant :doh:

Came across one of my poor quality videos where I can see a balloon being passed around, and I remember Mika eventually popping it! :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mayli said:

I'm thinking to go or not cause it's on Tuesday,not weekend and London is a bit distance from Reading where I live now and don't wanna rush to catch the last tube and train.In this case,does anyone else would book a hotel room nearby to stay for a night and also does any discount for buying ticket through MFC etc.?Thanks!

I think there will be a lot of people booking a hotel to stay nearby as we tend to come from far and wide! I haven't looked at hotels myself yet but probably the nearest to the venue is where i'll go, but i'm sure when people have their tickets we can say roughly where we are staying if you were worried about walking back on your own :) and I don't think we typically get any discount with the MFC presale but its nice to get them a little earlier and have them sorted!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mayli said:

I'm thinking to go or not cause it's on Tuesday,not weekend and London is a bit distance from Reading where I live now and don't wanna rush to catch the last tube and train.In this case,does anyone else would book a hotel room nearby to stay for a night and also does any discount for buying ticket through MFC etc.?Thanks!

When I lived in Reading I always used to stay overnight in London.  That way you get to have breakfast with other Mika fans :naughty:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Game over on Ticketmaster.

Some far rows left on Eventim.co.uk

Now resell tickets on Ticketmaster:

image.thumb.png.f6661fdbc05456ea7ea8550833060695.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1