2024 - Mika @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK, 9 April

mellody

1 hour ago, Mayli said:

Oh funny then I don't know why u can represent him to say something lol 😆 when u are just also a fans?

Not representing him, just repeating his words. Maybe you haven’t seen this video yet (it is actually longer, I just included the excerpt where he expresses his gratitude for the effort and investment to come see him):

• Like 6

2 hours ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

Yes - there are mainline train strikes on the Friday & Saturday before too, so might affect anyone going to/from the Manchester gig. 

:crybaby:

I hope that changes!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

:crybaby:

I hope that changes!

I will have a car, getting it from the airport when I get back from Berlin.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mayli said:

LOL 😂 I think the most powerful thing is reallg taking actions but not just keep saying the words 😅 cause words can be always said so beautifully and human usually say more than really doing it thats then become bulls**t 😆🤔 

Whatever,u have your own choice for keep supporting him a lot but none of my business cause have made up my mind and life have more other things for me to do or to help others, which I think would be more meaningful than just be a MIKA fans around the MFC or just joining his gigs🙏

Can't speak for everyone, but I think most of us have other interests outside of here. I like going to the cinema, comedy gigs, watching my favourite shows on TV. I haven't been on here much in years, except when gigs are announced. 

I have an obsession, but it's certainly not Mika, in fact it's a show on tv, I'm watching right now.

But I love going to Mika gigs now, to catch up with friends I've made down the years, and occasionally say hi to Mika himself, if he has time after shows. He's never come across as arrogant to me, I find him funny, if anything.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, silver said:

There are also rolling strikes on the main railway lines so different companies affected on different days, with rolling stock likely to end up in the wrong places.  Unfortunately this could affect anyone travelling from Gatwick airport on Monday 8th

Thank you for mentioning.

I have just bought a National Express ticket from Luton to London for the 9th.

While checking EMR train tickets they mention possibilities of problems till the 10th.

As I fly back the 10th from Gatwick I think I will take a coach as well to be sure.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mayli said:

Oh wow fk sake,every time I join the MIKA gig. It's at least two hours DJ performaning haha and already stood outside the venue for at least one hour for waiting to go in lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

There is a difference between the DJ on stage, which is like a support act, and the music played until the gig starts - a playlist that often represents Mika's music preferences. This time it's a bit too electronic for my liking, but there are also some songs I love on there - and the playlist might change for different countries too.

Anyway, just get a numbered seat next time, then you can arrive the moment Mika enters the stage (for the French gigs 20:30, I assume it's the same in the UK) without having to wait outside or having to endure hours of other music. :wink2: 

• Like 3

I've just found out I have the 10th off work so if there's tickets available I might be able to go since I could go straight after work then stay overnight 

(I know I haven't been active here in a while ) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

I've just found out I have the 10th off work so if there's tickets available I might be able to go since I could go straight after work then stay overnight 

(I know I haven't been active here in a while ) 

It seems I'll be going alone (people keep cancelling on me.. now the transport strike is an issue.. but I really want to go!). So, I have a seated ticket next to me in the circle (block 8 3rd row) if you want it. Just beware: I'm a terrible singer and I don't know the french songs :drunk_sing:

• Thanks 1

Hi there :) Do you know if there are any priority passes for his concert in London? I had the unpleasant surprise in Bordeaux of discovering they existed after a long queuing in the normal queue and just want to be sure this time haha!

Thanks a lot!

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, LottieX said:

Hi there :) Do you know if there are any priority passes for his concert in London? I had the unpleasant surprise in Bordeaux of discovering they existed after a long queuing in the normal queue and just want to be sure this time haha!

Thanks a lot!

Mika - Lounge Pass Upgrade

£ 25.00

https://www.eventim.co.uk/event/lounge-pass-upgrade-eventim-apollo-18419423/?affiliate=HAL

Lounge Pass Includes:
- Access to private lounge.
- One drink (Beer, Wine, Soft Drink, Single Spirit Mixer)
- Priority entrance to venue / queue jump.
- Private bathroom facilities and cloakroom.

Terms And Conditions
• A SEPARATE EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
Fast Track Entry - Simply ask a member of security team on arrival and they will direct you accordingly.
• One Lounge Pass ticket is required per Event Ticket
• Entry will be at Door Opening time for given event unless otherwise stated
• Last drinks will be 15 minutes before end of show
• All tickets are non-refundable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Oh wow thanks so there is one! Do you know if it works for standing tickets? Are you familiar with this?

In Bordeaux there was another line for the priority passes with a different queue, is it similar to this?

Thanks! :)

8 minutes ago, LottieX said:

Oh wow thanks so there is one! Do you know if it works for standing tickets? Are you familiar with this?

In Bordeaux there was another line for the priority passes with a different queue, is it similar to this?

Sorry, I have no idea. I haven't been there before.

:dunno:

Hello everyone :) I've just discovered this morning that there's a priorité access for the show. Do you know if it works for the standing tickets ?

Edited by Florine

Hi all

The info just says you must have a separate event ticket. Presumably that covers both seated and standing tickets. But I have emailed them to ask, will confirm back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LottieX said:

28 minutes ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone :) I've just discovered this morning that there's a priorité access for the show. Do you know if it works for the standing tickets ?

Good news! I've heard back from the venue, they've confirmed that the Lounge Pass is available for ALL ticket holders, standing and seated. 

• Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, Hero said:

Good news! I've heard back from the venue, they've confirmed that the Lounge Pass is available for ALL ticket holders, standing and seated. 

So even for people (like me 😀) who have the ticket from ticketmaster, not eventim? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

So even for people (like me 😀) who have the ticket from ticketmaster, not eventim? 🤔

I didn't ask but I don't think it matters where you bought the ticket, as long as you have purchased a ticket for the event then you can also buy a lounge pass. "All ticket holders". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Perfect! Thank you for your answer :) so with this upgrade, even the standing tickets will be able to access the venue earlier ?