2024 - Mika @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK, 9 April

mellody

44 minutes ago, JojoGrape said:

So, I guess I got a ticket for the London show (got the confirmation on both Ticketmaster and on email) but can´t see the actual ticket on my account on Ticketmaster. :confused:  Is there anyone else that has the same issue or is it just me? 

Ticket.thumb.png.4d73c706788d5f8e09890f2aacbdda48.png

Last year we only got the ticket shortly before the doors opened. They do that to avoid ticket touts. So yes, it's normal.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JojoGrape said:

So, I guess I got a ticket for the London show (got the confirmation on both Ticketmaster and on email) but can´t see the actual ticket on my account on Ticketmaster. :confused:  Is there anyone else that has the same issue or is it just me? 

Ticket.thumb.png.4d73c706788d5f8e09890f2aacbdda48.png

The ticket will be available later before the show.

It was like this in Roundhouse last year. Barcode sent via email a few minutes before the doors opening

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Barcode sent via email a few minutes before the doors opening

It seemed minutes but it was actually almost three hours before doors opening (I checked my e-mails).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It seemed minutes but it was actually almost three hours before doors opening (I checked my e-mails).

I didn't check, but yes, that feels more true than minutes. I remember I was nervous if we'd get them in time, but I didn't panic yet... if it had been minutes, I'm sure I would have! :lmfao:

• Like 1

I am so happy to say that after missing both pre sales for London I have finally secured my ticket this morning during the general sale 😁

I will be absolutely delighted to see all of you there ! Can't wait to hear all of your plans and maybe organise a nice meet up before the gig for whoever will be around the day before 😁

Soooooo excited 😍

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Really? 3 hours?

I remember we had being already preparing a line for the security check.

On my email I have 4:15pm (but I don't know if I see CET time or London time)

I think we were in that queue around the barriers from about lunchtime.

My e-mail says 4:06pm, I think it's CET, so that would have been 03.06pm, so even 4 hours before doors opening.

56 minutes ago, mellody said:

Last year we only got the ticket shortly before the doors opened. They do that to avoid ticket touts. So yes, it's normal.

Thank you for the answers! Are used to get the tickets directely when I buy them so this was new to me. :wink2: This will be the first time I see a concert abroad and my first visit to UK and London, so I’m nervous but very excited.:excite: I have been a huge MIKA fan since the beginning in 2007 and seen him live two times in Sweden, last time 2010. :mikalove:

Have been waiting to see him live ever since then so can’t believe that this is happening now! 😍🥹

• Like 9

Well I am currently heartbroken 😥

I sent an email a couple of days ago asking about accessibility tickets, I was told to ring at 10am today as that's the only way to get them. I did, waited on hold for nearly 30 minutes only to be told they've sold out already :(

And now at the moment it looks impossible to get seated tickets for London unless I keep checking for the re-sales.

At to make things worse, Manchester has sold out too for their access seats:crybaby:

Currently don't know what to think or say, feeling very deflated at the moment.

• Sad 10

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Thanks but they're all quite far back and I know the access to the circle is 60 steps I think? I need accessibility or closer seats so that my Mum can get to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Thanks but they're all quite far back and I know the access to the circle is 60 steps I think? I need accessibility or closer seats so that my Mum can get to them.

Don't give up hope, keep checking, in six months a lot can happen...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Don't give up hope, keep checking, in six months a lot can happen...

The thing is I also have to think about travel arrangements. If I can't get tickets for both of us by maybe December time then I might have to give London a miss.

Bless my Mum though, she said I could get a standing ticket and she'll go shopping and stay at the hotel on the day instead! 😭  There's no way I could go all the way down to London with her and not have her with me for the concert.

Manchester is much MUCH closer to me, it might be possible I'll go there on my own...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The thing is I also have to think about travel arrangements. If I can't get tickets for both of us by maybe December time then I might have to give London a miss.

Bless my Mum though, she said I could get a standing ticket and she'll go shopping and stay at the hotel on the day instead! 😭  There's no way I could go all the way down to London with her and not have her with me for the concert.

Manchester is much MUCH closer to me, it might be possible I'll go there on my own...

That's really sweet of you to think of your mum! ❤  I really hope something works out for you.

• Like 3

Oof, okay, I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to actually attend this because I already have so many days to take off at work for (MIKA and other artists’) concerts. But for language and setlist reasons, I really love seeing Mika in the UK, so I just bought a ticket for this as London is definitely the city easiest to reach, just in case I can make it work. Let‘s hope!! :pray:

Edited by sarinaa
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Really sorry to hear this CJ. :itsok: Do they run a waiting list for the accessibility seats, in case others drop out? Or do they go in the general resale too? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sarinaa said:

Oof, okay, I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to actually attend this because I already have so many days to take off at work for (MIKA and other artists’) concerts. But for language and setlist reasons, I really love seeing Mika in the UK, so I just bought a ticket for this as London is definitely the city easiest to reach, just in case I can make it work. Let‘s hope!! :pray:

Hope to see you there😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Really sorry to hear this CJ. :itsok: Do they run a waiting list for the accessibility seats, in case others drop out? Or do they go in the general resale too? 

There's a waiting list for Manchester but not London. My only worry is that if tickets come up last minute I won't have time to book travel or accommodation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Mayli said:

I really wish someone or me can help you a bit!I'm even not sure I would really join the London gig or not cause I live in Reading and the gig is on weekday so this time is a bit hard to arrange everything and I may need to wait when the time getting closer, how's everything goes first lol 😂😅😉🤪

Thanks, I am trying to stay positive about the situation. I'm regularly checking re-sales on ticketmaster and also here on the extra ticket thread.

Who knows, something might just come up! 😊

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mayli said:

I really wish someone or me can help you a bit!I'm even not sure I would really join the London gig or not cause I live in Reading and the gig is on weekday so this time is a bit hard to arrange everything and I may need to wait when the time getting closer, how's everything goes first lol 😂😅😉🤪

@Mayli I managed it several times when I worked in Reading - frequent trains to Paddington and then you just get the tube from there to Hammersmith

From experience, sometimes, organizers / venues make a couple of tickets available as the date approaches and they know about the artist’s stage set up.

However, I purchased a ticket without being 100% sure I can attend, and I will know by the end of the year / beginning of next year whether or not I can. Should I not be able to: I will definitely post about it here in order to find people to sell my ticket to:)

• Like 4

I have a spare standing stalls ticket, which I will offer on fansale if/when Eventim gets their act together and actually issue the ruddy things... 

UPDATE - ticket is now available: 

https://www.fansale.co.uk/fansale/mika-tickets-7336874.htm?ptc=1

Also posted the link on the extra tickets thread.

UPDATE 26 October: ticket sold! Thanks for the sold out announcement Mika! :D

Edited by Hero
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Thanks, I am trying to stay positive about the situation. I'm regularly checking re-sales on ticketmaster and also here on the extra ticket thread.

Who knows, something might just come up! 😊

I shall keep an eye out for you! I hope you manage to get them😊

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...