• Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have four choice here :wink2:

Whats your favourite season and why ? , for me its AUTUMN , being a true romantic , the leaves changing colour , the crisp mornings , frost on the ground and clear blue skies makes it a winner!

oh yeah, definitely :thumb_yello:

• 2 years later...

For me I've always balanced between Spring and Autumn, but judging by the fact that I'm going to next 2 gigs in the Spring, now do I have any other excuse to not choosing spring as my fav season? :lol3: another reason to just looove Spring! :wub2:

BEsides, I have always loved Easter better to Xmas...I mean, the Xmas has it's beauty, but it rarely snows here and it's just the time for spending lots of money on food.

But easter has it's mystical charm, as on that night, everybody goes to the church at midnight and when those bells ring in that haunting sound in the middle of the night and everybody just stays around the church with their candles waiting to be lit up it's really nice! :wub2:

Ha. I wanted to vote and then realized I can't. Because apparently I already did. I said spring back then, probably because I'm obsessed with observing the process of leaves unfolding.

Just spontaneously now I would have said autumn. I realized that I really do like everything about it. Even the rain. Even the fog.

I like the beginning of winter, too. I'm a sucker for everything Xmas.

But then January and February are the saddest months I can imagine.

Winter for me :thumb_yello:

Sunny but frosty mornings when the pavements glitter like diamonds - a hoar frost outlining all the holly leaves in ice crystals - the first snowfall :biggrin2: - building a snowman - the brilliance of the stars on a winter evening - coming out of the cold into a nice warm house .....

I even love those dark dreary days when it seems that all the colour has been sucked out of the world :wub2: