Amazing Forum - Long may it continue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to say something today .. younglings , oldlings , elderlings , middlelings , elves , hobbits and those big black nasty knight things

So I wanted to say we have an amazing forum here!!! , I just saw today how polite people are , how well we get on , how helpful everyone is to each other , long may it continue , its amazing , i i i just feel so emotional :crybaby:

-gives Freddie a strange look- LOL. okies ^___^

Lets hope we dont get any naughty younglings to mess it up XP

This is the best forum ever, i wouldnt be addicted if it wasnt. Mika's hypnotised us all to be happy polite and friendly mika lovers:sneaky2::roftl:

You must be right!!!

I think it's true for all of us that Mika's music has changed us a lot and triggered out something BIG, something unbelievable, something which we can experience here in the forum every day, every minute and every single second...:wub2:

The minute I registered I immediatelly felt "at home", everyone is sooo friendly and everyone helps each other....

It's just like dream - an amazing dream - that has captured us all and hopefully will never let us escape ever again......

May this great forum continue for good and spread the word! :thumb_yello:

THANX to all of you!!! :wink2:

• 1 year later...

*wipes the dust off this thread*

BA-BUMP!

It's been over a year, but I've made the executive decision that this thread MUST be bumped. :punk:

MFC freakin' rocks. Since this thread was created there have been countless memories made. Sure, there have been cancellations and ticket stress and tours that don't materialize and top-of-whenever officialness announcements.

But there have also been amazing shows and magic moments and new singles and new covers and great meetups and new friends. :wub2:

So - Cheers to MFC! The bestest dang place on the Interweb!

:cheers:

BA-BUMP!

It's been over a year, but I've made the executive decision that this thread MUST be bumped. :punk:

MFC freakin' rocks. Since this thread was created there have been countless memories made. Sure, there have been cancellations and ticket stress and tours that don't materialize and top-of-whenever officialness announcements.

But there have also been amazing shows and magic moments and new singles and new covers and great meetups and new friends. :wub2:

I agree! LONG LIVE THE MFC!:wub2::wub2:

*coughs at the dust coming off this thread*

a tad bit unhealthy

I second that.

Physically, it has been my downfall, spending hours and hours on here, not getting sleep or exercise.:thumbdown:

Mentally and emotionally, it has been one of the most fun years of my life.:thumb_yello:

In finding Mika and his music, I have also made so many new friends, and who in their wildest dreams would have expected to have had some of the adventures we had together last year through MFC.

(I say together, mostly it was me sitting here watching all of you, but that was VERY exciting too. And I got to share my excitement with you all:wub2:)

Mana you changed your sig??

BA-BUMP!

Don´t lie. You did this because it´s my MFC anniversary...:naughty:

MFC - best thing since sliced bread:thumb_yello:

I feel at home here (which is seriously worrying considering how mad you all are - in the nicest possible way).

:blink:

I'm mad too.

MFC is really fantastic! :thumb_yello:

I'm here for 3 months and I really feel like home here,

sometimes :tears: but most of the time :roftl:,

LOVE YOU ALL!

and I hope I will meet some mfcpeople at my first mikagig on July 8! :thumb_yello:

and yes, we're all mad :naughty:

MFC= LIIIIIIIIFE!:mf_boff:

Sorry, that sounded a bit obsessive:naughty:

You don't think MFC is that big of a part of your life, until you haven't been on it for more than a week or something:naughty:

It's way too addictive.

I love how nice everyone is, and how crazy:naughty:, and the idea to talk with thousands of people from all over the world, is just amazing!

I'd probably still come here if I don't like Mika anymore:naughty:

Cause I realized I don't just come here for Mika, but I come for the people too. I mean, why would I come otherwise when there isn't any news?:naughty: