Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

As I told someone, he would go for an alcooltour while in the region :mf_rosetinted:

eating and drinking seem some of his favourite activities in his Italian adventure :naughty:

Having been to Italy a few times, I can say that I don't think there's anything wrong with that agenda at all! :naughty:

They look like the chef and a waiter at a restaurant to me :naughty:

Yeah, they are two worker of "Caffè Roma", the bar in which they took the pic :thumb_yello:

Where did you find this pic?

On twitter!

Am the only one who saw this tweet?

@guiliomazzolini. 9:13am. Moncalieri, Turin

"Somebody's creating Music in the room next door!"

All the comments on Twitter are saying it's Mika. Are we safe in assuming this? The location is right. If so......:hi5::groupwave::yay:

Well, so he was in Moncalieri, near Turin, not in Turin. :mikadas::naughty:

That's what I call classy.

Can't wait to see what's inside.

Judging Mika's suit has become a Saturday tradition at our house.

The box is absolutely classy, indeed, but after the butterflies suit and the birds one I'm pretty scared about its content :blink:

The box is absolutely classy, indeed, but after the butterflies suit and the birds one I'm pretty scared about its content :blink:

I'd like to have that box...only the box... a Valentino box :shocked::teehee:

I'd like to have that box...only the box... a Valentino box :shocked::teehee:

I understand your feelings perfectly, the box only would be enough for me, I'll never be able to afford that box (imagine the daydreaming about a Valentino suit!)

And when I saw it, completely white including the strips, first thing I thought was that it looked like a wedding suit box :teehee:

i do love the suit (seriously, what's the fuss with that stupid white box?! :aah:), or at least the butterflies on it... but really, valentino is soo last season with those butterflies, we had them a year ago as our wedding decoration... and around the same time i bought a butterfly wall decoration set at ikea, that looks exactly like the butterflies on this suit. :fisch::naughty: so yeah, now at least our living room wall decoration reminds me of mika. :teehee:

I just don't get putting all these women's designs randomly and asymmetrically on a tailored man's suit. If Mika wants to wear a dress fine. I am not going to judge him. :teehee: But all this randomness and asymmetry on a perfectly tailored suit is not working, especially for television. It just looks like someone went shopping at the dollar store and glued things onto what could have been a nice suit.

I love the suit. I find it very elegant.

14yo said it was ok.

9yo said it was cool, and asked if the butterflies were real. I had him convinced for a while that they were live and trained to stay there.

Husband said, “I don't think so."

So a mixed reaction this week.

Oh you're naughty! :lmfao:

He's so innocent and gullible that I can't resist doing stuff like that sometimes. He stares at you with his big brown eyes and whispers, "Really?" :teehee: