Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Did someone call Mika, "Papa Coach"? If they did, that's so sweet.

I think Kendji did :wink2:

And Kendji is only 17, so Mika probably looks so much older and experienced to him. I thought it was the cutest thing when I read it :wub2::naughty:

yes me too, it´s so so funny.

:naughty: And for once it made MIKA feel old - "I'm not 50 years", haha :aah:

I think it shows how caring and nice he really is, towards the young ones ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

They say nowadays 50 is the new 40 and I believe it's true :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Indeed.:thumb_yello:

When I was seventeen, someone at the age of 30 was old in my eyes, but as I grow older, age became more and more relative:naughty::naughty:

This year I wil become 44 but inside I feel like a teenie or twen:fisch:

When I was seventeen, someone at the age of 30 was old in my eyes, but as I grow older, age became more and more relative:naughty::naughty:

I feel like I'm no older than 25 - half the age I am going to be soon!

:naughty: You can count on my support here as well - I'm 62, but still 30 in my head :aah:Age is just a number ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

definitely, it's not just a saying

that's so true! :D:aah:

Oh yay! I'm turning 40 in September!

:fisch:

so it's as if you were turning 30, ain't it? :fisch:

I feel like I'm no older than 25 - half the age I am going to be soon!
that's because the spirit doesn't get older, just the body does :blush-anim-cl:

50 is NOT old :mf_rosetinted:

i bet Deb will agree with me :fisch:

absolutely not old, maybe we are old at age 80

They say nowadays 50 is the new 40 and I believe it's true :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

I would say the new 30 :wink2:

:naughty: You can count on my support here as well - I'm 62, but still 30 in my head :aah: Age is just a number ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I was much older at age 30 than I am today!!! ( turning 50 in two weeks )

absolutely not old, maybe we are old at age 80

I would say the new 30 :wink2:

I was much older at age 30 than I am today!!! ( turning 50 in two weeks )

oh yes, you must be right :wink2:

I found this picture on facebook. I guess it's an old one, but it's uploaded 13 hours ago.

10288714_10203563782837331_6981898994640481478_n.jpg?oh=442da07431c72231f2ecee527c4f308c&oe=53C0FE5B

Not sure what is it about. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203563782837331&set=o.6006248039&type=3&theater

This guy made that drawing and Mika autographed it because in case of sale the funds will go to a charitable organization for children with rare diseases. He's trying to contact Mika to talk about that project

This guy made that drawing and Mika autographed it because in case of sale the funds will go to a charitable organization for children with rare diseases. He's trying to contact Mika to talk about that project

Oh. Thanks.

And Kendji is only 17, so Mika probably looks so much older and experienced to him. I thought it was the cutest thing when I read it :wub2::naughty:

It's a lovely compliment actually. I have thought he seems almost like a father to the teams he's had on both talent shows, even though he's technically, not old enough to be their dad. It's the way he is with them, really caring, but also really honest with them, even if the honestly is not what they prefer to hear. Just like a father would be. So it's lovely that a contestant has called him "Papa Coach".

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

This one's better ;) pic.twitter.com/tuKG0tzLBA

BllXrKJIUAEb0wj.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Came back to my room last night to find the most enormous bouquet. Out of nowhere a surprise from @KarlLagerfeld pic.twitter.com/Uq3EKzPa2m

BllXbaVIcAAkYA4.jpg

I like this growing friendship with Lagerfeld...:mikacool:

He's a good contact! It would be really cool if he did a photo shoot, Karl is an amazing photographer. :fisch:

:thumb_yello: Totally agree with you !! :teehee:

Love,love

me