Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

In it there is written clearly that "the coach of the Voice made an exception to the rule to remain very discreet about his relationship, and granted an interview to TV Star 100% confessions".

Maybe to avoid further stalkings. French paparazzi are very obstinate.

He hasn't been "discreet about his relationship". He has been talking about it for 2 years. He just hasn't revealed the name of the person. As Rose says it's a bit difficult to believe he decided to do that in some rag. It would have made a lot more sense in Paris Match especially since they were taking pics in his home with many of his family members.

In it there is written clearly that "the coach of the Voice made an exception to the rule to remain very discreet about his relationship, and granted an interview to TV Star 100% confessions".

actually my French is quite poor, but it looks like the story in this link sums up the statements Mika made on the Italian Vanity Fair last year

There's nothing new, and I tend not to believe that Mika decided to spill the beans on this kind of magazine: after all it's not the first time he's spotted with Andy, and up until now there have been no official declaration nor denials by none of them

Only my opinion, maybe in the next days we'll read all the details of Mika's love affair in this French tabloid

They only write that he granted the interview, and so far it doesn't seem to be more answers than in other interviews like Vanity Fair, but there isn't a statement that he granted paparazzi fotos. It's a difference talking about his bf in general or giving names and/or revealing pictures about the person. If he would wanted to reveal it with photos in this interview I don't think he would choose one where he is coughing and with Mrs. P in the background or one just walking looking grumpy.

Well, now it's to late anyway. But I won't feel comfortable with these photos if we won't get to know he was okay with them.

Edited by DerMoment1608

They only write that he granted the interview, and so far it doesn't seem to be more answers than in other interviews like Vanity Fair, but there isn't a statement that he granted paparazzi fotos. It's a difference talking about his bf in general or giving names and/or revealing pictures about the person. If he would wanted to reveal it with photos in this interview I don't think he would choose one where he is coughing and with Mrs. P in the background or one just walking looking grumpy.

Well, now it's to late anyway. But I won't feel comfortable with these photos if we won't get to know he was okay with them.

:thumb_yello:

As there is no real mistery about Mika's private life, it doesn't make any difference seeing one or two paps photos: let's just wait and see it there is any evidence of mika's awareness about these photos leaking out (even if I still wonder how an actual name has been named, this the first time this is happening as far as I can recall)

If we find out that they have decided to come out as couple then it's a completely different matter, it's their decision and we know they can cope with all the gossip going on

Agreed with all of this :thumb_yello:

I'm also a bit relieved as well because I've always thought it a bit sad his bf wasn't there in photo ops where otherwise a partner will normally be. Of course this was always a decision left up to them as a couple, and if it continues to be so then that is their choice and I obvs respect it, but if any of that absence was fueled by fear over what ppl would think then I hope this news gives them a reason to see that they could be more open (if they want to ofc)

It will be interesting to see if they become more open now. I think theywill pretty much carry on as they have been.

I've thought the same thing as you. It's one thing to have privacy in your relationship, but another thing to keep the whole thing secret. It would be lovely if Mika and his bf were seen out together, attending events, or just out together, without worrying about being seen. But then, in private, just living a life together, away from the cameras.

I do think they can have the best of both worlds, and may God bless them in their relationship.

Huh? He is gay?

Say what???

Say love, say love :naughty:

feelings.gif

That much is obvious.

But I would have thought if he wanted to reveal anything like this to media, he would have picked a classier magazine than a tabloid!

He hasn't been "discreet about his relationship". He has been talking about it for 2 years. He just hasn't revealed the name of the person. As Rose says it's a bit difficult to believe he decided to do that in some rag. It would have made a lot more sense in Paris Match especially since they were taking pics in his home with many of his family members.

I want to know too :blink:

I agree that in a way it might be easier for them to avoid further stalking now that the pictures are out, but they don't look like authorized pics :aah:

He's always with flowers in that car :aah:

Actually i don't know this car without flowers :aah:

Flowers or Dita :mf_rosetinted:

What was the weather like in the London today? Here it was way too cold to be driving around like that, especially for someone with a cold.

Flowers or Dita :mf_rosetinted:

What was the weather like in the London today? Here it was way too cold to be driving around like that, especially for someone with a cold.

Not sure about London, but the weather where I am was lovely today. About 100 miles down the road.

I thought it was an old tweet, retweeted :naughty: Are the two pics different?

I thought it for the first seconds, too :naughty: But he wore something in more light colours (and a hat?) there.

Edit: Ah, Maggie already posted it :D

Edited by DerMoment1608

do you mean this one?

when he published it, it wasn't a new picture :thumb_yello:

don't know about the one from today :mf_rosetinted:

thanks, yes, that one. I've got a very bad memory.

he reminds me of Elton John who loves his house filled of flowers.

Aw, that was nice to see. He looks happy. I've been worried about him. I'm allowed to do that because I'm new, right?

That's perfection right there-a beautiful man in a hot convertible full of flowers. Sigh.

Husband is very envious of the car even though it is unreliable.