Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

We have the same in Norway - 1st of May is a "red date" - Labour day ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Same for us - May 1st and 9th are days off, The Labour Day (Spring Day) and The Victory Day.

BTW, Many happy regards to Paloma and Uncle Mika !

Do you know what it celebrates exactly? (Thought the details of the why are not always essential when you are given a day off :naughty:)

I think it comes from Pagan Times originally, and was to do with fertility. In Britain, girls used to dance around a pole. I don't need to say what the pole is meant to be.

Oh my goodness I've just seen the big news. It's funny that I was just talking about fertility.

I'm so happy for Paloma and her little boy. Happy for her partner too, not to mention Uncle Mika

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'd say that's one lucky baby who's going to be very spoiled! In a good way, that is.

And what a beautiful picture. It's so nice it could be an album cover.

I was thinking, should we do something for Paloma and the baby? I mean, a gift or something in the name of MFC?

I don't think it's necessary.

Mika is the pop star, not Paloma... she's a private person and seems to like it that way.

that being said, a baby boy :swoon::wub2:

:wub2:

MIKA official @mikasounds · 2m

And rushed back to London last night as my sister Paloma has given birth to a healthy (and rather big!) baby boy!

MIKA official @mikasounds · 3m

This was the castle yesterday afternoon. Taking a break outside while writing a song

Bm9si5NIQAEnkXy.jpg:large

:wub2: OMG - wonderful news - thanks a lot!! :huglove: So, so happy for both Paloma, and lovely uncle MIKA, amongst the flowers !!:wub2: I already can imagine him playing with the small baby boy - and Mel - in such lovely fields !! :blush-anim-cl: Do you Mods have a plan for a common MFC greating/gift for Paloma and her baby ?! I think it's just wonderful to know that everything went so well with her, and that she really was able to give birth to a baby, after the terrible accident ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I don't think it's necessary.

Mika is the pop star, not Paloma... she's a private person and seems to like it that way.

that being said, a baby boy :swoon::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: OK - sorry, I didn't go back and read these questions, and your answer, before I wrote - so just ignore the same question from me!! :wink2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: OK - sorry, I didn't go back and read these questions, and your answer, before I wrote - so just ignore the same question from me!! :wink2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: well, maybe we could send a card on behalf of MFC, but i don't think a gift/project/hoopla is needed, though don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful news & i'm really happy for them all.

:naughty: well, maybe we could send a card on behalf of MFC, but i don't think a gift/project/hoopla is needed, though don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful news & i'm really happy for them all.

yes, maybe a card is good? :wub2:

What a wonderful news! I'm soooooo happy for all of them and I cannot stop thinking about when my eldest niece was born. She'll be eleven within a few days and she's still my sweetie pie :wub2:

I think a greeting card is a good idea

I think a card would be a very nice idea :wink2:

Yes, I think a beautiful card, on behalf of MFC, would be a nice greating for Paloma :blush-anim-cl: After all, the MFC has supported her so great and warmly all the way - and I think both she, and her whole fam. would appreciate to know that we all share their joy and happiness these days ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

yes, maybe a card is good? :wub2:

good idea, think, it would make sense to open a new thread for it, or? And I was so free, I did it at the birthdays thread

Edited by Littlelady

Due notizie bellissime!!Nuove canzoni e il miracolo di una nuova vita!Veramente felice per lo zio Mika e per tutta la sua famiglia.Un grande abbraccio a Paloma che inizia una meravigliosa avventura.Il piccolo nato è già fortunato ad appartenere ad una famiglia tanto unita e che lo colmerà di amore.GIOIA E VIVA LA VITA.