Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Really sorry that once again there are problems.. being united by a common passion it should not happen but apparently someone forget what are the circumstances for which we are here.

Thanks for all your messages of love. It's good to know people love me on here.

Marilyn without you mfc would not be the same :huglove:

Really sorry that once again there are problems.. being united by a common passion it should not happen but apparently someone forget what are the circumstances for which we are here.

Marilyn without you mfc would not be the same :huglove:

That's very sweet of you to say. Thank you.

What about the poor goose ?

Any news on its health?:wink2::naughty:

If he's like any of the geese I have encountered in the countryside here, he's probably back out chasing people!:naughty:

Нa ha! This might become another creepy story for a song. ( Toy Boy? No, A Creepy Goose)

My good friend from college lived on a farm and they had this vicious goose that would chase people and attack your feet. It would see itself in car hubcaps and fight its reflection. I was terrified of the thing. Finally it got so bad that they threw the goose into a sack and drove it to the neighbor's farm and released it.

Mika could make a very creative song about an evil goose.

(I do feel bad for the twitter goose, though. No one deserves that, really)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Vous êtes super. J'ai énormément de chance. L'enregistrement des nouvelles chanson a commencé Lundi dernier ;) pic.twitter.com/GPZSItYyCs

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 20m

Love this!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/LeAv6xnyGG

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 22m

Just walked into my dressing room at The Voice to find all this!!! pic.twitter.com/oJciMFmocN

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Vous êtes super. J'ai énormément de chance. L'enregistrement des nouvelles chanson a commencé Lundi dernier ;) pic.twitter.com/GPZSItYyCs

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 20m

Love this!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/LeAv6xnyGG

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 22m

Just walked into my dressing room at The Voice to find all this!!! pic.twitter.com/oJciMFmocN

Nice Piano!! Do you think he'll actually dare eating it? :naughty:

Squee!

My phone coverage is weird right now and the pictures are not loading. Who is he calling super?

The fans who gave him the piano... that you can't see either, I guess :/. The pic is the card he recieved with the piano ;).

Nice Piano!! Do you think he'll actually dare eating it?

I know I woudn't. Which would be stupid as I already tried to keep a wonderful sculpture made of chocolate once and it turned out to be a very bad idea so if he's smarter than me he should definitely eat it before it's too late :aah:

I know I woudn't. Which would be stupid as I already tried to keep a wonderful sculpture made of chocolate once and it turned out to be a very bad idea so if he's smarter than me he should definitely eat it before it's too late :aah:

It's definitely a good idea to eat a chocolate sculpture - what you said, plus it's coming on ant season. Storing something like that would not be easy for the long haul. Chocolate does NOT store well, as anyone who's ever bought a candy bar that "blossomed" before purchase can tell you. (It's still safe to eat, but just doesn't taste the same.)

the piano is amazing, but what's the meaning of those weird eggs/sacks next to it? :blink:

and what means he'll "register" the songs? :dunno:

Registering the songs will be submitting them to ASCAP, for copyright purposes, I would imagine.