Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I love the suit. I find it very elegant.

14yo said it was ok.

9yo said it was cool, and asked if the butterflies were real. I had him convinced for a while that they were live and trained to stay there.

Husband said, “I don't think so."

So a mixed reaction this week.

Oh, it totally looked like that! I could totally imagine butterflies flying around him and then stay on his elegant suit for a while. Loved it :wub2:

I just don't get putting all these women's designs randomly and asymmetrically on a tailored man's suit. If Mika wants to wear a dress fine. I am not going to judge him. :teehee: But all this randomness and asymmetry on a perfectly tailored suit is not working, especially for television. It just looks like someone went shopping at the dollar store and glued things onto what could have been a nice suit.

:teehee:

I just don't get putting all these women's designs randomly and asymmetrically on a tailored man's suit. If Mika wants to wear a dress fine. I am not going to judge him. :teehee: But all this randomness and asymmetry on a perfectly tailored suit is not working, especially for television. It just looks like someone went shopping at the dollar store and glued things onto what could have been a nice suit.

in one way i agree with you : the suit could as well have been made by his mum - i would have liked it just as much, or even more. i don't care about brands like valentino, and i'd find the suit without the butterflies pretty boring and not mika-ish at all. :dunno: so i'm glad he has the dollar store butterflies glued on it. :teehee: it's that mika-style i love, not random expensive designer clothes ( tho it's the same in this case :aah:)

in one way i agree with you : the suit could as well have been made by his mum - i would have liked it just as much, or even more. i don't care about brands like valentino, and i'd find the suit without the butterflies pretty boring and not mika-ish at all. :dunno: so i'm glad he has the dollar store butterflies glued on it. :teehee: it's that mika-style i love, not random expensive designer clothes ( tho it's the same in this case :aah:)

I agree with you that I can't see Mika in a simple boring grey suit with no accessories. But there is nothing Mika style about these suits he is wearing. He is just a dress up doll for Valentino who wants their suits on TV. :dunno: I prefer Mika's own style and not this lame gimmick of taking exactly the same suit every week and putting designs on it that they ripped off from their women's collection to make it look like it's not exactly the same suit that men have been wearing for a hundred years.

I don't know, I mean the suit was of a beautiful cut and i loved the colour combination.

But the butterflies...

I really didn't expect Mika to wear something like that, like I imagine him wearing his cartoony little men or like something random, but BUTTERFLIES?

I don't know I found it a bit tacky and although they were really nicely arranged and they were beautiful by themselves, I don't like them with a suit and with Mika.

From Mika's fb.

**IMPORTANT**

Some worrying behaviour amongst fans has been brought to our attention, both online and in person. Mika has made his thoughts on bullying and how much he loves and respects his fans very clear in a post last Summer… Nothing has changed, we cannot accept any form of bullying - please be kind to eachother

From Mika:

"It has come to my attention over the last few months that some members of my fan community have been behaving badly towards others - call it whatever you want, cyber-bullying, name-calling, internet harassment, being nasty. I have never and will never agree with this conduct. There's nothing I respect more than my fanclub community both at shows and online. I do not condone any act of bullying amongst fans or to members of my team. If you're someone who does that, you're no fan of mine. Therefore I respectfully ask everyone to be friendly and supportive to one another, and if you can't do that then please keep your negativity to yourself. I really appreciate my fans and have enjoyed meeting so many amazing people over the years, you make it all worthwhile. Be good to eachother. M x"

What happened again? Lately I'm totally out of society - had no time for Internet.

It is about Twitter things again?

I think things have been better on Twitter recently.

As for on here. I've been upset a few times recently. Not from any kind of bullying, just by people who ought to know me by now, not seeming to know me at all.

On here, we can only really know each other by our posts. So if, as I have been, someone who has tried to be kind, wise and reasonable on here, I get upset if people think that, because I don't agree with something, I'm crying conspiracy, or something like that.

One person, a few months ago, thought I was getting at her personally because I had an opposing point of view. She said something about "maybe it's not shugar-coated enough for you." I hadn't actually picked on her personally! I would never do that. It upset me, because I had considered her a friend.

I think, sometimes the debates get a bit heated, especially concerning the career choices of Mika. But I, for one, have decided to stay away from those discussions in future. Everyone knows my opinion, I don't have to mention it again, so I'm out of it. That's best for everyone to do really, imo.

I'm an honest person, and if I need to stick up for myself, then I do that. I haven't experienced bullying on the site, just some heated discussions.

As for on here. I've been upset a few times recently. Not from any kind of bullying, just by people who ought to know me by now, not seeming to know me at all.

On here, we can only really know each other by our posts. So if, as I have been, someone who has tried to be kind, wise and reasonable on here, I get upset if people think that, because I don't agree with something, I'm crying conspiracy, or something like that.

One person, a few months ago, thought I was getting at her personally because I had an opposing point of view. She said something about "maybe it's not shugar-coated enough for you." I hadn't actually picked on her personally! I would never do that. It upset me, because I had considered her a friend.

I think, sometimes the debates get a bit heated, especially concerning the career choices of Mika. But I, for one, have decided to stay away from those discussions in future. Everyone knows my opinion, I don't have to mention it again, so I'm out of it. That's best for everyone to do really, imo.

I'm an honest person, and if I need to stick up for myself, then I do that. I haven't experienced bullying on the site, just some heated discussions.

Yes, I always knew your posts as sweet and peaceful, full of love to Mika. So, don't worry - I read your posts for many years, and we know that you are wise and thoughtful :huglove:

I stopped to discuss Mika's career preferences too, because after several years of such discussions I can copy/paste my messages :naughty:

Well, as for MFC, I can say that heated discussions rise up from time to time, and it is normal. After the thunder comes the sun.

But some things I have been seeing at FB and twitter are really upsetting.

Well, I don`t have much time now to get to MFC, but when I found a minute -I saw some uneasy news again:sneaky2:

Marilyn, I hope you`ll continue to write posts here regardless someone`s angry words. Your opininon is always so clever and balanced, believe me. I`m an honest person too, and I know exactly that so many people can`t take it. But I tell you - there`s nothing shameful in saying what you think, in case your way of speaking doesn`t insult or hurt people. I `ve never noticed rude\ incompetent words in your posts.

So please stay tuned! :thumb_yello:

And I believe that discussions on Mika`s career will never stop here and will remain an important part of the forum, whether we like it or not.

Well, I don`t have much time now to get to MFC, but when I found a minute -I saw some uneasy news again:sneaky2:

Marilyn, I hope you`ll continue to write posts here regardless someone`s angry words. Your opininon is always so clever and balanced, believe me. I`m an honest person too, and I know exactly that so many people can`t take it. But I tell you - there`s nothing shameful in saying what you think, in case your way of speaking doesn`t insult or hurt people. I `ve never noticed rude\ incompetent words in your posts.

So please stay tuned! :thumb_yello:

And I believe that discussions on Mika`s career will never stop here and will remain an important part of the forum, whether we like it or not.

Thank you Dreamy and Julia.

This tablet refuses to mq messages. Thank you for your kind words.

I hope, whatever the problem is, it will stop soon. But whatever it is, wherever it's happening, it's good that Mika mentioned it, although it's a shame he had to do so.

I hope, whatever the problem is, it will stop soon. But whatever it is, wherever it's happening, it's good that Mika mentioned it, although it's a shame he had to do so.

Marilyn stay your lovely self sweetie :huglove:

Mika can live his life as he wants as far as I m concerned . As long as he keeps singing though :naughty:

I don t know why Mika had to repeat his peace message but it makes me really sad that once was not enough :sad:

Most Mika fans are lovely and sweet people. A few black sheep is is something inevitable I guess . I m really sorry about this.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Marilyn, I have no idea what's going on with Facebook and Twitter but I'm 100% sure you did nothing wrong. :huglove:

Sometimes discussions can get heated but it's not your fault, nor any other specific person's fault: it's sad to read that a friend disappointed you, but there are many people here and as a matter of fact there will always be someone who isn't able to express his/her feelings in a proper way

As long as the bigger part of the people here are kind and polite this is still a good place to be a part of!

Don't worry. We love you Marilyn. I don't know what prompted this message either, but it's so sad that it had to be said. Luckily the good fans outweigh the bad.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with you Marilyn, don't worry :huglove:

My guess is that on Twitter and Instagram (from what I saw) there are a lot of young fans taking themselves too seriously and living their passion for Mika in an obsessive and morbid way, hence the fights and bullying.

No, I 'm sure that has nothing to do with you Marilyn:huglove::huglove:

I suppose what it could be but cause I'm not sure 100% I will not bring rumours. All I can say, you have not done something wrong. Surely we all have not the same opinion in all cases but I for me no reason to bully or hate someone:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Just so everyone knows this doesn't really involve any regular posters on MFC and it's definitely not about anything that has happened on MFC. I'm sure the people involved know exactly who they are but I guess it never hurts to re-iterate the anti-bullying message to everyone.

Just so everyone knows this doesn't really involve any regular posters on MFC and it's definitely not about anything that has happened on MFC. I'm sure the people involved know exactly who they are but I guess it never hurts to re-iterate the anti-bullying message to everyone.

Thank you very much Christine for saying this :huglove:

It makes things a bit clearer :thumb_yello:

I hope that people involved get the message and stop whatever they do :sneaky2:

Good to know. Thanx.

Yes, sorry, I should have posted that myself earlier, but it's Tuesday, which is my busiest day of the week and I got sidetracked by other things.

In any case, Christine's right -- not MFC-related at all, we were just asked to support Mika's FB page by tweeting and reposting, and we obliged. :thumb_yello:

It's good to know it wasn't anyone from here.

That incident I mentioned here, was a few months ago, Christmas time, so I didn't think that was what prompted Mika's message, I was just giving an example of how things can be taken wrongly.

I would have explained to the person, that I absolutely wasn't talking about her personally, but I had just got my new Kindle, and didn't know how to post with it. Once I learned, the discussion had moved on.

But another person and I, shared a bit of a misunderstanding on another thread, nothing serious, and we sorted it, but it was just after that, that Mika's message was posted, so I thought someone might have read the post and said something to him. That's why I was worried. I never would hurt anyone, or Mika.

But now I know it wasn't to do with MFC, I am relieved.

Thanks for all your messages of love. It's good to know people love me on here.

It's good to know it wasn't anyone from here.

That incident I mentioned here, was a few months ago, Christmas time, so I didn't think that was what prompted Mika's message, I was just giving an example of how things can be taken wrongly.

I would have explained to the person, that I absolutely wasn't talking about her personally, but I had just got my new Kindle, and didn't know how to post with it. Once I learned, the discussion had moved on.

But another person and I, shared a bit of a misunderstanding on another thread, nothing serious, and we sorted it, but it was just after that, that Mika's message was posted, so I thought someone might have read the post and said something to him. That's why I was worried. I never would hurt anyone, or Mika.

But now I know it wasn't to do with MFC, I am relieved.

Thanks for all your messages of love. It's good to know people love me on here.

:huglove::huglove::huglove: