Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Every artist registers their songs so they own all the rights and royalties and stuff like that.

I think enregistrement also means record, but perhaps some French person can shine some light on this?

Edit: it would make more sense that he started that last Monday than registering them.

I think enregistrement also means record, but perhaps some French person can shine some light on this?

Edit: it would make more sense that he started that last Monday than registering them.

Exactly... He used enregistré, which I would translate by record and not register...

So basically, he said he started recording songs at the beginning of last week

Exactly... He used enregistré, which I would translate by record and not register...

:yay:

Both for me getting the French right and for the content of the message :thumb_yello:

My translator began by saying register.but by the time I had typed in the whole sentence, it changed it to record. Whatever was his intent, it's very exciting news. It's more fun imagining what new songs might sound like than what the new suit will look like. But that's fun too.

he says he's started to register the new album songs on monday!

this is great news (if true :teehee:)

My mistake, I thought 'record' and wrote 'register'. :doh: because in italian we say 'registrare' = to record

I can see that there were MFCers involved... how it was planned?

It was started by a group of French and Belgian members of the 2 French forums and of MFC, we posted the information on Twitter and on the forums where it was possible. Then we simply asked people which name / nickname they wanted to use and some wanted to use their MFC name ;-)

May I say that I'm very happy of the résult as I and Maggie were deeply involved in the process ;-)

Mellody, these things were supposed to be balloons! Unfortunately they are ugly :aah: I hope Mika started to eat them, so he won't see them anymore :teehee:

It was started by a group of French and Belgian members of the 2 French forums and of MFC, we posted the information on Twitter and on the forums where it was possible. Then we simply asked people which name / nickname they wanted to use and some wanted to use their MFC name ;-)

May I say that I'm very happy of the résult as I and Maggie were deeply involved in the process ;-)

Mellody, these things were supposed to be balloons! Unfortunately they are ugly :aah: I hope Mika started to eat them, so he won't see them anymore :teehee:

Oh, that's a shame, I would have loved to participate, if only I had known. Anyway, great idea girls, he really has the best fans!

Edited by Log lady

This gift is fantastic! Huge bravo to everyone involved in organizing it and to all the fans who participated in it!! If I'd known about it I would have definitely been interesting in taken part in it. From now on I'll read twitter more carefully in order not to miss anything like this.

What a lovely idea to send the chocolate piano, what a beautiful gesture:wub2: And of course how heartwarming to read that he liked this gift so much:wub2:

i preferred the butterfly suit... :fisch:

ah, that makes sense, thanks! :thumb_yello:

ah ok... well, it's belated easter egg balloons then. :teehee: i'm sure they were delicious! :thumb_yello:

Looks like something that is designed for kids pj"s :aah:

They don't get any better, if he's going down this route of wearing designer clothes, at least make them classy!

:naughty: Indeed !

The suits Mika was wearing at Swatch events were much better, imho.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Happy Birthday a mon collaborateur @ @Doriandavecund !! pic.twitter.com/WWn5V6YkSg

BmyFkHOIQAA5_qJ.jpg

:thumb_yello: Looks great, too. Wow

Looks like something that is designed for kids pj"s :aah:

They don't get any better, if he's going down this route of wearing designer clothes, at least make them classy!

You have a point :naughty:

This is exactly the reaction I was expecting :naughty:

He actually told us at the show that he would not eat it because it's too beautifull :teehee: Just hoping that he will eat it one day, before it gets... "pourri" (help, what's the word? Dead?) :aah:

I love the suit :mf_rosetinted: I had huge expectations in "crazyness" for this week, and he has not deceived me :naughty:

The result is magnificent ! I am disappointed not to have been able to participate.

We do not stop him with animals ! :teehee:

He is very well made, the cake for Doriand

This gift is fantastic! Huge bravo to everyone involved in organizing it and to all the fans who participated in it!! If I'd known about it I would have definitely been interesting in taken part in it. From now on I'll read twitter more carefully in order not to miss anything like this.

What a lovely idea to send the chocolate piano, what a beautiful gesture:wub2: And of course how heartwarming to read that he liked this gift so much:wub2:

Oh, that's a shame, I would have loved to participate, if only I had known. Anyway, great idea girls, he really has the best fans!

Thank you guys :huglove: I wish we could have posted the information everywhere, but even if we tried, things turned out not to be possible. I hope next time it will :wub2:

And, yes, keeping an eye on Twitter is always good :wink2:

It might help to know what Twitter I would need to keep an eye on, as I am still fairly new in this group and have only a few Freakas on my feed... thanks. ;)