Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I dreamed that I was at 4-H which is a summer camp for kids and Mika was there and it was only me and him and we talked and I told him that my mom's fav Mika song is Blame it on the girls because of the lyrics ( which it is ) . After, we played with glow sticks for some odd reason :doh: But, after that I really can't remember anything but, I remeber being really happy that he was there :aah::aah::aah::wub2:

Youngling#142

Queeniac#92

SmileLikeYouMeanIt

Edited by rachie b

I haven't had a Mika dream in ages but I've had two MFC dreams in two nights! I can't remember much of the first one but it was something about me hanging out with Kat and Dee, we were very close friends and I guess we were watching Mika's videos on YouTube or something because we fangurled together. :roftl: The atmosphere of that dream was just lovely.

The other one I had last night and it was so bizarre. I was trying to find the missing pieces to this little toy car I had received from a friend of mine. It was missing the driver and this steering device - to keep the car and the driver safe you had to balance the device perfectly, otherwise the car would crash. I was trying to find the missing pieces because my driver and car had crashed and dropped into a lake. :lmfao:

All of a sudden comes Christine with this huge, bright green toad. She was trying to help the toad to find the missing pieces of my toy car because she wanted the toad to have it. She was being really nice to the toad too, the thing had massive self-esteem issues. :naughty: Before I woke up she took the toad to this room where my brother was writing a horror story about Justin Bieber, the toad was freaking out and jumping all over the room and Christine tried to calm it down.

I haven't had a Mika dream in ages but I've had two MFC dreams in two nights! I can't remember much of the first one but it was something about me hanging out with Kat and Dee, we were very close friends and I guess we were watching Mika's videos on YouTube or something because we fangurled together. :roftl: The atmosphere of that dream was just lovely.

The other one I had last night and it was so bizarre. I was trying to find the missing pieces to this little toy car I had received from a friend of mine. It was missing the driver and this steering device - to keep the car and the driver safe you had to balance the device perfectly, otherwise the car would crash. I was trying to find the missing pieces because my driver and car had crashed and dropped into a lake. :lmfao:

All of a sudden comes Christine with this huge, bright green toad. She was trying to help the toad to find the missing pieces of my toy car because she wanted the toad to have it. She was being really nice to the toad too, the thing had massive self-esteem issues. :naughty: Before I woke up she took the toad to this room where my brother was writing a horror story about Justin Bieber, the toad was freaking out and jumping all over the room and Christine tried to calm it down.

:lmao:

i really want all of this to happen IRL :naughty:

WTF??? :shocked:

I don't even want to know what that means. :lmao:

WTF??? :shocked:

I don't even want to know what that means. :lmao:

I could go on with a detailed interpretation of how this dream is my mind's way of telling me to take it easy with all the stress I've had lately and how much of a control freak I actually am... But after you invaded the dream it hardly makes any sense unless I'm the toad that needs a confidence boost. :naughty:

I had a dream that I was working for this project and I had to organize a workshop for them. The idea was that people would circulate the workshops in groups of three - in mine they'd dance with me to Grace Kelly. As there were three people in the groups, one group would dance to the song three times, one member would always dance with me while the other two kind of just hung around in the backround. I woke up laughing. :aah:

so this is what I saw last night, after all these news: :naughty:

Mika was with Pharrell at some awards, he(Mika) won something and then he was gonna perform a song (Celebrate I guess). Before he went to the stage he shook his hands with Pharrell but he didn't go away then, and was like that, still holding Pharell's hand and going to the stage. :roftl:

and I can't remember what they exactly said, but it was smth like this:

Pharrell: You can't hold my hand, you have to go to the stage and be crazy!

Mika: But you have soft hands!

One night i saw that i was at school. Or it seemed like a school. Anyway Mika was there to teach us to sing. Then there was a lunch-brake or smth and i went to get a cake. I wanted to buy 2 cakes and give one to Mika.. But then i woke up. We didn't get to eat cakes together.:tears:

Ohmydeargod.. It was so weird..:aah: :aah: :aah: It was in a dream right after his last concert @Õllesummer.. After we met etc..:aah: He had some kinda new concert in here... But he wasn't the only performer.. So.. I wasn't near the stage all the time.. I don't remember who was with me but there were many people of my friends there.. So.. Later I was at my seat again.. And Mika started to sing smth.. And I was sitting like.. I wasn't lookin the stage, I was kinda looking the ceiling..:aah: And suddenly Mika's face appeared in front of me and he said "Hello, my dear friends" :aah: And smiled. :aah: :aah: And then it was over.. Soo weiirrdd..:aah:

Mika was with Pharrell at some awards, he(Mika) won something and then he was gonna perform a song (Celebrate I guess). Before he went to the stage he shook his hands with Pharrell but he didn't go away then, and was like that, still holding Pharell's hand and going to the stage. :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: the ending... :lmfao: :lmfao:

oh gosh :lmao::aah:

Omg I love reading about these dreams! :lmfao:

• 4 weeks later...

My most recent mikadream:

Mika came to my house because he found it sad that he couldn't meet me at his last gig in Belgium. But before he arrived at my place, a guy came visiting us to see if the house was clean and ready for Mika's visit. Five minutes after that guy, Mika arrived. We talked a little bit, but Mika was constantly looking at his watch. Then, suddenly, he said: "Girls, you have three minutes left, I'm only paid to be here for twelve minutes." :shocked:

So I decided to ask him for a hug (cause a banner I made says 'HUG ME!'). I asked: 'Mika, you remember what was written on the banner on your gig at Les Ardentes? Could you do that to me now?' Probably he had forgotten what was on the banner, but the banner stood there in the room, so he knew he had to hug me. A friend of my grabbed her camera and waited. First, he didn't wanted to hug me, then he said: okay. But when I putted my arms around him, he stood there like a statue, stiff as stick. But after a while, when he realised, I would not give up untill he gave me a proper hug, he started hugging me really hard! It was such a nice feeling :blush-anim-cl: He came closer and closer :teehee: We hugged a reeeeaaaaal long time. It came awkward actually. Especially for my friends, who were just sitting there like: what the f*? :P And than we stopped hugging and I kept talking with him. I asked for his fathers name, cause I said I couldn't find it on the internet. He said it was 'Marc van de velde'. I didnt dare to ask how that was written, cause I was afraid that he would know that I would add him on facebook :P Our three minutes became fifteen minutes, we kept on talking. He also said that he didn't liked his sister Zuleika. And then finally, after being at my home for 30 minutes, he left.

And that was it :P

I've had two Mika dreams in the past week. Luckily I write my dreams down (most of the time) so I remember them. In short:

1: I was in Tallinn and there was a Mika gig that night, but I wasn't allowed to leave the street I was on for some reason, someone mentioned ghosts, and so I was very sad, 'cause I didn't get to see him.

2: I WAS in a Mika gig and in front row with my friends. We were sitting at a table on something like bar stools, and Mika was singing in front of us. He came down from the stage in the crowd and picked me for some reason and started telling a story to everyone standing next to me. He than touched my neck and my ...hm... upper female body parts. Very awkward. :aah: When I woke up I had a good laugh.

Other fantastic Mika dreams! ^^

two years ago: > I won a meet-and-greet with Mika. I went to his home, and we talked and talked and talked. It was a very interesting and emotional chat. He shared his whole life with me, talked about bullying, about homosexuality,... He said that he was bullied, stuff like that. And then I told him about the doubts I once had about my sexuality and he said that he had those doubts too 'When I walk into a big crowd, and I see a very beautiful men, I can't stop looking at him. But does that mean I'm gay? I don't think so. Maybe I'm just jealous. That I'm not so pretty as he is. That I'm not that stylish. But does that mean I feel something for him? No, not at all. And by the way, it's nice to stare at pretty people. So I really think that it's rather a matter of jealousy in stead of homosexuality.' And then I was like: 'yeah, that is sooo true!! I always keep staring at other girls breasts, because they are beautiful. But not in a sexual way, rather like: daaaamned, I wish I had those boobs too!' He agreed, said that he understood me. Then I said that there is no reason for him to be jealous. But he said he is still really uncertain about himself. Then I started about anorexia, and then he said he had suffered anorexia too. I was like: wtf? We have so much in common! And after that chat, we felt like we were very good friends. :wink2:

My most recent mikadream:

Mika came to my house because he found it sad that he couldn't meet me at his last gig in Belgium. But before he arrived at my place, a guy came visiting us to see if the house was clean and ready for Mika's visit. Five minutes after that guy, Mika arrived. We talked a little bit, but Mika was constantly looking at his watch. Then, suddenly, he said: "Girls, you have three minutes left, I'm only paid to be here for twelve minutes." :shocked:

So I decided to ask him for a hug (cause a banner I made says 'HUG ME!'). I asked: 'Mika, you remember what was written on the banner on your gig at Les Ardentes? Could you do that to me now?' Probably he had forgotten what was on the banner, but the banner stood there in the room, so he knew he had to hug me. A friend of my grabbed her camera and waited. First, he didn't wanted to hug me, then he said: okay. But when I putted my arms around him, he stood there like a statue, stiff as stick. But after a while, when he realised, I would not give up untill he gave me a proper hug, he started hugging me really hard! It was such a nice feeling :blush-anim-cl: He came closer and closer :teehee: We hugged a reeeeaaaaal long time. It came awkward actually. Especially for my friends, who were just sitting there like: what the f*? :P And than we stopped hugging and I kept talking with him. I asked for his fathers name, cause I said I couldn't find it on the internet. He said it was 'Marc van de velde'. I didnt dare to ask how that was written, cause I was afraid that he would know that I would add him on facebook :P Our three minutes became fifteen minutes, we kept on talking. He also said that he didn't liked his sister Zuleika. And then finally, after being at my home for 30 minutes, he left.

And that was it :P

:lmfao: Those bold parts made me laugh so hard :lmao: :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally had another Mika dream . . .

I dreamed that Mika's whole family was staying at my house. I had just come home and was sitting in the car, Mika's mom got in the car and started talking about some trip they were all going to go on. I went in the house and was waiting to get into the bathroom because I was worried my deodorant was wearing off and wanted to wash my face, but it was crowded. I think they had other friends/family there too. Eventually I got in, then halfway through realized someone was in the shower but being very quiet.

I went downstairs. The basement reminded me of a childhood friend's home, and it was a fully finished area with lots of rooms. A whole other house down there (I guess that's why I had room to have all these people staying with me :aah:). Mika, Yasmine, and Fortune were downstairs. They were helping Mika write a letter to some sort of advice columnist. I don't remember exactly, but it was something about being deaf in one ear. Mika looked exactly like he did in the Celebrate video. Then they all went upstairs and I heard them leave for their trip.

I just had one of the most bizarre Mika dreams ever.

I dreamed that I was going to Mika's gig with Mika. He was with me in the audience but we talked about another Mika who was supposed to perform there. While we were waiting for the show to begin we talked about how adorable the performer Mika was on the PDP dvd, we held hands and apparently I had a huge crush on him. Later performer Mika's dad came on stage and started playing the piano and singing Mika's songs. When he played Relax and Grace Kelly I sat on a chair and Mika sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and started bouncing him like you would bounce a small child sitting on your lap.

tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

I dreamed that I was going to Mika's gig with Mika. He was with me in the audience but we talked about another Mika who was supposed to perform there. While we were waiting for the show to begin we talked about how adorable the performer Mika was on the PDP dvd, we held hands and apparently I had a huge crush on him. Later performer Mika's dad came on stage and started playing the piano and singing Mika's songs. When he played Relax and Grace Kelly I sat on a chair and Mika sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and started bouncing him like you would bounce a small child sitting on your lap.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:lmfao::lmao::lmfao:

Oh my god. Yesterday I had a dream that I went to a Mika gig with Mika too. :shocked:

:lmfao:

this dream is the most WTF thing i read for the week!:naughty:

:lmfao:

this dream is the most WTF thing i read for the week!:naughty:

Ha ha ha :lmfao:

You see I've had Dream's about what the new album cover looks like not dreams with a story just a picture of what I drempt the new album would look like . So far I've had 2 of these dreams and here's what the new album looked like.

In the First one the Album was all purple and it had 2 masks and they both had frowning faces And they both looked the same they had one side of the mask that was yellow and one side was green and on top they had 2 feathers and those were tan. In the center it said MIKA in way that it's printed on the other albums

In the second one It's all pink and sparkley and says Mika The same way I described it in the first dream .