Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man

Basically an urban legend that got popular from indie horror games. :aah:

I have constant dreams about Slenderman, but they're not scary at all. They're actually really funny. Like this one. :lol3:

Hmm, you may be on to something. :naughty:

He is shown to behave in a very passive aggressive manner, stalking targets for years at a time, torturing his target mentally for various unknown reasons. This behavioral pattern has an uncertain reasoning behind it, and exactly why he behaves in such a way has yet to be fully ascertained.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a recent dream with MIKA. He invited me to visit his new home in Miami and I told him all this but I didn´t love to travel so far i liked your new Home and asked about his new garage with room for the night and three new rooms and if he was alone there. and I replied that if it was for your dog and the other for him and his son.(i suposed that )

Then I told him on the phone if I wanted to visit my country spaña and I did not like the brightness of the Angels and said that Spain was worse for our eyes as pain from excess light.

Would I like to see you somewhere dark perversionwithout serious? I like the idea London is very beautiful and you will like ...i agreed but sadness but with a very fast time and he would probably not have time to see me with Tours in USA: A kiss my dear MIKA hope all your wishes come true soon. .. The hidden light.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9098&stc=1&d=1364245343iff the pic is old visit

post-20706-142983699007_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

Mm.. I had a dream about Mika today.. It seemed like we had met before etc.. Like in Tallinn when he was here.. But now in my dream we met again.. I can't remember where we were.. But we talked sooo much and for so long etc.. It was so cool.. It's a shame that I can't remember anything else..:aah:

o maan i'm so tired of dreaming of mika!! it's exhausting! i've dreamt him for the last 3 nights straight :shocked:

i can't rmbr the first one now but the second i was at a gig and he did all new stuff and remixes of other artistes and at some point i realised i was dreaming but the show kept going on in my head :blink: last night i dreamt i found his passport and he was staying at the same place i was, then us and a group of friends played this very stupid board game :teehee:

wtf brain :aah:

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream that Mika was acting in a TV show.

It was a new show on HBO, the main plot was some sort of businessman involved with some gangsters or something, I wasn't interested. Then I noticed a scene with his secretary and her best friend, the best friend was played by Mika. I rewound it to watch more carefully. His hair was a bit longer and untamed, looked very nice. :teehee: Their story in the episode involved her trying to get him to go with her to some sort of fetish club (Hey, the show was on HBO, ok? :fisch:), because she wanted someone there she could trust. And also I think she had a bit of a crush on him. He was very sweet and supportive, but uncomfortable with it. I AM GUTTED THAT I'LL NEVER SEE THE NEXT EPISODE!

Anyway . . . I tried to get on MFC to see if anyone else was talking about it (and to make sure I wasn't hallucinating! We hadn't heard anything about him doing an acting job!), but the site wouldn't load properly because it was being redesigned at that moment. There were more shades of blue instead of purple, and the background was dark with a swirl of blue and green. I could only get the first post of each thread to load, and didn't see anything about the show.

I had another Mika dream! (It's been a long time, so my brain owed me this. :teehee: )

For the new tour, Mika had decided to invite fans on stage to dance with him during LYWID. I watched videos of it on youtube and was excited because I was going to a show (only in my dreams, sadly) and knew I'd be chosen because I was the only MFC member going, or something like that. To prepare, I bought a ton of candy and was sorting through it to pick out kinds I thought he'd like, to give to him in a huge gift bag.

A while ago I had a dream that Mika gave me a lift in his red car (I think it was after he'd been driving Miss Tease around)

I know it was a dream, because I wasn't covering my eyes and praying to Jesus while he drove. I might have been if it was real.

• 4 weeks later...

I just dreamed that my coworkers and i all really needed to use the restroom but they all were out of order except the one backstage at a Mika gig. We all were lined up and then all of a sudden Mika was there. I only could glimpse him because of our position but i could hear him. As soon as Mama P got there he started speaking in a baby voice. Apparently he reeeeeeeeeally wanted her to get him some cereal xD Then whoever was in the restroom finally finished but Mika's gran needed to use it first. Then i woke up :aah:

Edited by kreacher

Last night i dreamed i was at a seated Mika gig in a church. It was going well but about midway through one guy started to raise his voice in anger about something Mika said. The guy was sitting in the middle but off to the side of the church so my dream mind thought "i know he isn't a big Mika fan like those of us in the front rows". Then the guy stood up and started peeing all over the pews and the floor. It was splashing on the people around him but we all just sat there like :shocked:. Then i woke up.

Ok what is with me and dreaming about Mika & peeing? :blink: Should i be worried?

Last night i dreamed i was at a seated Mika gig in a church. It was going well but about midway through one guy started to raise his voice in anger about something Mika said. The guy was sitting in the middle but off to the side of the church so my dream mind thought "i know he isn't a big Mika fan like those of us in the front rows". Then the guy stood up and started peeing all over the pews and the floor. It was splashing on the people around him but we all just sat there like :shocked:. Then i woke up.

Ok what is with me and dreaming about Mika & peeing? :blink: Should i be worried?

Sounds kind of representative of what's going on in the fandom right now. :teehee:

Ok, so I've had two... the first was a while ago, and I barely remember it, but basically they made a Broadway show out of Mika songs (like Mama Mia for ABBA) And me and my summer camp went there on a field trip. All I remember was that the lollipop number was really colorful and fun and Mika came out on stage.

The second was last night. I went to a Mika concert, it was the last one on his American tour, but it wasn't a real concert because it was a matinee and he had only just planed it last minute. I won some sort of raffle, so I was able to sit on stage in this mini red couch with my mom. Before the show, Mika came down and sat in between us on the couch, but it was a really small couch so he was practically sitting on top of us. It was really awkward, so I tried to break the silence by saying hi, and he was just like "yea, hi" and sounded sort of rude. Well anyway, we were there to sing some sort of backup, but he didn't really need us, so I went to help my dad who was trying to figure out some sort of case, where people kept disappearing at a school. It was getting really freaky and weird, but we were getting closer to figuring it out, when Mika said he needed us to sing backup for Happy Ending. But of course I couldn't tell him about the case because it was top secret, and we feared Moriarty might be behind it, so we couldn't take a break... then Mika disappeared the same way the people at the school had (fading ghostlike). I think maybe after that there was some more deducing, but we never solved the mystery... at some point I woke up. The End.

EDIT: Oh! You know what? There was another part, and I'm not exactly sure where it fits in, but Max and Curtis were there. They were wearing these nice suits. My mom was like "they weren’t wearing those suits last time, were they?" And I said "no, they were in suspenders and striped shirts, remember? and Mika was wearing that vest and a bowtie?" "oh, right"

Also, Max wasn't really Max, Matt Smith was there playing Max :/

Edited by lemontine

I had a dream about Mika last week. It was very wierd. :aah: It was in the middle of the day and he was suppose to do a gig somewhere in the evening. I don't know why, but he was stuck in an empty building, waiting for his bodyguard? :aah: It was a little bit dark inside, but not so much. My friend and I just enter in the building and I don't know why, we knew he'll be here but it was ok, normal and he came to us, saying hi. We had a chat in this empty building. :blink: I was very impressed, didn't talk so much. During the conversation, my friend asked me to go somewhere but I told her I didn't want to (I wanted to stay here with Mika). After a few minutes, his bodyguard enters and he left. My friend and I left too and I was jumping outside, overexcited. :teehee:

It was a strange dream but I woke up very happy for the rest of the day. :wub2:

Maybe you had to go to the bathroom really bad in your sleep? :roftl:

I meet Mika at a coffe shop. We start talking and suddenly life moves forward 4 months and Mika and I are sitting in a park,on the grass,just sitting,when we decide we are hungry,so we go to my apartment and get some pizza. We're just eating the pizza casually ,laughing and talking about everything. Suddenlly everything gets really akward (and theres this sexy music dunno from where,its adream lol) so he kisses me,we end up in bed in the dark.soon after he anouces that he is in a relationship with me to the world. fast forward im at my wedding with him. We are ridding scooters around the city .im in my wedding dress,he's in a suit haha the end:huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night i had a dream about Mika. It was really weird, haha. Mika was in my house having lunch with me. I was very shy, so I could not talk to him even to offer dessert. He also said nothing. Then he stood up and prepared gelatin. The taste was horrible. Hahahahaha.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a really weird dream about Mika:he came to Iran and he said he would love to take part in presidential election here.then he voted the most evil person in the world.it was horrible,I was going to kill him with a knife:naughty:

:stretcher::spain::excite::throw:cf2882b0f867db2cd324446b9aa38ec5.gif?r=1221624

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MS_NvcpdSNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

83b70581ff1e7e4ff8c5ca9c95690d62.gif?r=21813867443d6cc93cf25e53289b3e0873fb32b.gif?r=1632067

i dream that Mika was here in spain and enjoy with me of th Party..

SAN FERMIN TOROS"

from July 6 to July 14 9 days of intensive Spree San Fermin in Pamplona with Txupinazo and the running of the bulls. On 7 July 2013 Th

http://www.sanfermin.com/index.php/es/encierro/encierros_2013

AND HE WAS RUNNING WITH ME DURING 2 MINUTES FROM TOROS...

WE ARE SMILING AND :camping: AT OUT OF THE CITY OF PAMPLONA..

WE ARE VERY :excite: SO THE PARTY WITH THE :drinks_wine::roll1: WAS:camping: VERY FUNNY.. SO WE FINISH VERY TIRED...BUT HE GIVE ME ANY PILLS OF ANFETAMINES FOR CONTINUE LIVING THE CORRIDA..

THE CORRIDA DE TOROS WAS STARTING :woot_jump:AND BOTH WAS WAITING FOR RUNNING FROMM tOROS we both wearing a red handcherief like a tipic..

with the scarf and talking about love.

bull suddenly began to chase and I insulted them. :badword:and runing like :taz:

and laughed out loud..

he told me about his personal and secret life , he was a married man with a singer from Lebanese.. and with 2 daughter but any boy for this reason he very sadnes...

I accidentally punched him in the head to get on a door of the race. For safe the life other was hiring and blood for the floor..:fish::taz::spain:

Finally at the PLAZA de Toros we was sitting to see the spectaculo...

very very dangerous and funny moments...

I woke up at this moment...

the next not working well to

<div class="VideoContainer f16x9" data-sust="false" data-assetID="539214_es_videos"data-permaLink="http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/sanfermines/encierro-limpio-alcurrucen/539214/" data-location="embed_videos" data-idManager="default"itemprop="Video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"><span class="hddn" style="display: none;" itemprop="name">Encierro limpio de Alcurrucén</span><meta itemprop="duration" content="T00H00M00S" /><meta itemprop="thumbnail" content="http://img.irtve.es/imagenes/encierro-limpio-alcurrucen/1246949350715.jpg" />

http://blog.instagram.com/post/54848898641/the-running-of-the-bulls-see-more-photos-of-the

Edited by mer

• 1 month later...

I sort of had a dream about him. I was in a computer class and we had to answer questions about people. We each got packets with people which also had a picture and information about them. I guess we would've gotten our information from there. I noticed 'Mika' listed as one of the names...but it wasn't Mika!:sneaky2: It was some old guy!

I was like, "This is NOT Mika" And I refused to do it. :aah:

I sort of had a dream about him. I was in a computer class and we had to answer questions about people. We each got packets with people which also had a picture and information about them. I guess we would've gotten our information from there. I noticed 'Mika' listed as one of the names...but it wasn't Mika!:sneaky2: It was some old guy!

I was like, "This is NOT Mika" And I refused to do it. :aah:

I just imagined you having a tamper tantrum in the middle of class in your dream :naughty:

That makes me think, last week I dreamed that Mika was giving a very small private concert, there was no stage, just Mika in the middle of the room with people all around him. I was just behind his shoulder and he started to sing «Ma Jeunesse». He had sheets with the lyrics so I crooked myself to try to read the sheets around his shoulder (but he was so tall :naughty:). He noticed my movement and turned around and placed the sheets so we could both read at the same time. It felt like he was singing the song just for me . When I woke up I was like :swoon:!!

Last night i dreamed Kat (aka MFCer Rainbowgirl) and i were waiting around after a Mika gig with DcDeb and maybe one other person. We were the only ones there! Also, it was still daylight. He came out a short time later by himself and stood there chatting with us. Then DcDeb (and the possibly other person) left so it was just Mika, Kat and I. We all sat down on the dirty pavement next to the gig venue and we asked him questions. I can't remember the exact questions but i'd say he answered at least 10-13 of our questions. He was so relaxed about it all, but i felt so silly because i didnt know what to ask. Then I remember thinking 'ooh i should ask him about Touches You', but i woke up before i had a chance to ask it.

So that's like at least 4 dreams i've had that involved me talking with Mika and ZERO dreams of us doing anything remotely naughty. I wonder what my brain is trying to tell me? :aah:

So that's like at least 4 dreams i've had that involved me talking with Mika and ZERO dreams of us doing anything remotely naughty. I wonder what my brain is trying to tell me? :aah:

I'm having the opposite problem! I've had two dreams in the past few weeks that I don't dare post about because it would be really inappropriate. :fisch: