Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

From facebook. It's not really news, but since I recognise some names, I'm posting it anyway :wink2:

MIKA

We're loving your M-I-K-A album reviews here are some of our favourites:

Marvelous-Incredible-Kooky-Amazing - Camilla Baragiola

Musicaly-Inspiring-Kick-Ass - Isabella Sfez

Me-Immediately-Knew-AMAZING - Miri Baur

Mika-Is-Knockout-Artist - Betty Howard

My-Ideal-Killer-Album - Rose Knighton

Master-In-Kinky-Audio - Cathryn Livermore

http://smarturl.it/MikaSTDOriginitunes

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From facebook. It's not really news, but since I recognise some names, I'm posting it anyway :wink2:

MIKA

We're loving your M-I-K-A album reviews here are some of our favourites:

Marvelous-Incredible-Kooky-Amazing - Camilla Baragiola

Musicaly-Inspiring-Kick-Ass - Isabella Sfez

Me-Immediately-Knew-AMAZING - Miri Baur

Mika-Is-Knockout-Artist - Betty Howard

My-Ideal-Killer-Album - Rose Knighton

Master-In-Kinky-Audio - Cathryn Livermore

http://smarturl.it/MikaSTDOriginitunes

I feel very honoured to be on the list:wub2:

FACEBOOK - MIKA

Now that the European tour has pretty much finished, Mika is resting for a day or 2 then we're gearing up for the UK dates and lots of other stuff... so stay tuned for more announcements coming soon...

1 or 2 days ?? 0_0 Seriously !? LET HIM REST UNTIL THURSDAY !! U_U' He needs it !~

I hope he'll be ok ... :'/ I'm worried about this "elephant medecine" as he calls it :'/

"lots of other stuff..." May I be excited ? :'D

Edited by Kaito

Could you please help us by twitting this?

29 novembre, Milano #Mika #TheOriginOfLoveItalianDay grazie a @fnac_italia @umitalia @XFactor_Italia @mikasounds

Tomorrow will be Mika-day here in Italy :)

Thanks!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Arriving at Fnac in Milan for an in store performance. With my lisp.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

I just bit my tongue. An EpiC ChomP whilst trying to eat a piece of fennel. I now have a 1cm flap of bitten tongue bothering me and a lisp..

Edited by Mikasister

Well, the European dates have a been a veritable rollercoaster, with everything from heart-shaped balloons to polka dots, guest appearances from Doriand to lary

ngitis! It has been a wonderful few weeks and we've enjoyed meeting so many of you after the shows and in the choirs. So THANK YOU! And thanks to all your amazing fan pictures, we have all been able to feel like we have been part of it! The galleries will be closed tomorrow, so if you have any last pictures from any of the gigs, please email them to us now. After tomorrow morning, we'll be moving on to new things and no more pictures will be added, so get them across to us today! Now the European dates are over, we're on to the next ones… UK, here we come! There are a few tickets left, if you havent got yours yet, get them now before they are all gone! http://mikasounds.com/category/shows/

Didn't Paul De Leeuw invite him back for a Christmas show?

I WISH he would be on Hootenanny this year.

Yes, he's going back to see Paul de Leeuw:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=760&day=2012-12-20&c=2

Yeah, he hasn't done the Hootenanny since 2007, I guess... and I think Jools likes him, he's had him on his show several times... When do they tape it, do you think? Maybe they do it in early December, when Mika will actually be in London? :thumb_yello:

Of course, that made me go back to look at one of my very favorite Mika covers of all time. :fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]vdjRjYmqHm8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Christine for the HD. :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=760&day=2012-12-20&c=2

Yeah, he hasn't done the Hootenanny since 2007, I guess... and I think Jools likes him, he's had him on his show several times... When do they tape it, do you think? Maybe they do it in early December, when Mika will actually be in London? :thumb_yello:

Of course, that made me go back to look at one of my very favorite Mika covers of all time. :fangurl:

I think they may already have done it, I think last year it was mentioned in the newspaper that it was done around October time.

The studio they do Jools show in at the moment, is being closed down after this series, and they are moving the show to a new location.

Oh I full on love that cover! With my favourite actor David Tennant singing along, it's heaven! :aah:

From Facebook:

Okay UK it’s your turn!

We have two very exciting bits of news for you, BUT, I think we will save that for tomorrow!

But for now, who is ready for another competition…

Do I get to sing now? :biggrin2:

I wonder what the exciting news will be.

Edited by RAK1

Do I get to sing now? :biggrin2:

I wonder what the exciting news will be.

My prediction?

Mika will be releasing his new single The Origin of Love next week, 3rd December!

:naughty:

And I'm wondering if there will be a choir for Iceland, too? :fisch: