Rock Oz'Arènes Festival, Avenches, Switzerland - Aug. 17, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

I don't have time to make a proper report now but basically I've had an amazing time at Avenches! :thumb_yello:

Thank you to all the people who tried so hard to organize things!!

you'll find my pictures here: https://plus.google.com/photos/114166420167457370628/albums/5913378886615525505

and a few videos here:

Rain: http://youtu.be/DYYnOoXXJs4

Intro LYWID: http://youtu.be/iXUZxnr2Ql8

Underwater: http://youtu.be/KNCB0Cyx2AA

M&G (I was far and we can't hear anything :aah:): http://youtu.be/JpGrvunUuWQ

I'll be back later :thumb_yello:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Lasher doesn't mind me posting her video first but I am so excited I want everyone to see!!

[YOUTUBE]ImNHSqHN91A[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you sooo much for this lovely video - it's priceless!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I'm so happy that everything went well - and that this special moment is shared with us all :huglove: It feels like a big release, after all the excitement - and to see his heartfelt surprise and thank you, is the best reward we could possibly wish for - now we all can start to celebrate MIKAs birthday - our golden man :mikalove:

Love,love

me

I hope Lasher doesn't mind me posting her video first but I am so excited I want everyone to see!!

Wow,MIKA has no words at that moment:wub2:THe best moment for MIKA and the fans in this party!!!!:mikalove:

I wanna thank to all the people who was involved in that amazing project, sadly I couldn't :tears: I followed step by step all your hard work and I can say you're incredible. I'm so proud to be part of the MFC. Seeing Mika's reaction I just melt. I'm also proud to be fan of such an amazing man, artist :wub2:

Thanks to everybody :huglove:

*and now I'm going to cry in a corner*

Oh damn you Mika, again I'm in tears! And yes, we also contributed to that awsome gift!

Thank you for posting this! Made me happy on one site, but sad for missing out on this on the other side!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I don't have time to make a proper report now but basically I've had an amazing time at Avenches! :thumb_yello:

Thank you to all the people who tried so hard to organize things!!

you'll find my pictures here: https://plus.google.com/photos/114166420167457370628/albums/5913378886615525505

and a few videos here:

Rain: http://youtu.be/DYYnOoXXJs4

Intro LYWID: http://youtu.be/iXUZxnr2Ql8

Underwater: http://youtu.be/KNCB0Cyx2AA

M&G (I was far and we can't hear anything :aah:): http://youtu.be/JpGrvunUuWQ

I'll be back later :thumb_yello:

Thank you Nanou for the amazing pics...just a curiosity: I saw that he wore a pirate hat :teehee: did someone throw it to him by the public or did Max have it already?

This is the video Mika watched last night. Sorry if it took up too much time of others.. Those correspondents got so much pressure behind hundreds of other fans expectation...

It took months to make it, hundreds of ppl from several cities involved, and starred in this video. All of them are members of Mikaholix Korea.

[YOUTUBE]hf6DGv_YQsk[/YOUTUBE]

Just arrived back home and I´m damn tired after only 1 1/2 hours of sleep :aah: Not sure if I´m going to write a report or not...first I need sleep :naughty:

But I already uploaded two videos I made yesterady: Both Origin Of Love - one before the surprise by the audience (

) and the other one is during the surprise (
). Sorry for shaking...but priority was living the moment :wub2:

Still HIGH from his reaction, the aftershow party and (too much) of champagne yesterday! And the baaaand :wub2: Ahhhh, how I´m going to survive this year?! Thanks everyone for the lovely company yesterday! :group_hug:

Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4528251303242.1073741835.1799756138&type=1&l=9c8bf32340

Edited by MFC_Hasi

This is the video Mika watched last night. Sorry if it took up too much time of others.. Those correspondents got so much pressure behind hundreds of other fans expectation...

It took months to make it, hundreds of ppl from several cities involved, and starred in this video. All of them are members of Mikaholix Korea.

[YOUTUBE]hf6DGv_YQsk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Yuna. I love this video!! :wub2: It must be really gratifying to know for sure that he's seen it. We all got really lucky last night knowing that our ideas and efforts have paid off.

Thanks to everyone who was there and is able to share with the rest of us.

And many many thanks to Karin and Daeni and Saskia for taking care of the physical/logistical aspects of the ROH project and to Sui for her absolutely perfect card design. Double thanks to Karin who put up with mine and Guylaine's panic and last minute changes and pulled it all off better than I dared to hope. And of course thanks to Deb, Ingie, Miri & crew for making sure fans got the chance to celebrate Mika's birthday with him here and at Colmar.

Most of all thanks to the almost 100 contributing members who enthusiastically backed the idea and funded it. You're all brilliant!! :flowers2:

And many many thanks to Karin and Daeni and Saskia for taking care of the physical/logistical aspects of the ROH project and to Sui for her absolutely perfect card design. Double thanks to Karin who put up with mine and Guylaine's panic and last minute changes and pulled it all off better than I dared to hope. And of course thanks to Deb, Ingie, Miri & crew for making sure fans got the chance to celebrate Mika's birthday with him here and at Colmar.

Most of all thanks to the almost 100 contributing members who enthusiastically backed the idea and funded it. You're all brilliant!! :flowers2:

:huglove:

thanks all to the pics, reports and great videos:huglove::huglove: It is so lovely. Also I had not been there in person, I will never forget taht day because you share everything so great. It makes me happy that Mika is happy and all around, too. Tanks to the MFC family:group_hug::group_hug:

Thanks Yuna. I love this video!! :wub2: It must be really gratifying to know for sure that he's seen it. We all got really lucky last night knowing that our ideas and efforts have paid off.

Thank you so much to everybody, I can imagine how much work it was to do all this! :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

Christine already posted part 1, and there are two more parts to the birthday videos. Just posting them all here so we can see them all in sequence.

Part 1

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]H8VCbnqsOfY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3

[YOUTUBE]v3xf6eCy6DQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for filming, posting, and all the arranging that went into so many celebrations for Mika's 30th, it was so wonderful to see his reactions!!!:wub2:

Christine already posted part 1, and there are two more parts to the birthday videos. Just posting them all here so we can see them all in sequence.

Part 1

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]H8VCbnqsOfY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3

[YOUTUBE]v3xf6eCy6DQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for filming, posting, and all the arranging that went into so many celebrations for Mika's 30th, it was so wonderful to see his reactions!!!:wub2:

Thank you so much for these vids. I can't stop watching them. I am really thrilled for all the MFCers who could be there last night. Although all meet and greet sessions seem so great, I have the feeling that this one was very special and Mika looks so happy and relaxed, some of you even got kissed !!!!

I am so glad you could go to this gig, meet him and share with us !! thank you all !!:group_hug:

And so happy Mika thinks of us as the most elegant fans !:thumb_yello:

Just arrived back home and I´m damn tired after only 1 1/2 hours of sleep :aah: Not sure if I´m going to write a report or not...first I need sleep :naughty:

But I already uploaded two videos I made yesterady: Both Origin Of Love - one before the surprise by the audience (

) and the other one is during the surprise (
). Sorry for shaking...but priority was living the moment :wub2:

Still HIGH from his reaction, the aftershow party and (too much) of champagne yesterday! And the baaaand :wub2: Ahhhh, how I´m going to survive this year?! Thanks everyone for the lovely company yesterday! :group_hug:

Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4528251303242.1073741835.1799756138&type=1&l=9c8bf32340

thank you so much for sharing !!

It makes my heart glad to see his reaction to our gift. He gives so much to us through his music that to be able to give a small portion of that joy back to him feels incredible. I am proud to be his fan.

I just love his reaction when he realized what the gift was :swoon:

Love it!

He totally understood the meaning behind the gift.

This gift needed extra TLC & yes :teehee: Christine & I went a little crazy with details. Poor Sui! :naughty:

Thank you Sui! :flowers2: you did an amazing job with the card design & putting up with our constant request/changes :naughty:

The card's sophistication matched the gift. :huglove: