Kick Ass (Cutmore Remix) Video Premiere

dcdeb

iChat-Image525602417.png

Here's something cool I just ran across:

http://blog.promotion-us.com/mika-kick-ass-cutmore-remix-video-premiere

MIKA: Kick Ass (Cutmore Remix) Video Premiere

Mika has shot up to number #17 on the Billboard Hot Dance chart this week, so what better time to share the new remix video for the wonderful track. It’s set to the Cutmore remix ( Cutmore never misses) and we love it!

I'm not a huge remix fan, but I like this one well enough! And I love the news that Mika's on Billboard's charts again! :biggrin2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I find it great that it's doing so well, and am incredibly happy to see Mika in the US charts, but in my humble opinion, this is a really crappy remix :dunno:

I find that the piano beat of the original song under those dancey tunes just doesn't gel at all, and that it doesn't work. But clearly, it works for many :lmfao: so hey, fabulous :roftl:

i HATE remixes.... and i was expecting some new scenes we hadn´t seen before... :teehee: but hey... if it´s good for mika,it´s good for us too!!!!!!!

is kick ass on the VMA on mtv??

Nope :thumbdown:

I thought it would be something new, too... I could've made a video just like that in two hours :blink:

I'm happy he's on the billboards, thought! :biggrin2:

Goodness me! Why so much negativity about the remix? I actually think it's good, because you can still hear the tune and the thumpy-bit on the piano and also Mika's voice singing. If peeps enjoy the remix they might listen to the original!

But even if the remix isn't to your taste, the fact is...

MIKA IS IN THE CHARTS!!! THAT'S AMAAAAAAZING NEWS!!!

and our golen man so deserves it!!

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeee

:toot::pbjt::woot_jump:

i HATE remixes.... and i was expecting some new scenes we hadn´t seen before... :teehee: but hey... if it´s good for mika,it´s good for us too!!!!!!!

is kick ass on the VMA on mtv??

Sadly. no :tears:

Lady gaga won 8 VMAs and eminem got 2.

HOGGERS! :P

Goodness me! Why so much negativity about the remix? I actually think it's good, because you can still hear the tune and the thumpy-bit on the piano and also Mika's voice singing. If peeps enjoy the remix they might listen to the original!

But even if the remix isn't to your taste, the fact is...

MIKA IS IN THE CHARTS!!! THAT'S AMAAAAAAZING NEWS!!!

and our golen man so deserves it!!

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeee

True Marylin. It's very good one and the video has some new details too.:thumb_yello: And he's on the Billboard list, that's the most important thing for me .:biggrin2:

I am not a fan of remixes generally.

But there are a few exceptions.

Calvin Harris and WAG is one.

This remix is another one.

:yay: for Mika on Billboard!

Actually a couple of Mika songs have very creative remixes: you'e mentioned these 2 and I'm a sucker for Love Today (Switch) and Rain (P Zombies) as well.:wub2:

Archived