Now for the good news , the constitutional council in France has validated the gay marriage law today. From now on , gays can get married in France ! :yay: :yay: congratulations !

Congratulations France!:clap: I'm so happy for you!

I just wonder when Finland will follow...

Now for the good news , the constitutional council in France has validated the gay marriage law today. From now on , gays can get married in France ! :yay: :yay: congratulations !

Nice!Congratulations France!:thumb_yello:

congrats France :yay:

btw, dunno if Brazil has validated marriage for all law yet (I mean I haven't heard any official pronunciation from the president), but people can't be denied to get married here anymore :boing: :boing:

congrats France :yay:

btw, dunno if Brazil has validated marriage for all law yet (I mean I haven't heard any official pronunciation from the president), but people can't be denied to get married here anymore :boing: :boing:

That is excellent to hear! I would except Brazil to validate it.

True, people seeing homosexuality as something from 'the west' doesn't help. We had this issue here a few months ago which turned into this huge political debate and a demonstration against the social work organisation that put him there.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/row-erupts-over-lesbian-foster-home-muslim-boy

I was so angry when I heard that two members of parliament as a reaction had called upon muslims in the Netherlands to become foster parents. I'm sure they meant well, but they're basically saying they agree the kid should not have been placed there :sneaky2:

I agree with the last part of that article - not once during this did anyone ask the boy how he felt. :sneaky2:

Yes,I know about Jamaica,and it's sad to hear there are still stupid laws.but as you mentioned,it's just politics and religion (specially here),and there's nothing we can do against it.

well nothing's gonna happen if we just sit here, so there is always something we can do :dunno: we're not controlled by the government, we pick the government, so first we have to make people understand and wipe out the ignorance of the public before we change the laws. e have to stand up otherwise we will just be squashed.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :woot_jump:

One step forward! :arf2:

Being so young (13) I don't think I can really make a decision on my sexuality but even though this is is a bit judgmental I think gays are adorable! Very brave for going against all of the hatefull people who judge and discriminate gays! <3

Oh and still waiting for the knobs in parliament in Britain to accept gay marriage! It's not like accepting assassinations! Absolutely hate our parliament! Not sure if the rest of the world know what's going on about the bedroom tax ect but basically they haven't thoroughly thought through their be laws on the bedroom tax not meaning to offend anyone if you support them just my opinion x

Oh and still waiting for the knobs in parliament in Britain to accept gay marriage! It's not like accepting assassinations! Absolutely hate our parliament! Not sure if the rest of the world know what's going on about the bedroom tax ect but basically they haven't thoroughly thought through their be laws on the bedroom tax not meaning to offend anyone if you support them just my opinion x

• 6 months later...

well nothing's gonna happen if we just sit here, so there is always something we can do :dunno: we're not controlled by the government, we pick the government, so first we have to make people understand and wipe out the ignorance of the public before we change the laws. e have to stand up otherwise we will just be squashed.

True, but as Macklemore says, is not just about changing laws, its about changing minds.

A piece of paper is a good place to start. :thumb_yello:

You mean apart from the sad one that India recriminalized gay sex? :doh:

That was just...:banghead:

And, yeah I now it's kinda old news what's going on in Russia, but since the Winter Olympics in Sochi are getting closer I'm waiting what will happen there. Do we get more rainbow nails (like in Moscow) or what? It will be interesting... At least US is sending some openly gay delegates as a "respectful message":wink2:

True, but as Macklemore says, is not just about changing laws, its about changing minds.

A piece of paper is a good place to start. :thumb_yello:

I love that song!!!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! :)

I never post on this thread but now I do :P

Well Im not bi or whatever but I just want too say my point of view

I think theres no reason too be homophobic, cause gay person are human and they are like us, like whats the difference. I think its really sad that some person use termes like gay, be, fag or words like that for an insult. Its not a insult, the only difference is the person they love is same sex of them but it dont make them a bad person. They dont choose too be different its not their fault if they are attract too the same sex and its not a bad thing.

well all this for saying that I support all of you and dont be scared of being judge we dont care about what people thinks. people dont have too see that like a discusting or bad thing xP

(btw sorry for my bad english xDD)

• 4 weeks later...

Gosh!! Long time i didn't come here... miss it...

:wub2:

:floor:

South Park is the best...

:aah:

Hi! :)

I never post on this thread but now I do :P

Well Im not bi or whatever but I just want too say my point of view

I think theres no reason too be homophobic, cause gay person are human and they are like us, like whats the difference. I think its really sad that some person use termes like gay, be, fag or words like that for an insult. Its not a insult, the only difference is the person they love is same sex of them but it dont make them a bad person. They dont choose too be different its not their fault if they are attract too the same sex and its not a bad thing.

well all this for saying that I support all of you and dont be scared of being judge we dont care about what people thinks. people dont have too see that like a discusting or bad thing xP

(btw sorry for my bad english xDD)

C'mon, your english isn't that bad...

(as if i had a good one...:aah: )

Homophobic, as any other "phobic" is something that someone that had nothing to do invented...

:aah:

And, of course, come more times...

Oh, j'ai une question, parlez-vous française?

:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Love this thread. I don't have gay friends in real life, but I added one week ago two guys who are Mika Fans and have been partners for more than 3 years :wub2: They are really a lovely couple and make me believe everything is possible. Both have no shame of showing his love to people or posting pics and dedications to each other.

Im my opinion, homosexual people have a mission in this world, and that is change the thinking of those who despise them, those who feel disgust, those who discriminate.

SAME LOVE, SAME RIGHTS

Pretty okay! All things considered. How are you?

Good... here everything's good... few days before my birthday and a week before the classes get back... feels good...

:aah::aah:

Love this thread. I don't have gay friends in real life, but I added one week ago two guys who are Mika Fans and have been partners for more than 3 years :wub2: They are really a lovely couple and make me believe everything is possible. Both have no shame of showing his love to people or posting pics and dedications to each other.

Im my opinion, homosexual people have a mission in this world, and that is change the thinking of those who despise them, those who feel disgust, those who discriminate.

SAME LOVE, SAME RIGHTS

nice...

:thumb_yello: