Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed catching up on the reviews, thanks guys. Bit sad today though, lost 2 jirds in 4 days. (rodent pets)

I'm sorry, hun. They aren't pets, they are companion animals, much more than pets, aren't they?

I am sure you gave them a good and happy life though.

can't read everything, stopped at page 13, got to go, don't know if it has been said before, but London is the worst place where you can wait and see him : back in may at shepherd's bush, 10 people waiting, no mobbing at all (well, 10 people mobbing would hardly be a mobbing :naughty: even with bab, kata and i in the 10 :naughty: ) he left the same way, right after the after-party (inside), to "run away from the paparazzi", who did manage to follow him, though...

AND he is ill...

i think it was not at all expected that he would go out and meet and greet yesterday or after any show in london, maybe the last one on the 4th, and i wouldn't take it for granted... sorry to bring the bad news, maybe i'm wrong... great that suzy gave your project BEFORE...

WOW! I am really shocked after the show.I really like more than the Sommerset one:mf_lustslow:

He looked full of energy despite he was ill.

After the show I had to dash , so I could't see him anymore :(

Anyway I am very very happy cause I enjoy a lot!!!

One thing that I didn't like is that I think that Mika does`nt apreciate that a lot of people came from another countries in order to see him!! I think that my spanish flag was invisible for him:thumbdown:

But it doesn`t matter cause I loved his show and I love his music. He is a STAR!!! I ADORE HIM!

nobody jumped in fact but yesterday someone said a french fan had jumped the barrier and was pulled out, which is not true, she just fainted....

Then, for the first news i have, some british fans (i don't know who) express their "antagonism" towards the frenchies.... That's a shame, they just went to london in order to have fun and share good time....

Yes! It's untrue! I know Biche!!!

She would never do things like that!!! She was ill and the security guards helped her!!!!

Stop the rumours! I heard so many rumours and stories about fighting between MFCers!!! It sucks!

I was so sad yesterday when i heard that!!! Now the MFC is like that!!! I'm sad and really really disappointed.

We could have fun together!

Some idiots were banging on Mikas car as it went off, and Babs went ballistic on them about it. It really was totally out of order as he isn't well, and as they are old enough to know better, I am disgusted with them. Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, and it's incidents like this that will make him think twice about staying to talk to fans, people like that are totally selfish and immature, don't know if they were from here, really hope not.

Saw Cherisse, and took pics of her with Caz and Jemma, and then one of her with Vanessa, and got me another hug. YAY!

No sign of the rest of the band though.

I agree. It was stupid. :thumbdown:

A few more videos

How Much Do You Love Me

Saying that he's been ill (how ironic now) P.s. contains strong language

XXXX

could anybody write what he says in the second video?

My english is a ****, and I want to know what he said yesterday ehehehe

She would never do things like that!!! She was ill and the security guards helped her!!!!

Stop the rumours! I heard so many rumours and stories about fighting between MFCers!!! It sucks!

I was so sad yesterday when i heard that!!! Now the MFC is like that!!! I'm sad and really really disappointed.

Can I just say - I posted the text from Jemma - from where she was standing

she saw someone, she thought it was one of the French fans, being taken away over the barrier. It was sent in good faith, and I reported it here in good faith - I am sorry Biche was ill, and hope she is ok now - but in all honesty, it was NOT an attack on French fans - it was an innocent mistake. :thumb_yello:

Can I just say - I posted the text from Jemma - from where she was standing

she saw someone, she thought it was one of the French fans, being taken away over the barrier. It was sent in good faith, and I reported it here in good faith - I am sorry Biche was ill, and hope she is ok now - but in all honesty, it was NOT an attack on French fans - it was an innocent mistake. :thumb_yello:

yes please

after all this is said and done....

peace on MFC

please!

:wub2:

could anybody write what he says in the second video?

My english is a ****, and I want to know what he said yesterday ehehehe

He says,

We were F***ing terrified, three of us have been in bed for the past few days, but I tell you what a few song out here we don't give a f*** thankyou

Hope that helps,

XXXXX

oh it was biche!! :shocked: what happened? I hope she's alright now!

nobody jumped in fact but yesterday someone said a french fan had jumped the barrier and was pulled out, which is not true, she just fainted....

Then, for the first news i have, some british fans (i don't know who) express their "antagonism" towards the frenchies.... That's a shame, they just went to london in order to have fun and share good time....

I actually feel "qualified" to reply to this because I think that you're referring to a situation that occured in the queue when I was there as well, where some french people were trying to move ahead in the queue and were told (rightly so) by some british people who were in front of them, that they had been queuing there for a long time and they would not allow anyone to move ahead of them.

I'm not bringing this up to cause any "wars" but just in the name of truth and to state what happenned.

What's relevant about it is not the nationality of those involved, but their actions- nothing else.

I think that when it comes to queuing everyone should chill and just accept that when you get to a gig, you stay where you are entitled to by order of arrival. End of.

If everyone takes that approach,there will be no more silly quarrels or "wars".

It's all good to say that we should be TOGETHER, but that only works if everyone plays fairly, which is sadly not always the case (and I have been a witness of this on more than one occasion):biggrin2:

I agree with Sariflor. It's not a question of nationality (some British people tried to move ahead the queue too).

And yeah, i'm disappointed there are rumours and fightings between MFCers.

Some people must stop being jealous and being mad and angry because some people have a pic with Mica and some don't have. Stupid things like that!

We should be happy to share the gigs and the other moments we spend together and not being obessed about being first row or having a pic.

I don't care being first row as long as i can share the joy for being here with other MFCers (Em' i really enjoyed being with you :biggrin2: and thank you so much Aurélien for having taken care of me when i needed :thumb_yello:).