Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gr01.jpg

I hadn't realized he had little flowers on his shirt! :wub2:

Don't you just love a man in makeup? Thanks for the pics Christine. I particularly like the third one.

yup it's perfectly done this time!

Avoca, you are a Godsend.

My God that is one bloody terrific outfit! amazing! It works SOOOO well on him, and i LOVE him in that waistcoat. His style has REALLY changed, but you can tell he's grown and matured so much. I've fallen in love all over again. Heck, if I were there i think i would have dropped to my knees and claimed "all Hail King Mika"

it doesnt matter that he didn't win. He looked BLOODY AWESOME!

And his skin is SO CLEEEEAAAAAAAAR

WoW!!!

Thanks to everyone who posts interviews and pictures :wub2:

Avoca !:wink2::thumb_yello:

I just love MFC !!!

Mika i think is just looking better every time i see him, i just love his style !

I'm huge a scarf fan .... good move :cool:

It is so Mika having the braclets from fans to compliment the expensive stuff !!!!:roftl:

ROCK ON MIKA !

Unfortunately I can't follow MFC in this period, so I didn't read the news...but...I saw some pictures of different gigs and I saw that Mika wears this bracelets ecc...does anybody know what they are?If they have a particular meaning?

Thanks

Lady_Godiva, who was chosen to be one of his lollipop girls in Toronto, made them and gave them to him as a present. He's been wearing them every day since. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

ahaha I don't find a news on Mika a part from the scarf-scandal:naughty:

Mika affected an Irish starving-poet look, with rakishly draped scarf, black vest and Donovan hair, an outfit he described as an "artful, expensive, mess."

:wub2: I love guys that combine luxury pieces and cheap-like accessory with nonchalance:wub2::wub2:

49537412pz6.jpg

...he also looks a tiny little bit 'Pirates of the Caribbean', doesn't he? :mf_rosetinted:

...and Slytherin, of course :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks avoca :wink2:

Well sort of yeah, cos I thought of Johnny Dep when I saw this outfit tt.

I also like the little angel wing he is wearing, I thought about getting him one of those ages ago cos Ilike them but I didn't think he would ever wear one.

i've officially decided that there is no better way to start your day than with all these lovely comments and pictures. Thank You so much! (esp to all the people who got the watermarks off:wink2: ) Anyways, its -4f outside so i get to go freeze my bum off. boo hiss. So i'll be on the minute i get home- around 3:30- so i'll be bok.:naughty::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::roftl::wub2::bleh:

Lady_Godiva, who was chosen to be one of his lollipop girls in Toronto, made them and gave them to him as a present. He's been wearing them every day since. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Thank you for the answer Jack!

Wow, Lady_Godiva!You're so lucky!!

I'm glad Mika likes your presents!!

:wub2:

Sorry, couldn't get rid of the image... :mf_rosetinted:

macksparrowrd7.jpg

LMAO :roftl:

i've officially decided that there is no better way to start your day than with all these lovely comments and pictures. Thank You so much! (esp to all the people who got the watermarks off:wink2: ) Anyways, its -4f outside so i get to go freeze my bum off. boo hiss. So i'll be on the minute i get home- around 3:30- so i'll be bok.

so it was quite an impressive first gig, eh, lady godiva..? :wink2:

He gets better looking every day I must say ! :shocked:

:roftl: He sure does!

He looks skinnier in those pics again... but maybe it's just because he's wearing black...

He did seem a bit thinner to me in Toronto over London. It's noticeable in his face more than anything.

They just have no idea, I will be interested to see what the fashion police thingy says about him - if anything.

To me he just stood out from the crowd. No contest.

Ugh, North Americans are not interested in that. Conformity is the name of the game. That's why it will be difficult for his music to break too...but he'll get through eventually. All 350 million of us are not so mindless.

Sorry, couldn't get rid of the image... :mf_rosetinted:

macksparrowrd7.jpg

:roftl: I find Johnny Depp repulsive, especially in this movie, but Mika does look a bit piratey. :thumb_yello:

Ugh, North Americans are not interested in that. Conformity is the name of the game. That's why it will be difficult for his music to break too...but he'll get through eventually. All 350 million of us are not so mindless.

yep, I agree, his music is very different and not sure how welcomed esp. by media.. :blink:

hehehe, personally not a fan of depp either. I wonder if mika is..:fisch:

:roftl: I find Johnny Depp repulsive, especially in this movie, but Mika does look a bit piratey. :thumb_yello:

Really? I loooove Johnny Depp, especially in his earlier movies, not so much in Pirates... admittedly I always thought this one was overrated.

Repulsive? :shocked::naughty:

But yes, the first thing I thought when I saw Mika's outfit was Johnny Depp in Pirates.

So at least I'm not alone :roftl: