The Pet thread

soangel

She is! I love fluffy cats! My other cat is pretty fluffy, but I wanted one with shorter hair this time, because I worry so much about hair balls. When I was younger we had a kitty that died because of a hair ball.

As do I aha. Aww your other cat is so cute :teehee: Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that. I've never had a cat but I love them more than some dogs,think that's down to getting bit by a dog and have ended up with a scar down on my nose due to a dog as well :huh:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pets are so cutie  :clap: I want to pet them all!

here's a pic of Princess Leeloo Stardust, my cuddle baby punkinbutt, outside
----195963_1005751778589_1068741106_3004

I still have this kitty, my Leeloo! We've been together since 2001 and she's still the sweetest bestest puffkitten  :wub2:

here's a couple more...

200267_1005751418580_9996_n.jpg?oh=9e023

i keep meaning to take some new ones of her >.<

post-21113-0-46108100-1470184964_thumb.jpg

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 4

I don't know if I've posted here before, but you can find pics of my Sophie on my Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/biasdfernandes/albums/72157628614923909

She's so little! Gorgeous. I like little dogs  

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the pets are so cutie  :clap: I want to pet them all!

I still have this kitty, my Leeloo! We've been together since 2001 and she's still the sweetest bestest puffkitten  :wub2:

here's a couple more...

200267_1005751418580_9996_n.jpg?oh=9e023

i keep meaning to take some new ones of her >.<

Adorable. Love the one with the yellow eyes and the phone

She's so little! Gorgeous. I like little dogs  

Adorable. Love the one with the yellow eyes and the phone

She WAS so little, she is a bit bigger than her pillow now (yes, she has a pillow like her humans only for herself) x)

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2018 at 10:40 PM, Mikasister said:

Anne @crazyaboutmika why don't you post the pics of your beautiful kittens and dog in this thread?  I saw them on instagram and they are so cute. :wub2:

I didn't know about this thread until now....I would love to share pics here but I will have to share my instagram posts here as I have been unable to post pics on MFC with my phone since the last update. Thank you Alba :hug:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I didn't know about this thread until now....I would love to share pics here but I will have to share my instagram posts here as I have been unable to post pics on MFC with my phone since the last update. Thank you Alba :hug:

You're welcome Dear :huglove:

• 1 month later...