Who would you vote for/ Who did you vote for? *NOT JUST U.S CITIZENS  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for/ Who did you vote for? *NOT JUST U.S CITIZENS

• John McCain + Sarah Palin
    • Barack Obama + Joe Biden

There seem to be more and more left-handed people nowadays.

That's cause we're just freakin' awesome:mf_rosetinted:

Woohoo Obama!:punk: I didn't really know what idea's he had, well, I knew a few, but they sounded better than what McCain was planning. Plus he sounded more nice. I'm so happy for you Americans:thumb_yello:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me this is a huge victory not just for america but to the whole world

and it has nothing to do with him being an african- american (or half african-american) but because he is a great man and all the world did see that and were happy that he won the elections

this rarely happens

even here we were congratulating each other :bleh:

it is more a universal thing it may effect us as well ,sometimes more than it does to you.

I'm very happy obama won, I know it's not only gonna change amerika but I'll change the whole world. Bush messed up so many things, he's human...you can mess things up. But he never took responsibility for it, he never said the war was unnecessary. I have family living in Michigain, and for them...I'm happy obama won:thumb_yello:

He doesn't expect to. He specifically said that in his acceptance speech.

We're aware.

Anyway, not only am I excited that Obama won, but INDIANA voted democratic for the first time since 1964. My vote counted!

I have an impression you think I haven't been screaming 'Obaaama!" to every living soul I've talked to today.

What I am saying is: don't expect to much from him,and then say he was a bad President because he didn't deliver things that aren't even humanly possible in just 4 years

Yay!!!! I've supported Obama all the way (despite not actually being able to vote, or anything) so I was so pleased when he won!!!]

My friend's friend may a negative comment about it. He supported him too, and said (I DO NOT support this statement, so don't shoot the messenger) that he thought he'd be assasinated by January 20th.

I hope not. Very much so. Anyway, it can't be easy to assasinate a President, so the chances are kinda low.

Yay!!!! I've supported Obama all the way (despite not actually being able to vote, or anything) so I was so pleased when he won!!!]

My friend's friend may a negative comment about it. He supported him too, and said (I DO NOT support this statement, so don't shoot the messenger) that he thought he'd be assasinated by January 20th.

I hope not. Very much so. Anyway, it can't be easy to assasinate a President, so the chances are kinda low.

That is the downside of the job. I hope he and his family stay safe!!

I'm very happy obama won, I know it's not only gonna change amerika but I'll change the whole world. Bush messed up so many things, he's human...you can mess things up. But he never took responsibility for it, he never said the war was unnecessary. I have family living in Michigain, and for them...I'm happy obama won:thumb_yello:

Oooh, That's my state=] We're always blue though=]. Where is your family from?

I don't support any politician really :lmfao:

And if i did i cant say who i'd support seeing as I haven't listened or watched any debates or there views, and i wont lika obama just because he's black, or dislike him just because he's black. But I'm sure he'll do a good job.

BETTER THAN BUSH, that's fo sho.

Oooh, That's my state=] We're always blue though=]. Where is your family from?

They lived in the netherlands till 10 years ago, and now they live in michigain...don't know if michigain has more smaller 'towns' in it I thought it was just called 'michigain'...My english is too bad to explain what I want:naughty:

Im not from the US but Im want to give my opinion!:bleh:

Im very happy that Obama won because I can feel that he's a good persons with great and positives feelings and thoughts and also this marks a big event in World History

Im latin and I know Barack will help a lot all those latin residents and no residents in the US and will find solutions for all those problems that are affecting USA and the entire world as the president of the most powerful nation!

Amazing result , it just seems he has that spirit for change , large change that the world needs and unity

This is very much like what he reminds me of

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMXaTktUfA

:wub2:

A boy in my school last year did his speech on Martin Luther King, :wub2:

He's my hero.

But that speech reminds me way too much of http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHbwikzNds :boxed::roftl:

I likes Abba :wub2:

Its a great speech , he seems to have the same air about him , an air of change

Ohh Im into Abba youtube vids now ... thanks :thumb_yello:

Yeah he did, but really, you can't stop racism in a world like ours. Trying is such a risky job, he had guts :wub2:

HAhah, me too. *hums* IF YOU HEAR ME NOTHING ELSE CAN SAVE ME S.O.S

Yeah he did, but really, you can't stop racism in a world like ours. Trying is such a risky job, he had guts :wub2:

HAhah, me too. *hums* IF YOU HEAR ME NOTHING ELSE CAN SAVE ME S.O.S

This is true ......

I was in a bar in Portland Orgean , just came back and they had white chalk board all over the walls , the things written about him were pretty nasty .. I thought it was a drunken minority ....

Then at work the amount of people that said the same things

Bottom line ... doesnt matter the colour , its about how he manages

Hi,

I'm from Belgium(Europe)

I was up the whole night to watch it live.

I had tears in my eyes when Obama won. I was so happy!

I remember the elections 4 years ago when i heard Bush was reelected.

I was so angry at the Americans then.

I' still don't like America that much but I have a little more faith in the US again.

Edited by Moonlightchild

Hi,

I'm from Belgium(Europe)

I' still don't like America that much but I have a little more faith in the US again.

It shouldda been al gore....

But wasn't bush's cousin like senator of florida or something? And he had another bush person incharge of coutning the votes.

Hi,

I'm from Belgium(Europe)

Have you ever visited? We aren't that bad.:bleh:

It shouldda been al gore....

But wasn't bush's cousin like senator of florida or something? And he had another bush person incharge of coutning the votes.

In Fact Gore vs Bush was 8 years ago,

4 years ago was Kerry vs Bush ;)

And yes it was his brother in Florida.