Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the comedy club last night and it was really really awesome... now I really want to be at the union chapel next week with a friend of mine if it's possible (we miss mika and his band so much :()

is there anybody who sells tickets (by chance)?

Edited by judeline

I was at the comedy club last night and it was really really awesome... now I really want to be at the union chapel next week with a friend of mine if it's possible (we miss mika and his band so much :()

is there anybody who sells tickets (by chance)?

You have to be registered and live in the UK to buy tickets. Registration closed a few weeks back.

I would accept your "lol sorry" if you hadn't rapped my knuckles with a ruler like a schoolmarm. :roftl: :roftl:

Thank you for the spelling correction.:thumb_yello:

Don't take it the wrong way, she does this to everyone, she's our spelling check police woman...:naughty:

She even corrects Mika, FFS!:roftl:

Don't take it the wrong way, she does this to everyone, she's our spelling check police woman...:naughty:

She even corrects Mika, FFS!:roftl:

That's good!

I usually pride myself on my spelling - but - I guess I went bonkers this morning.:boxed::shocked:

She is a little intimidating with that yard stick that she carries behind her back as she strolls through the threads.

It hurts too.:blink:

You have to be registered and live in the UK to buy tickets. Registration closed a few weeks back.

not true!

I have some friends who live in France and have their tickets!

anyway, my request concerned the persons who have a ticket and who cannot finally go there... we never know! :)

not true!

anyway, my request concerned the persons who have a ticket and who cannot finally go there... we never know! :)

Possibly because some one from here got them, you need a UK address to register. Read the T&Cs:thumb_yello:

not true!

It is indeed true that the terms and conditions state that one has to be a UK resident to register to buy tickets. That is an undisputable fact, not an opinion.

However, there is nothing to stop UK residents buying up to four tickets and using them in anyway they wish.

not true!

You can try the extra ticket thread as well if you haven't already.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746

ok. I guess you're right, but that doesn't change the fact that they have a ticket :)

so, I was just thinking maybe I could try.... it may work, if I'm lucky :)

edit: thank you very much Christine! :)

Just FYI .. Ive seen 4 on ebay , dont know the owner nor am I going .. just FYI (think 2 are there now)

how you gonna manage that from the front row lol :naughty:

I shall try to get front row, and I shall try to film discreetely :naughty:

I think they would turn a blind eye to phones, but camcorders might be a bit too obvious :naughty:

Yeah, I reckon that one would have a hard time trying to film stuff on a camcorder even at a normal gig :roftl:. I used a regular camera last year, not a phone though, and so did others. I guess that it's just about not getting caught....

If many of us try, they are less likely to stop us. And if they stop one or two, we have it covered! :biggrin2:

The website said that although you had to have registered for tix there were still some tix left for some dates so suggested people ring to find out what dates still had tix available.

I rang the number given on the Little Noise website for buying tickets late this afternoon to check the situation for the Mika one on 18th and the woman I spoke to confirmed that it hadn't sold out and tix are still available. She didn't say how many they had left.

I didn't actually buy a ticket as I still need to decide whether I can actually make it, I was really at this stage trying to find out if the event was sold out. I didn't get the impression there would be any prob with just buying one over the phone (never got the need to register anyway, what was that all about??), but I don't know for sure as I didn't buy one. Best to just give it a try and see if you're after one....