Blame It On The Girls Video

racinghorse83

I kept wondering if any of his sisters are in those man-woman costumes... :naughty:

Hmm can't say I did. I thought there was too much of them in the vid- they weren't that interesting visually- and I don't think that's wholly because if they were on view Mika wasn't

But I did like the vid- maybe he isn't going for the American market. But I wouldn't know

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm can't say I did. I thought there was too much of them in the vid- they weren't that interesting visually- and I don't think that's wholly because if they were on view Mika wasn't

But I did like the vid- maybe he isn't going for the American market. But I wouldn't know

I thought that - they were OK the choreography wasn't great and if he's going to do busby barclay (sp?) effects, he needs to go bigger.

But I liked the multi-Mika screens :biggrin2:

I really do love the video.

The change from B/W to colour, very slick.

The contrast of the pastel colours on Mika and the set, with the strong colours the dancers are wearing, is quite striking (Mika looks great in grey and pink).

And the cane, using it for the clapping part, clever.

Good to see he kept the speaking intro in, too.

me too - multiple Mikas :mf_lustslow:

Could have done without the dancers - they just got in the way :teehee:

Loved the pink bowler hat - I want one :biggrin2:

I thought that - they were OK the choreography wasn't great and if he's going to do busby barclay (sp?) effects, he needs to go bigger.

But I liked the multi-Mika screens :biggrin2:

I agree the dancers weren't all that captivating. The half man half woman costume thing was a bit obvious too, in my opinion.

Mika though was great, and the multiscreen effect was very good. I liked the colour scheme.

I thought the whole thing lacked a bit of energy though, which is not usually something I would say about Mika videos.

I agree the dancers weren't all that captivating. The half man half woman costume thing was a bit obvious too, in my opinion.

Mika though was great, and the multiscreen effect was very good. I liked the colour scheme.

I thought the whole thing lacked a bit of energy though, which is not usually something I would say about Mika videos.

And the link is to be found at......:wink2:?

Yes! I think that would be the thing that I missed the most. Especially with such an upbeat song as biotg.

Ah, that's why. I am sure there will be a link soon then. Thank you for answering! :wub2:

If you can get channel 4+1 it will be on in a minute - it's part of a longer prog that starts on the hour - there is an interview first so you have a few minutes to fiddle :thumb_yello:

If you can get channel 4+1 it will be on in a minute - it's part of a longer prog that starts on the hour - there is an interview first so you have a few minutes to fiddle :thumb_yello:

It sort of irritated me when Alexandra Burke was on beforehand as I was saying 'The video is supposed to start at 11am. What's going on???'

I even had to rush to have my shower and get dressed in the space of a half an hour, cos if I hadn't done that my mum would have made me miss the video (she'd tell me to go and dress myself before turning on the TV).