MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

As the tickets are from Mikasounds, you will have to check conditions on there. There doesn't appear to be an MFC special pre-sale. :thumb_yello:

And I doubt the gigs will be sold out by 10:50

Ahh thankyou :) This is going to be my first ever Mika gig and I want everything to be perfect <3 :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Anyone going to Sheffield? I know I haven't been on here long but I sure would love to meet up with some people? :biggrin2:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome possum! :thumb_yello:

You coming to Birmingham then? :aah: And I've decided I'm going to have flu on Thursday and Friday that week. I'm SO bad. :naughty:

I'm gonna be staying over in Newcastle and Glasgow anyone know of any good places to stay and is anyone looking for anyone to share with to split costs?

I don't snore! :naughty:

You coming to Birmingham then? :aah: And I've decided I'm going to have flu on Thursday and Friday that week. I'm SO bad. :naughty:

I'm gonna be staying over in Newcastle and Glasgow anyone know of any good places to stay and is anyone looking for anyone to share with to split costs?

I don't snore! :naughty:

I can help you on Newcastle :thumb_yello:

Ahh thankyou :) This is going to be my first ever Mika gig and I want everything to be perfect <3 :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Anyone going to Sheffield? I know I haven't been on here long but I sure would love to meet up with some people? :biggrin2:

*jumps up and down with hand in the air* I AM!!!! See you there!

I think it's going to be London :biggrin2: Very tempted by Bristol though...

bristol's also easy to reach, horrible week day though.. :boxed: milano's already putting me in trouble, I cannot risk again with this.

mika, belfast on a sat..??!! :sneaky2: no offence taken, but it's so out of the low cost routes.. :tears:

bristol's also easy to reach, horrible week day though.. :boxed: milano's already putting me in trouble, I cannot risk again with this.

mika, belfast on a sat..??!! :sneaky2: no offence taken, but it's so out of the low cost routes.. :tears:

Yeah, I fly to Bristol to get home, so I know how easy it is get there. Shame about the date, London's much easier on a Sunday...

I have lectures! Maybe I'll have to sacrifice front row for that one. But I'll get to hang with you all on the Sunday, right? GOD BLESS SUNDAY. IT IS GOD'S DAY AND HE MADE IT FOR SILLINESS, CONFETTI AND BALLOONS.

Sh*t I haven't told Sarah and Jennie.

:roftl:We already know, i saw the list just after it went online and have been waiting for jenny to contact me with possible dates we want to do.:biggrin2:

We are doing London (of course) and Manchester.:biggrin2:You at both of them Laura???

Last train is 10 past 10. :sneaky2: That's not nearly good enough. And I've just looked up the one back to Crewe and it's not much better.

I might drive down there. It's about 60 miles from me at the moment and I can drive back home afterwards - I'll be a taxi for those who need to head back to London/Essex way, I don't mind.

Oooohh!! where are you driving back from???

wayhey great news he's gonna be in sheffield & manchester I'm going to both guaranteed :wink2: my mum's coming to both too I soo can't wait

it's a great day for me as Derren Brown's just announced he's coming to my hometown Hull for 3 days in march next year & now Mika's announced his tour dates whoop whoop

a lot to look forward to eh :biggrin2::wink2: