• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still nothing? :blink:

I was not here yesterday and I was looking forward to read it this morning.. :teehee:

Waiting.gif

I was expecting to read it as well. Maybe they'll post it later on today.

This Waiting.gif is so funny :roftl:

Still nothing? :blink:

I was not here yesterday and I was looking forward to read it this morning.. :teehee:

Waiting.gif

Love the smilie :thumb_yello:.

*Waits. Very patiently. Seems to be happy with every random bean MIKA spills :naughty:*

Everybody all around the world:- God, can you send us the original Mika's column?

God:- Can you leave me alone?

angel next to god: i want to read the original version too!!!

*keep refreshing the web*

*thousands of angels sigh together*

God: AGRH!!!!!!!!! *runs away*

*God logs onto the internet with his holy laptop*

*Message comes up: "You've got new prayers"*

*As God tries to access the prayers the holy laptop crashes because of all the prayers*

*God is angry, he sends a big thundercloud to rain down on Mika*

Mika *grabs his mum's plastic rain hood and covers hair* Hey God stop picking on me! It's not my fault peeps want to read my sensational stuff! It's your fault for giving me all of these talents!

God *backs away and sulks*

*As God tries to access the prayers the holy laptop crashes because of all the prayers*

Mika *grabs his mum's plastic rain hood and covers hair* Hey God stop picking on me! It's not my fault peeps want to read my sensational stuff! It's your fault for giving me all of these talents!

:roftl::thumb_yello::bow::bow:hopefully your story has an happy ending something like: it was woth the wait and the wonderful patient mfc-ers recieved a link,...

pleeeease

Can I join to the ones with the marshmallows if I bring some tea and warm blankets?

:roftl::thumb_yello::bow::bow:hopefully your story has an happy ending something like: it was woth the wait and the wonderful patient mfc-ers recieved a link,...

pleeeease

*Mika appears and says*:- Hey, you, stupid fans. You're praying to the wrong God...Cuz the right God is...ME!!!!.............Btw, may I have one of those marshmallows?

Can I join to the ones with the marshmallows if I bring some tea and warm blankets?

*Mika appears and says*:- Hey, you, stupid fans. You're praying to the wrong God...Cuz the right God is...ME!!!!.............Btw, may I have one of those marshmallows?

:camping:Come in and join, it's gonna be a long night!:naughty:

*Mika eats marshmallow, and is still hungry, so Marilyn hands him a MILKA chocolate bar with the L scribbled out*

Mika *thinks* Oh I am so wonderful! They've even named a chocolate bar after me!