*Mika eats marshmallow, and is still hungry, so Marilyn hands him a MILKA chocolate bar with the L scribbled out*

Mika *thinks* Oh I am so wonderful! They've even named a chocolate bar after me!

LOL

Btw, here in Spain there's a kind of chocolate covered cookies called "MIKADO". Do they exist in your countries?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sits down and waits* :wink2:

*has a feeling this is the yearbook thread* :naughty:

*decides to cut herself in two so she can wait in both theads at the same time *:lmfao:

"crazy" will wait here and "aboutmika" in yearbook thread :insane:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

A little news... A fan asked to La Repubblica when they'll post the english column and they said it's coming... so stay tuned! Maybe in the afternoon there will be something :wink2:

Thanks for the information Lucrezia

:huglove:

TY all very much. But when the original one is out, I'll be already blind because I'll soooo very old and that would not be useful at all:sneaky2:

I'm sorry for the mistakes. I'm not English... But well, you get the main idea, don't you? (If you don't just tell me and I'll rewrite it).

*Mika appears and says*:- Hey, you, stupid fans. You're praying to the wrong God...Cuz the right God is...ME!!!!.............Btw, may I have one of those marshmallows?

:roftl:

Oh Mika please let the English version out coz the fans started to go slightly mad :roftl::roftl:

slightly...yeah^^ we have a little teaparty here

A little news... A fan asked to La Repubblica when they'll post the english column and they said it's coming... so stay tuned! Maybe in the afternoon there will be something :wink2:

thank you...:thumb_yello:

Wow, in Mika's words the $19,000 hospital stay in the US was for 14 hours, not days! I don't even understand how it is legal to charge people those rates. Even in other countries where healthcare is not paid by the government the bills are not so exorbitant.

Reading the article in Mika's own words is both heart-wrenching, and also in a strange way, inspiring. it makes me proud of our free health service and the wonderful professional people who work on the ambulances and in the hospitals.

Once again, Mika has shared a part of himself with us. His article is well written and also flows really well. Once again an incredible piece of work!:thumb_yello: