The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

• 3 weeks later...

Two things I'm looking for today:

1) Does anyone have a the full video or link of Mika covering "She's Always a Woman to Me"?, I came across it on twitter but it wasn't the whole thing :(

2) I also came across a very short clip of Mika being a zookeeper for the day at London zoo, the clip had the UK channel E4 in the top corner but now I can't find anything else about it, Mika and the Giraffe looked hilarious and I'd like to watch more and know what program it was for.

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Two things I'm looking for today:

1) Does anyone have a the full video or link of Mika covering "She's Always a Woman to Me"?, I came across it on twitter but it wasn't the whole thing :(

2) I also came across a very short clip of Mika being a zookeeper for the day at London zoo, the clip had the UK channel E4 in the top corner but now I can't find anything else about it, Mika and the Giraffe looked hilarious and I'd like to watch more and know what program it was for.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/20/2021 at 9:36 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello, I'm looking for a photo of MIKA with Farida at Harry's New York Bar in Paris. I think Andy was also there.

I guess it was posted on Instagram or other SNS a few years ago..  I can't find it.

Thanks.

NaoMika☆

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

Hello, I'm looking for a photo of MIKA with Farida at Harry's New York Bar in Paris. I think Andy was also there.

I guess it was posted on Instagram or other SNS a few years ago..  I can't find it.

Thanks.

NaoMika☆

I couldn't find a picture with all 3 of them in a bar, but there are these images.

This looks like it could have been taken outside a bar :dunno:

20211102_163307.thumb.png.651a7cf5a128cbb2e22e8cc1a6aaa91e.png

And some others:

5ddc171dabeb5840904b1a8e1f6740b8.thumb.jpg.57aa638ac314d5f56e71567cfc8b70a6.jpg

155953f9206ba4e4be099f3128631cb0.thumb.jpg.0e5560b230a57c14a143d4bb473e3e90.jpg

With Andy:

gettyimages-695069930-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.9c1d83d1910ca6d25e862684aee867c2.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Thanks.

NaoMika☆

Do you need this one ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Do you need this one ?

Yes, it is!

:thumb_yello:

Sorry, Farida did not appear in the video. It's a rapse of my memories.

Thank you, I can recognise it was recorded at Harry's bar from lots of  pennants on the the wall and decoration of the doors.

I visited the bar last week, it was lovely place with mixed atmosphere of American dining bar and British pub and French brasserie.

ありがとうございます。

DSC05827.JPG

DSC05797.JPG

• Like 6

6 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Yes, it is!

:thumb_yello:

Sorry, Farida did not appear in the video. It's a rapse of my memories.

Thank you, I can recognise it was recorded at Harry's bar from lots of  pennants on the the wall and decoration of the doors.

I visited the bar last week, it was lovely place with mixed atmosphere of American dining bar and British pub and French brasserie.

ありがとうございます。

DSC05827.JPG

DSC05797.JPG

That’s so nice!! Did you do a Mika-Paris tour, that’s pretty cool actually 😎

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading lately about a lot of Mika's past gigs and there's a few things I would love to find clips or full recordings of but don't know where to look. I'll just bullet point here to make it easier.

> In 2013 when Mika was on tour he sang a little of the unrecorded song "China Boy", I've never heard it so if anyone has clips I would love to see it.

(not sure if it’s one of those songs we're not supposed to talk about though...)

> During the Imaginarium Tour in Luxembourg Mika sang a cover of La Solitude by Barbara.

> Also in Luxembourg at the Rockhal (8/5/2010) Mika did another cover song called La Solitude.

And finally...

> Mika did an Italian version of Lollipop at the Mobistar showcase in Brussels, Belgium 18/9/2014. 

If anyone went to these gigs and is happy to share videos I would love to see them, thanks 🙂

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've been reading lately about a lot of Mika's past gigs and there's a few things I would love to find clips or full recordings of but don't know where to look. I'll just bullet point here to make it easier.

> In 2013 when Mika was on tour he sang a little of the unrecorded song "China Boy", I've never heard it so if anyone has clips I would love to see it.

(not sure if it’s one of those songs we're not supposed to talk about though...)

> During the Imaginarium Tour in Luxembourg Mika sang a cover of La Solitude by Barbara.

> Also in Luxembourg at the Rockhal (8/5/2010) Mika did another cover song called La Solitude.

And finally...

> Mika did an Italian version of Lollipop at the Mobistar showcase in Brussels, Belgium 18/9/2014. 

If anyone went to these gigs and is happy to share videos I would love to see them, thanks 🙂

Mika "La Solitude"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika "La Solitude"

Thank you!

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just realised I mentioned this twice, sorry, at the time I was copying and pasting from my notes app! 😅

Very happy to finally hear the song, just need to hear the others now!

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Here's @mellody video from Zurich, I was there too :

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

China Boy is the song that was recorded as Celebrate, and Mika sang parts of it at the 2012/2013 gigs at the beginning or during Celebrate. For example if you look on Youtube for videos of Celebrate in Avenches (17.8. 2013) or Colmar (a week earlier), you'll find some more bits of China Boy there. Mika kept slightly changing the lyrics, I suppose he just spontaneously sang what came to his mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Thank you!

Just realised I mentioned this twice, sorry, at the time I was copying and pasting from my notes app! 😅

Very happy to finally hear the song, just need to hear the others now!

And finally...

A video is rounding my head, of some show in France where he sings celebrate with China Boy intro. Does anyone remember?