The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

2 hours ago, mellody said:

China Boy is the song that was recorded as Celebrate,

Yes, I knew that China Boy began to evolve into Celebrate (especially when Pharrell got involved), I will get round to giving it a listen. I was reading an old interview where Mika said China Boy was originally quite slow, more ballad like, that's what piqued my interest in the song and to actually find it 🙂.

I would just like to find clips of the Italian Lollipop now! 😅

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

He did that several times, from what I know, but only bits, not the entire song. Here's from Belgium:

And with Chiara in Milan around 1:06:30

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is lovely, thank you very much! 

You're welcome. Maybe the vid I say doesn't exist and it's only on my mind and it's just my memory plays tricks on me :blush:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Yes, I knew that China Boy began to evolve into Celebrate (especially when Pharrell got involved), I will get round to giving it a listen. I was reading an old interview where Mika said China Boy was originally quite slow, more ballad like, that's what piqued my interest in the song and to actually find it 🙂.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2021 at 9:22 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

On 11/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, Mikasister said:

There are also versions with Chiara:

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to find an IG Live I've seen before, but having trouble. It starts in his car as he's on the way to film at Che Tempo Che Fa, he comments he's wearing what looks like his grandma's tablecloth, then gets serious when a fan asks for tips on coming out to their parents. Arriving at the studio he keeps the camera filming as he meets "nice" fans and "rude" autograph hunters. :teehee: A fan gives him a present of some socks which he loves. In his dressing room he finds a book, a gift from the host. 

Anyone? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mikafans, please can you help me? I am looking for an interview, where Mika was talking about his song for British airways. I saw it a few months ago on YouTube. I know it was in English ( not English subtitles) , it wasn't from the Star Academy from Canada, from an interview with Dario Fo or from a radio-interview.. It wasn't too old interview... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😁😁. I can't describe it better...Thank you

@jajinka5

This is the only interview I know that Mika talks about British Airways.

But it's not in English....:dunno_grin:

On 6/9/2015 at 6:36 AM, Kumazzz said:

Radio Contact

A part of interview about British Airways via Radio Contact

( Hope anyone translate or explain it. )

18 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

Hello Mikafans, please can you help me? I am looking for an interview, where Mika was talking about his song for British airways. I saw it a few months ago on YouTube. I know it was in English ( not English subtitles) , it wasn't from the Star Academy from Canada, from an interview with Dario Fo or from a radio-interview.. It wasn't too old interview... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😁😁. I can't describe it better...Thank you

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

So I’m looking for an old radio interview (LICM or TBWKTM era) in English where Mika talked a little bit about his father and parents relationship 

I think the interviewer thought they were divorced 

It was on YouTube I remember and just audio if that helps 

Edited by BeccaStardust
Little more info

2 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

So I’m looking for an old radio interview (LICM or TBWKTM era) in English where Mika talked a little bit about his father and parents relationship 

I think the interviewer thought they were divorced 

It was on YouTube I remember and just audio if that helps 

ooh ooh I think I know this one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:crybaby:

I can't dig a video file out from my library.

Could anyone please share the video MIKA - Videodiario italiano - episodio 4 if you have the file ?

:pray:

Thank you.

On 11/28/2009 at 11:33 PM, faballa said:

Just found this vid at the italian side of mikasound...

... and he has it done again!!!! he straightened his hair for a shooting :naughty:

http://www.mikamusic.it/ecrm/vid/videoplay.php?p=vd5b9'>http://www.mikamusic.it/ecrm/vid/videoplay.php?p=vd5b9 -- the link is not working anymore, see youtube videos underneath

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7qac-1q.jpg

previous 4 videodiaries

http://www.mikamusic.it/videodiario.html'>http://www.mikamusic.it/videodiario.html -- the link is not working anymore, see youtube videos underneath

pls. register to http://www.mikamusic.it to receive more video links by email in the future!

=============================================================

Episode 1:

Episode 2

Episode3

Episode 4

Episode 5

28 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

Hey Can anyone help, Im trying to find a particular picture of Mika and can picture it but cant find it anywhere

but he's wearing a heart suit (as it both sides are a half) 

I though it was Casa Mika but had a check though and cant find it

This one? 

48928941527_8bd8bf65dd_b.thumb.jpg.d1923aa6108711b225c8012417f01271.jpg.5a5cada37291af24c0589ea1a54155eb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So im looking for this clip for a compilation video i want to do.

its A clip where Mika is talking about him, Dita Von teese and Lady gaga meeting up i think before a Lady Gaga Show.

i cant find the clip of Mika talking about it anywhere as i haven't watched it in a while but i know it

4 minutes ago, Jappy2004 said:

So im looking for this clip for a compilation video i want to do.

its A clip where Mika is talking about him, Dita Von teese and Lady gaga meeting up i think before a Lady Gaga Show.

i cant find the clip of Mika talking about it anywhere as i haven't watched it in a while but i know it

I can think of a clip where he spoke about being in a restaurant with Gaga and his mum, Gaga was excited as she'd just written Bad Romance, then Dita joined them and started pulling on Gaga's spandex bra, at which point Mika thought "Wow I'm really not straight"... :lol3: Is that the one you're thinking of? It was one of the X Factor preview interviews from last year, I think the one where he was discussing his playlist. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

I can think of a clip where he spoke about being in a restaurant with Gaga and his mum, Gaga was excited as she'd just written Bad Romance, then Dita joined them and started pulling on Gaga's spandex bra, at which point Mika thought "Wow I'm really not straight"... :lol3: Is that the one you're thinking of? It was one of the X Factor preview interviews from last year, I think the one where he was discussing his playlist. 

Yep thats the one Im thinking of thanks :) Its going in a compilation of mika talking about celebrities that im making

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jappy2004 said:

Yep thats the one Im thinking of thanks :) Its going in a compilation of mika talking about celebrities that im making

Ah! I'll have a look for it - it was actually the 2020 xfactor, not last year's. Keep forgetting we're in a new year now. :doh:

On 8/10/2020 at 6:30 PM, Subtitling Team said:

:italia: ➡️ :uk:/ :france:

Want to discover Mika's playlist and the fun stories behind the songs? Here you are the English subtitles! 

Envie de decouvrir la playlist de Mika et des droles d'histoires sur les chansons qu'il a choisi?  Voici les soustitres en Français!

Bingo! Here you are @Jappy2004 

• Like 2