Emily / She Tells Me - Elle Me Dit in English

I don't like Emily at all. The whole spirit of the song has been altered and it doesn't work anymore. The chorus was the most energetic part with elle me dit danse and it's been trashed. Especially disappointing because he did a pretty good job with She Tells Me so I expected the final result to be even better.

I don't like Emily at all. The whole spirit of the song has been altered and it doesn't work anymore. The chorus was the most energetic part with elle me dit danse and it's been trashed. Especially disappointing because he did a pretty good job with She Tells Me so I expected the final result to be even better.

I like it being a bit less "energetic", now I don't feel like I'm being repeatedly thumped with a baguette at least... I still hate it though :mf_rosetinted:

I like that Emilyyyyyyy part, it's the one reason I like the English version better than the French one now.

Me too:teehee: not because of the Emilyyyyy- it's kinda annoying in my opinion... But the "shut up listen to me, dance with me Emily"- that sounds cool:wub2:

I adore both versions. Easily one of (two of?) my favourite songs on the album. I like that they're from two different perspectives, and that now I can learn the song in both French and English and when I'm singing the French version and people go, 'do you even know what you're saying?' I can pretend I do by switching to the English version XD