Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

Check out where he stand up from the chair and you can't see his face, just the dancing and the hands..

yes, that can be mika, I was thinking of it too, but other scenes - NO NO NO!

ok I´ll send here my thoughts, I´m gonna analyse it.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, that can be mika, I was thinking of it too, but other scenes - NO NO NO!

ok I´ll send here my thoughts, I´m gonna analyse it.

Here is my analysis:

Mika = young, good looking, cute expressions

Video Dude = old, creepy looking, hideous gurning

Case closed. :roftl:

Here is my analysis:

:lmfao:

Even if you ignore the fact that the old man has a different nose, eyebrows,

eyes, cheekbones, and other facial features, look how tall he is. Unless

Mika shrank... This old guy isn't even as tall as some of the women in this video. You can see that he's a much smaller man.

001dqq24

Here is my analysis:

:sneaky2:

That old man is lovely!!! He is my favorite from the vid. :roftl:

But um, isn't he too short and too fat and different looking to be Mika? :teehee:

I don't think anyone was put off with WAG because it was gay (there are homophobes who hate everything that Mika does but that's a separate issue). Based on comments I've seen on YT and other message boards (that are not Mika fan boards) I think some just thought it was creepy because he looks well into his late 20s and they didn't want to see Mika's...err...you know....privates. :teehee:

What I mean is that the messages were confusing.

Lady Gaga is also operating with gay images and so does George Michael. They both do it in a stylish way though, and you do get shocked when you see an overgrown teenager operating with these. :blink: And yes, he was too old to play a teenager and it was no so easy to understand what he was trying to say with all this. Was he calling out to teenagers with that ........ on his head? I doubt young people understood all the message coded in the video but media programmers have. So even though the chorus and the way the record was produced made the song perfect for Nickeodeon, the video did not. So I am / was simply missing the concept behind it. :dunno:

okay so I analysed it to convince you it´s really not Mika. :biggrin2:

I took snaps from every scene in the video.

I found 4 proofs if I can say that. :aah: Because there´s nothing to prove, but anyway.

First. You were talking about his hands. here you go.

mikaproof.jpg

Nothing in commun for me. :mf_rosetinted:

Second. Okay, they coud mask his face and put him a wig on his head. it´s possible. but they could NOT change the form of his head. :mf_rosetinted:

NOTMIKAPROOF.jpg

This is everything but not Mika´s profile.

Third. You said the dancing scene. It´s possible, but in the next scene we can see that the body is the old man´s. Take a look on his pants - same lines.

mikaeee.jpg

Fourth. Most serious evidence. his TEETH people, his TEETH. Until he´s not 87 years old and he doesn´t need a fake denture, so he could change them, it´s not his teeth.

teethproof.jpg

:pinkbow:

It´s not Mika.

I once seriously considered whether the guy at 1:33 was Mika.

[YOUTUBE]SwAgFb-WfLA[/YOUTUBE]

But I said to myself...Mika would never jump around in a video with nothing on but a pair of white shorts.

Little did I know :lmfao:

I don't know if any of you experienced this, but I went from straight repulsion to actually liking the video in the same day. :insane: Not loving, but just liking it. And some posts that I read a couple pages back perfectly describe my opinion on this video - it is, it looks and it feels French. :wink2:

What keeps me from watching it more than 2 times in a row, though, is the pointless dumbbell scene (tho I thought that man was okay otherwise) and the fact that whenever the chorus comes on, everybody sings but Fanny Ardant. Don't get me wrong, but when I see that the images of ALL of them singing are flowing so timely and really assort well, interrupting them with multiple shots of Fanny just pulling a face ruins it in my opinion. :aah:

And one more thing, the notebook boy's face at the end, before looking over the balcony is priceless :lmfao: totally looks like :emot-sad: or :huh:

I don't know if any of you experienced this, but I went from straight repulsion to actually liking the video in the same day. :insane: Not loving, but just liking it.

I have watched it many times because it is craptastic on the level of Rebecca Black's Friday so I am compelled to look at every scene several times out of sheer disbelief at how bad it is. I will never like it though. :naughty:

I don't understand what Fanny Ardant is supposed to be doing in the video. She seems to have dropped in on this random group of people she doesn't know for no apparent reason. Her reaction to the boy is almost predatory, not like a mother to a son.

What I mean is that the messages were confusing.

Lady Gaga is also operating with gay images and so does George Michael. They both do it in a stylish way though, and you do get shocked when you see an overgrown teenager operating with these. :blink: And yes, he was too old to play a teenager and it was no so easy to understand what he was trying to say with all this. Was he calling out to teenagers with that ........ on his head? I doubt young people understood all the message coded in the video but media programmers have. So even though the chorus and the way the record was produced made the song perfect for Nickeodeon, the video did not. So I am / was simply missing the concept behind it. :dunno:

I had the same thoughts regarding the WAG vid. I actually would have loved to see the choir in it, and for it to be much more polished, but that's just me. What got me upset was when people started commenting about a 20something man trying to act like a teenager, and rideculing the vid. I understood that he was playing a character, others did not.

That's why I did breathe a sigh of relief that he didn't play the teenage boy in the EMD video. I was really worried he would do that, and it wouldn't have worked. So I was okay about him not being in it.

But everything else aside, I really hope that with the next UK single, he will release a beautiful video, like he did with Happy Ending. He is such a gorgeous man! He needs to show that in his vids. wear some lovely clothes and come accross, in the vid, like he often does on stage, like a romantic leading man! Then he'll have everyone falling for him!

Archived