Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, that's great.:thumb_yello: Can we see it somewhere online?

Mina Alisa designs jewellery too.

My website is in my siggy. I wrote a Mika Blog on it, but the blog needs updating. I just haven't got around to it yet.

I've also ben asked to teach jewellery making and crafts at a centre where they strive to give the unemployed and disabled, or old people, some confidence and an outlet for their talents. I start that next month.

Oh no... I hope he won't wear that outfit from Samsung party :pray:

It would fit the theme well wouldn't it? :naughty:

Dee threw in a nice thought though - maybe he's going for a gangster look, something like Johnny Depp in Public Enemies. So until I see how it all turns out I'm going to ignore the Samsung outfit and imagine Mika in nice suits. :pinkbow:

Oh no, I never even thought about that awful outfit being related to the set. No Mika no!!! It doesn't matter what century you are in or what continent you are on. You need full length pants!!! :doh:

Oh no... I hope he won't wear that outfit from Samsung party :pray:

Let's be realistic... that outfit perfectly suits the set Mika is drawing now... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no, I never even thought about that awful outfit being related to the set. No Mika no!!! It doesn't matter what century you are in or what continent you are on. You need full length pants!!! :doh:

Half :lmfao: and Half :crybaby: I am now...

I just KNEW he was going to try for a revival of Newsies. What was that about him being more adult? And didn't KIDS wear the short pants like that? :doh::doh::doh:

I just KNEW he was going to try for a revival of Newsies. What was that about him being more adult? And didn't KIDS wear the short pants like that? :doh::doh::doh:

I despair, honestly I do. What is the point in trying to work with people like Pharrell, getting a new band, a new image, etc. and then throwing it all in the bin with these outfits? The excuse for the Marie Antoinette outfit was that it fit the setting of Compiègne perfectly. But what does 20th century New York City have to do with festivals in Europe? He hasn't even performed in NYC for 3 years. :doh:

I don't like the idea of that.

Hope he's alright.

I don't think it's anything serious (I hope so). Didn't he do this same 'procedure' before? Maybe around the time of PDP? I don't remember exactly when, but I'm sure he said something about it before, this little camera stuck to his throat thing.

Holly Rubenstein ‏@HollyRubenstein

Great chatting to you earlier @mikasounds ! Can't wait to hear the record. Interview on http://idolmag.co.uk soon!

Beatriz Santos ‏@Bia1009

@HollyRubenstein just saw your tweet being RTed in my timeline, there will be a interview with @mikasounds on http://idolmag.co.uk soon???

@Bia1009 yes in a couple Of weeks!

Great chatting to you earlier @mikasounds ! Can't wait to hear the record. Interview on http://idolmag.co.uk soon!

Beatriz Santos ‏@Bia1009

@HollyRubenstein just saw your tweet being RTed in my timeline, there will be a interview with @mikasounds on http://idolmag.co.uk soon???

@Bia1009 yes in a couple Of weeks!

:floor::floor: they are better than mikasoon :floor: " in a couple of weeks" :floor: