Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her name is Dev, it? someone else knows about the other band members? although miss the old members :aah: it is always interesting to learn about the musicians with him, she has a great voice, really enjoyed your performance at Lovebox :wink2:

Her name is Dev, it? someone else knows about the other band members? although miss the old members :aah: it is always interesting to learn about the musicians with him, she has a great voice, really enjoyed your performance at Lovebox :wink2:

Thats my brothers name! :aah: She's so cute! I love her shirt! She seems sweet.:teehee:

No, her name is Joy :fisch:

I don't know why people think she's called DEV :aah: DEV is one of the other artists that played on the same stage as Mika, but later on. DEV did that Like a G6 song :aah:

That's what I thought originally! I was like "Didn't a chick named Dev so Like a G6 and Bass Down Low? That is NOT the same chick:blink:" :naughty:

Whether she`s Dev or Joy I hope Mika will introduce the new band members in Moscow, on July 21st.

I hope we have not wait so long and he introduces his band next week in Denmark, his first festival from July :naughty:

No, her name is Joy :fisch:

I don't know why people think she's called DEV :aah: DEV is one of the other artists that played on the same stage as Mika, but later on. DEV did that Like a G6 song :aah:

Ok I just think was Dev why I see a video named Mika and Dev at Lovebox, anyway thanks for inform.

BBC? :shocked:

Rehearsal? :shocked:

Radio performance? :shocked:

TV appearance?:shocked:

Oh thank the Good Lord for that! He's at the BBC!!!!!

Can't wait for whatever it is. Hope he's either on Radio One, or on TV.

If he's on TV he'll get lots of new fans because, as well as his voice and charisma, he's also drop-dead-gorgeous!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Practicing the song Origin Of Love at rehearsals at the BBC and its sounding soooo good. Feel v happy, it's like a shot of happy juice

:shocked: REHERSALS?? That mean's he's preforming it sometime! When? On what? Radio? Tv?

BUT I LIVE IN CANADA, SO PLEASE BE RADIO! Because then if I'm home I can listen :teehee:

Francisca ‏@Franict

Amor eterno para @mikasounds ♥ pic.twitter.com/OiXdwQ6I

(Eternal love for @mikasounds)

AwmZB6WCIAI3tmz.jpg

@Franict ;)

Gabriel Carrion ☁ ‏@DearGustavo

Highlight of my night: shaving my legs and listening to @mikasounds ‪#gayboyproblems‬

@DearGustavo lol

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks to Ysa, we have a new interview of Mika for France Bleu that he made yesterday by phone:

Mika France ‏

Mika en itw sur France Bleu 30/06/12

Un clip est en préparation pour Celebrate. Merci @france_bleu pour le fichier :)

Thanks to Ysa, we have a new interview of Mika for France Bleu that he made yesterday by phone:

Mika France ‏

Mika en itw sur France Bleu 30/06/12

Un clip est en préparation pour Celebrate. Merci @france_bleu pour le fichier :)
thank you!!

d/l link http://www.mediafire.com/?3uxzlod5yur3w89

EDIT: thread :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26982

Edited by mari62