Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA Facebook

Check out this sneaky peek from Mika’s filmed interview with Nick Grimshaw yesterday, great day, stay tuned for more…

:mikalove:

He's wearing the same shirt from his photoshoot... YOU GOTS NO CLOTHES MIKA? :mf_rosetinted:

319440_10150941529263040_712125509_n.jpg

MIKA Facebook

Check out this sneaky peek from Mika’s filmed interview with Nick Grimshaw yesterday, great day, stay tuned for more…

Oh, I saw the other interviews with that guy, both look very friendly :naughty: t4p! :flowers2:

Oh, I saw the other interviews with that guy, both look very friendly :naughty: t4p! :flowers2:

Nick Grimshaw is one of the best DJs on R1, after Scott Mills and Sara Cox of course:wub2:

Looks like our drummer from the pic on Instagram is called Felix Bloxsom: https://twitter.com/#!/felixbloxsom

"Tomorrow begins a month of playing summer festivals in Europe with @mikasounds, can't wait! First stops Denmark, Estonia, France and Russia"

edit - just checked out his wikipedia page. Dude has played with a LOT of people! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Bloxsom Looks also like we can blame/thank Nick Littlemore for this one too - he played for Empire of the Sun!

Thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

319440_10150941529263040_712125509_n.jpg

MIKA Facebook

I like how Mika is holding onto the table, ready for any odd questions Nick hits him with. :naughty:

Nick Grimshaw is one of the best DJs on R1, after Scott Mills and Sara Cox of course:wub2:

Oh, thanks for the info :wink2: I love the interview at "Through the looking glass" he did with him :wub2:

Yes! Maybe Mika likes Nick? :das: He knows quite a few people called Nick doesn't he? :mf_rosetinted: I do too. Hmmm.

Yeah it would be really confusing if Mika would reveal the person's name to be "Nick" LOL :naughty: Which Nick???

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Happy 4th of July to all those in US. Makes me think of old school funfairs flags, barbecue and sneaking into the local country club pool

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

...and massive family arguments.