Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wowowowowowoow!!

2012y03m26d_093807656.jpg

wow Eriko!Thanks!

Eriko, thanks for the screenshots!

Edited by Sarina

OH MY GOD ! Finally we got that amazing show ! I`m speechless! Every minute was worth waiting ! :mf_lustslow:

Each piece of performance was so professional and thrilling, the audience was adequate, Mika is incredibly attractive:wub2:

Thank you Canada.

BTW, Thanks everyone for the new photos!

first of all thank you so much @Marilyn Mastin for the link you provided :bow:

i couldn't watch live and, oh boy, what a performance i missed :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:...it was just amazing...loved every second of it :wub2:

special congrats to the Canadians for making Mika feel so appreciated...you guys are great ! :thumb_yello:

Loved the performances, loved his outfits, loved his hair! If only this performance could be shown generally over here, not talking about YT, but on tv, so people who want to write him off, could see he's as good as ever!

can anyone translate it plz??:pinkbow:

Translation by Etoile2roses

Well he starts telling that he is glad to have done this TV show, because there is a special vibe there in Quebec, that everyone love each others. It was the first time he has done a show like this for TV (a complet show with dancers, others singers etc.). He said that he loves this place. One year ago he decided to leave London, where there were some difficulties with his family, after the accident of his sister. He wanted to go to escape of it and to start to write (sorry for my translation it was not so "rude" when he said this, I don't know how to translate it...) he did not have the straight to take care of it etc... So he booked a flight to go to Montreal to see a guy from the band of "Empire of the sun" that was working on a projet with "le cirque du soleil" ... Then it opens a "creative" door to him when he was with this guy etc...

4vk21j.jpg

Célébrité internationale et francophone, Mika était l’invité vedette de la finale de Star Académie.

Lors de ses deux performances sur la scène du Studio Mel’s, le chanteur a été accompagné comme il se doit par les académiciens. Il a donc entonné les refrains de ses tubes comme Lollipop, Relax, Take it easy, Big Girls (You Are Beautiful), Rain, ou encore Elle me dit. Au départ, c’est Céline Dion qui devait assurer le spectacle de cette finale, mais en raison de son infection aux cordes vocales, Mika a joué les doublures… pour le plus grand bonheur des académiciens et du public. Entre voiture décapotable, bataille d’oreillers, meneuses de claques et mannequins aux formes très girondes, Mika a donné une très belle performance. Par ailleurs, le chanteur d’origine libanaise et francophone a profité de son séjour à Montréal pour enregistrer son prochain album, parce qu’il y apprécie la qualité de vie.

http://massivnews.com/?p=41620

@Etoile2roses @macboll

Thank you for the translation :flowers2:

So, to conclude, Album No3 is nowhere in sight

but it was such a great show, nevertheless. :fangurl: A huge difference vs recent tv appearances. That's what happens when you work with real professionals. I salute the team working for Star Academy.

Is it s regional show, by the way? (Quebec only or watched throughout Canada?)

Network is primarily for fench-speaking quebecers but it can be seen throughout canada.

Star Académie usually reached more than 2 millions TV viewers and is the most elaborate show in our TV.

I'm so glad they invited him, and I'm so proud of how the audience reacted to him. Because they were mostly non-fans and big shmoozes there. But they were all dancing their feet off. One told his friend how good Mika is and I almost jump in his face saying: he is, isn,t it? I am very proud of him and so glad I got the chance to be there.

Now, I need to do some work... Will be back later!