Celebrate - First single radio listening! + Discussion & Lyrics

The first time I heard EMD and MYH, I honestly did not like them. However, upon further listening they did grow on me.

I was starting to get worried that I'd never like another Mika song upon first listen again (because I'm paranoid like that), but we've only been given a 30 second preview of Celebrate and it's already stuck into my head! So happy!

Hmm. That's TWO songs now I don't think much of... but I await the album with hope, and more than a little trepidation :crossed:

Feel the same Enigma, although I do prefer Celebrate over Make You Happy. Although I do actually prefer Elle Me Dit over these 2 new ones lol!

I'm just gonna sit here until Friday and wait for the sh** to hit the fan when we find out Celebrate is only a single en France

:mfr_lol:

I do think it odd that it is this French record label (Barclay) releasing it. I wonder if he is still signed with Island Records at all....

Hmm. That's TWO songs now I don't think much of... but I await the album with hope, and more than a little trepidation :crossed:

I fear I'll feel your pain about one now :roftl: Let's see / hear. :teehee:

astor said:
Is it just me the preview button on Amazon has disappeared for?

lollipop161 said:
for me too. :blink:

NOOOOOOOOOOO :mad3::hair::crybaby:

krysady said:
For me too :sneaky2:

Don't worry, it's already on youtube :wink2:

Edited by Kumazzz
fixed YT url

my first impression of Make You Happy was better than my first impression on Celebrate; but will wait to hear the full song till I make up my mind :thumb_yello:

Same for me, I think I prefer MYH over Celebrate, but want to hear the whole song before knowing for sure, of course. His new style is working though, makes me smile!

Same for me, I think I prefer MYH over Celebrate, but want to hear the whole song before knowing for sure, of course. His new style is working though, makes me smile!

it sure is! :)

now I start feeling very bad cos I cannot go to any of the gigs this summer :(

it sure is! :)

now I start feeling very bad cos I cannot go to any of the gigs this summer :(

There can be more last minute announcements (festivals), we never know? Any case, will be a busy summer, very different than last two years! A lot of interviews, reviews and news :thumb_yello: (actually, I'm already worried how to follow and handle all the new information/news :teehee: )

There can be more last minute announcements (festivals), we never know? Any case, will be a busy summer, very different than last two years! A lot of interviews, reviews and news :thumb_yello: (actually, I'm already worried how to follow and handle all the new information/news :teehee: )

I really hope for a miracle that they announce a gig at a festival close to me :wub2:

till then, I'll just read the reviews and watch the clips :thumb_yello:

Is it just me the preview button on Amazon has disappeared for?

So we can't hear it any more? I wonder if he was not pleased to notice it's out there. But it was just a snippet? Made people even more excited.

Edit: Oh, found it, thanks Ysa for the link

Lol, a few hours away and it's taken, and I can now see it was linked earlier, can't find things in a panic :lmfao: Edited by tiibet

I'm on poopy headphone link at work so I can't make out the end...

Better pull myself together

I remember those two letters

It will be O.K.

Everyone says now or never

I say only if it's better

Being __ like this forever

I want the whole world to celebrate

After my eyes read some of the comments, my ears wanted to hear:

being in love like this forever

would lead nowhere

Maybe? :dunno:

Thanks Christine :thumb_yello:

This is what I hear:

being hurt like this forever

would lead nowhere

or it could be

will/would need no way

would mean no way

But none of the last two sentences make any sense, so I would go with would lead nowhere. But all the lyrics sites says:

Be an outlaw this forever

with me away

I don't think that makes sense, but I don't know :dunno:

awe thanks to everyone who have joined the facebook event :mikalove:

and for everyone else :naughty: this friday we'll try to trend #CelebrateWithMika at 5pm french time ;)

I'm in and this time it have to make it to the top of the worldwide TT!

Thanks! :thumb_yello: Now they changed the releasing date from 18th to 15th :naughty:

Good! Thanks Amazon :naughty:

hmm, not so sure i like the song much, judging from that short preview. it sounds to me like a million other replaceable songs. but i'll wait until i heard the whole thing until i finally decide. :wink2:

Thanks for finding :thumb_yello: that's my feeling too :huh: but I guess I have to hear the whole song and the whole album :teehee:

Agree with you guys but it's just a short preview...

I'll wait..!

I love MYH so so much so trust da boss. :thumb_yello:

As we know, Mika will perform his new single at NRJ Hit music only Radio, invited by Manu Levy, at 8 am - French time - Friday 15th next! :fangurl:

link to NRJ webradio: http://play.nrj.fr/nrj/nrj.html

LET'S MEET THERE! :thumb_yello:

Then, we've got news he will be at Virgin radio France same day at 5.30 pm - French time!

link to Virgin webradio: http://www.virginradio.fr/

:excite: oooooh this is exciting! thanks for posting :)

btw that's 1 AM central standard time in the USA in case anyone wants to know :thumb_yello:

i hope someone records the show for those who miss it ...or fall asleep waiting for it

I'll try to record them by http://www.radiosure.com/ ( FREE-SOFT : web radio player & recorder ).

hope someone will record them too if I fail it. :nervous: