Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes people take worthy CDs that are hidden away by silly employees and covertly slip them into the more prominent positions where they belong ...so i've heard of course :fisch:

I went back today and it's on the best sellers rack so I didn't have to resort to such tactics. :yay:

Maybe Dee made a secret trip to Canada and re-arranged the shelves for you. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh damn, you're probably right!! :sneaky2::doh:

:teehee:

He's not hiding his face here, at least.

Mika+Mika+Promotes+Third+Album+1j4Yt9J6Fpxx.jpg

Oh I was too busy trying to avert Mika's death stare to notice. :lmfao:

Why do people harass him at airports and train stations? Seriously. :huh:

Oh I was too busy trying to avert Mika's death stare to notice. :lmfao:

Why do people harass him at airports and train stations? Seriously. :huh:

:dunno:

Poor Mika... he is always followed....:sneaky2:

I know that this is part of his work, but it's too much!

Agreed. And I have to say, just the threat of getting that sort of look from

him would discourage me. I think that's what they call a "withering" stare -- and it would certainly make ME wither! :eek:

Agreed. And I have to say, just the threat of getting that sort of look from

him would discourage me. I think that's what they call a "withering" stare -- and it would certainly make ME wither! :eek:

I would not be able to look him in the face anymore :shocked:

I think it's okay to say hi to him or whatever. It's inevitable that fans will end up in the same airports, etc. when he's touring. But turning up to ask for things like photos and autographs I don't get.

Agreed!

Strange to see pics of Mika in this station... I think I just missed him there when he went to Paris on September 1st. I didn't know he was in France so who knows maybe we were at the station at the same time. And I've been wondering what I would have done. Not taking pictures, I don't think so anyway.

S And I've been wondering what I would have done. Not taking pictures, I don't think so anyway.

I haven't taken any pictures of Mika since early 2008. I've been lucky enough to be able to pose for a few pictures that others have taken but it feels too awkward for me to stick a camera in his face like he's some one-dimensional "celebrity" instead of a human being. Maybe that's a generational thing though. I didn't take 50 pictures of myself every day and show them to everyone I know when I was 16 years old either because we didn't have digital cameras and Facebook. :naughty:

I haven't taken any pictures of Mika since early 2008. I've been lucky enough to be able to pose for a few pictures that others have taken but it feels too awkward for me to stick a camera in his face like he's some one-dimensional "celebrity" instead of a human being. Maybe that's a generational thing though. I didn't take 50 pictures of myself every day and show them to everyone I know when I was 16 years old either because we didn't have digital cameras and Facebook. :naughty:

I've waited for him only twice after gigs, and I took pictures from further away as it was obvious I couldn't make my way to him. If I had had the chance to talk to him I don't think I would have cared about pictures.