guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never heard of him.

Who is he guy in the pic? Don't like it much...òr he is far sighted or he just looks angry:wink2:

Simon Nessman,another guy who loves underwater :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]d4lZV4bp-lI[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard of him.

Who is he guy in the pic? Don't like it much...òr he is far sighted or he just looks angry:wink2:

i think he looks good... actually i always quite like the guys in the acqua di gio ads. :teehee:

i also had to google james franco, but indeed i found out that know him from the spiderman movies - he's the rich guy who tries to steal peter parker's girlfriend. :naughty: that model might have a slight similarity with him if you look for it - but i wouldn't have mistaken one for the other. :teehee:

I guess he meant James Dean and not James Franco :wink2:

the guy doesn't look like james dean either though. :naughty: and i doubt someone would mix up the names james dean and james franco?! james dean is too well-known for that, imo. :dunno:

CHRISTMAS GAME - CLUE #2!

Don't forget all you have to do is write the answer down at home-dont post it in the comments or it will spoil the fun!. Take the first letter of the answer (first word if more than one word in the answer) and keep it safe… At the end of the game, you will have 9 letters. Rearrange these letters and you will get a Mika-related word!

559957_10151193536868040_2017979356_n.png

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

If anyone wants a tour guide of Milan Linate airport I'm your man. I can show you every corner. After five hours here I'm familiar enough

poor Mika :lmfao:

Linate is a small airport...I guess the shops were happy to have him around for so long :naughty:

the guy doesn't look like james dean either though. :naughty: and i doubt someone would mix up the names james dean and james franco?! james dean is too well-known for that, imo. :dunno:

James Dean immediately came to my mind, and I was like "Yes!". Only after that I realized that he didn't wrote about James Dean but James Franco :aah: But maybe it's only me :dunno:

CHRISTMAS GAME - CLUE #3

It's a well-known fact that Mika loves Harry Nilsson. Which of his songs has Mika often covered?

No more clues are needed, I think everyone knows the final answer already :aah:

I don't. :teehee:

9 letters and Christmas time.. What Mika song could possibly fit for this occasion? :mf_rosetinted: You still need another clue? :naughty:

Yeah, I think they might have made it a little more challenging. :naughty:

Yup, it's the same level as last year, when the answer was Grace Kelly :naughty: But I'm happy they're doing it at all. So thank you, Team Mika :huglove:

9 letters and Christmas time.. What Mika song could possibly fit for this occasion? :mf_rosetinted: You still need another clue? :naughty:

Yup, it's the same level as last year, when the answer was Grace Kelly :naughty: But I'm happy they're doing it at all. So thank you, Team Mika :huglove:

Vive le vent has got10 letters!

Andi cant seem to recall any other song mika sang related to xmas with 9 letters...:sneaky2:

Edit: Ah! got it!:wink2: