Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like gerard depardieu, but from the description this movie sounds like one of those "artistic" films that leave me with the feeling 'wtf?!' and that i probably won't even watch if mika appears in it. :aah:

i don't see mika as an actor. not because i think he can't do it, but because i think he should stay with his music. i've never been, or could be, a fan of any actors the way i am and always was of musicians. but of course i have nothing against him playing a little role in that movie, since i think it's just a favour to a friend (fanny) and not his start into a big acting career. :wink2: i would prefer it tho if the role he played wasn't too far from his real self as a musician. :rolls_eyes:

Edited by mellody

Mika's Facebook:

MIKA · 2 305 821 personnes aiment

il y a 6 minutes ·

I’m supporting Enough Food IF campaign, it could stop millions of people going hungry. Please check it out, be part of #IF and spread the word

Enough Food For Everyone IF

http://www.youtube.com

The world produces enough food for everyone, but not everyone has enough food. http://enoughfoodif.org We can change this in 2013.

From Asia Argento:

How eclectic and unusual can a movie get? Today I shot a scene with Mika, a piano-cello duet. We "played" Piazzolla. pic.twitter.com/kkKZLuzT

BCcVnRMCIAAEMw2.jpg

good find and thank you for posting :thumb_yello:

From Asia Argento:

How eclectic and unusual can a movie get? Today I shot a scene with Mika, a piano-cello duet. We "played" Piazzolla. pic.twitter.com/kkKZLuzT

BCcVnRMCIAAEMw2.jpg

Oh, thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: I had missed this one, what a lovely pic and good to hear news about the filming.

I love the idea of him having a little cameo role in this film! I can't see him as an actor (well, not at the moment, maybe I will later) but I have always hoped he would do music for films and this sounds like an interesting and different project for him.

Edited by tiibet

From Asia Argento:

BCcVnRMCIAAEMw2.jpg

Thanks for posting Laura :thumb_yello: so Mika is playing the piano in the film? can't wait to know more about it :wub2:

From Asia Argento:

BCcVnRMCIAAEMw2.jpg

Thanks a lot for this info !!:thumb_yello: This sounds really great -

a beautiful start for our golden boy as a filmstar !! :wub2:

He should feel safe and comfortable - behind the piano :fisch:

Love,love

me

You're all welcome! :wink2:

Thanks for posting Laura :thumb_yello: so Mika is playing the piano in the film? can't wait to know more about it :wub2:

She put it in inverted commas, so maybe just pretending to be playing? :dunno:

You're all welcome! :wink2:

She put it in inverted commas, so maybe just pretending to be playing? :dunno:

I doubt Mika could play Piazzolla without practicing, and I doubt even more that he would have practiced beforehand, so that sounds likely. That would imply that he had to act though :mf_rosetinted:

Astor Piazzolla...it's one of the first musicians I learned to play at the piano! I hope they have played "Libertango" :wub2: Easy to play but its melody is magical.

Beautiful melody indeed :wub2: Grace Jones sang that song :wink2:

Thank you everybody that has sent in a 'Make You Happy' doodle! That part of the competition is now CLOSED, so look out for the gallery coming up tomorrow morning with all the entries. So are you ready for the LAST song we want your doodles for? You've probably guessed that 'Underwater' is the concluding track to this competition! As it's the last one we're giving you a little more time to get involved and we will be accepting doodles up until this Sunday 10th Feb at 4pm GMT. So if you haven’t had a go yet or if you have sent us a picture for every song, we want everyone to get involved!

As usual please send them in to mikacompetition@gmail.com, only send one picture per person and save the file as your name & the song title (preferably as a jpeg). Happy doodling!

From Asia Argento:

BCcVnRMCIAAEMw2.jpg

So he's a pianist in the film! I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic movie appearance, cant wait to find out more about it:wub2:

Thanks for posting Laura!

Facebook: As I’m sure you have seen, we’ve been celebrating National Doodle Day here by getting you to create doodles inspired by Mika’s songs. It has been amazing to see all your wonderful talent, we have loved looking through all the galleries and hope you have too. BUT it really wouldn’t be fair to get you to do all the hard work, would it?! So, to show his support too, Mika has done a doodle! Check it out, we have some more news on this coming later today…

481511_10151320424128040_982209329_n.jpg

:

Facebook: As I’m sure you have seen, we’ve been celebrating National Doodle Day here by getting you to create doodles inspired by Mika’s songs. It has been amazing to see all your wonderful talent, we have loved looking through all the galleries and hope you have too. BUT it really wouldn’t be fair to get you to do all the hard work, would it?! So, to show his support too, Mika has done a doodle! Check it out, we have some more news on this coming later today…

481511_10151320424128040_982209329_n.jpg

:naughty: FUNNY !!! - HaHa :thumb_yello::aah:

MIKA has a good pencil :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love,

me