guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 53s

After a mish mash of canceled flights, we are running late on posting the whereabouts of the free tix for tonight's show in Montreal...

It's coming very soon though!! These are the very last tix for the gig! Stay tuned. It won't be too far from venue!

Maybe I'm a bit late but I'd really like to show you my entry for the competition. I had no idea what to write and I was also wondering what to put in my signature here. Then I figured out a sentence for the sig and I realized that something similar would be perfect for the competition too because it just fits me very well :blush-anim-cl: so here it is

They have a winner!!!

Valérie/Gisèle. ‏@ValeriedeMTL

@mikasounds we found them Mika!!! :)) sur la pancarte!!

Edited by BiaIchihara

After a busy week of exams, I can finally show my entry for the Lozza competition:

I love a lot of the entries!

The Mika team will have a tough job, choosing the winners.

I wonder how big is this team who's in charge with Mika's FB page,because obviously it's not big enough :aah: Besides messing up all the lyrics (which is not very important,maybe),they don't even give the right dates for the shows.Therefore,Mika is playing today in Philadelphia,and Monday(:aah:) in NY,Boston is on 12th,instead of 13th,and of course,Mika is doing Marseille in June 22 :doh:

I wonder how big is this team who's in charge with Mika's FB page,because obviously it's not big enough :aah: Besides messing up all the lyrics (which is not very important,maybe),they don't even give the right dates for the shows.Therefore,Mika is playing today in Philadelphia,and Monday(:aah:) in NY,Boston is on 12th,instead of 13th,and of course,Mika is doing Marseille in June 22 :doh:

I thought Marseille is cancelled????

STARTER DRUM SET OPPORTUNITY - GREG WELLS on TWITTER

Greg Wells ‏@greg_wells 1h

@bye_tay you sound amazing. Do you have drums now?

Please add #everyonedrum to the submission so I can clearly tell an entry from a non entry.

This isn't a joke and there are no strings attached. If you're a kid, get a parent's permission before entering this contest.

Every 3 months, I'll buy a good starter drum set for the most deserving applicant.

Post a video and send me the link here.

2 months left until someone gets a free drum set with no strings attached.....

I only have 8 entries!

Edited by A. Clay

They should definitely check those show dates :sneaky2: last week they announced that he will be performing at one of our local summer festivals :fangurl: but they weren't sure about that it'll be on 9th or 10th of August... It looks like they've agreed on the second date but it's still missing from the list on mikasounds :dunno: I hope they won't change it later because I have to buy my ticket and the date would be really important

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 5m

Don't know the date yet but I just saw the final cut. So excited! Mika kills it RT @Konnor_McMullen when is 'popular song' vid coming out?

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Finally some news! Can't wait!!