Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

It makes me cringe when I read some immature fans' comments like: "I hate her!" and other vicious attacks against this poor lovely woman. Why be jealous of her just because she gave Mika a little kiss? I mean he doesn't even like women that way, he likes men :aah:

I read even worse things :sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too :naughty: After all,it was just a part of the show,what's so hard to get?? :doh:

it was not a kiss, but just a 'hi!' thing .. haha those youtube fans should watch Adam Lambert kissing on the stage with his bassist :naughty:

Me too :naughty: After all,it was just a part of the show,what's so hard to get?? :doh:

And honestly, even if it wasn't, who are they to have this kind of reaction... I only know about these comments from here, I don't see them myself very often (is it on Facebook mostly?); but I can't imagine people reacting like that to be actual fans!

It`s hard to get for those uncurable people who commented "I hate her". The only remedy for them is a sence of humour that sadly they don`t have too. (jealousy has no explanation you know...)

I think Dita is the only star person who fits Mika`s imaginary world onstage. If he wanted to add a flamboyant component to this normal ( not so theatrical, I mean) gig - he did well:thumb_yello: And don`t forget - it happened in America and she`s the American celebrity.

And honestly, even if it wasn't, who are they to have this kind of reaction... I only know about these comments from here, I don't see them myself very often (is it on Facebook mostly?); but I can't imagine people reacting like that to be actual fans!

I know, it's ridiculous. Mika likes Dita and she's fond of him! If he wants her onstage she has every right to be there. It's none of our business really.

He's done a good thing having various star guests on stage with him, because their fans will get to know Mika. But when they read all the bad comments, they won't have much respect for his fans!

We've always been upset when Mika-haters have said terrible things about him like, "I hate that fag." So why do certain people who claim to be Mika fans, disrespect another human being, just because she dares to be close to Mika?

It makes me feel ashamed of them, because other people will get the wrong idea of Mika fans, from the comments of those nasty people.

Facebook,Twitter (on different languages),YT:

:aah:
I know, it's ridiculous. Mika likes Dita and she's fond of him! If he wants her onstage she has every right to be there. It's none of our business really.

He's done a good thing having various star guests on stage with him, because their fans will get to know Mika. But when they read all the bad comments, they won't have much respect for his fans!

We've always been upset when Mika-haters have said terrible things about him like, "I hate that fag." So why do certain people who claim to be Mika fans, disrespect another human being, just because she dares to be close to Mika?

It makes me feel ashamed of them, because other people will get the wrong idea of Mika fans, from the comments of those nasty people.

You're right,the same has happened with Asia Argento,just because Mika wrote about her on his column,this is outrageous :no:

I would hope nobody would judge all of us based on a few fan-brats who are obviously so jealous they've lost their minds. Every fandom has a few. unfortunately. I'd imagine anyone who's some level of celebrity would see this kind of thing a lot to begin with.

Editing to add, I'm not defending them at all! Just that Dita has probably seen worse.

Edited by Poisonyoulove

B*tches who hate on Dita or any other woman who is close to Mika, should just sit the f*ck down and overthink their lives because it is obviously THEY are never going to marry Mika and if they are so spiteful I doubt he would even want them near him.

Dita Von Teese ‏@DitaVonTeese 13 Apr

"Pleasurable afternoon creating a spoken-word striptease with @mikasounds for his show tonight. A 1st for me! Thank you to his lovely fans!"

Poor woman,I hope she won't read some comments on YT or twitter from some "lovely fans" :aah:

Oh wow that "lovely fans" sounded really sarcastic! I really hope she didnt read the nasty comments because if she did then Mika isnt happy with it... I mean i think shes one of his best friends and because we are his fans and love him so much we should respect that. Personally i LOVE Dita, i think her performance ws really cool. But even if i didnt liked her why spread hate? I mean it wasnt even a kiss! It is the kind of peck you have to give someone while playing truth or dare when youre 10 :naughty: Mika doesnt like women that way and many gay guys kiss girls a lot so i really dont understand those "lovely fans" :shocked:

Oh wow that "lovely fans" sounded really sarcastic! I really hope she didnt read the nasty comments because if she did then Mika isnt happy with it... I mean i think shes one of his best friends and because we are his fans and love him so much we should respect that. Personally i LOVE Dita, i think her performance ws really cool. But even if i didnt liked her why spread hate? I mean it wasnt even a kiss! It is the kind of peck you have to give someone while playing truth or dare when youre 10 :naughty: Mika doesnt like women that way and many gay guys kiss girls a lot so i really dont understand those "lovely fans" :shocked:

I hope she did not read the comments :mf_rosetinted:

Some "fans" are really crazy...

I went to the YT link and now the positive comments outweigh the negatives.. That's a good corrective step :thumb_yello:

I really don't get these 'fans' if it's not Dita hate it's thinking he's no longer gay cos of the kiss :aah:

I'm not a big Dita fan at all but the vid was great and the pics are stunning!! It was a cool little thing to do and I'm glad he did!:thumb_yello:

I went to the YT link and now the positive comments outweigh the negatives.. That's a good corrective step :thumb_yello:

I really don't get these 'fans' if it's not Dita hate it's thinking he's no longer gay cos of the kiss :aah:

I'm not a big Dita fan at all but the vid was great and the pics are stunning!! It was a cool little thing to do and I'm glad he did!:thumb_yello:

I just saw it too :thumb_yello: The bad comments aren't there anymore,I'm so glad!

Yes,just like that! crapaud2.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

I would hope nobody would judge all of us based on a few fan-brats who are obviously so jealous they've lost their minds. Every fandom has a few. unfortunately. I'd imagine anyone who's some level of celebrity would see this kind of thing a lot to begin with.

Editing to add, I'm not defending them at all! Just that Dita has probably seen worse.

I think it is something celebs have to put up with, but they shouldn't have to. I know when Mika was getting hate comments in 2007, we were saying things like, "if you hate his music fine, just listen to something else, but don't pick on Mika."

I hope Dita doesn't take it too personally, but I do think it reflects badly on all of the fans. When Justin Bieber's fans were going on about some poor girl he had hooked up with, the press were talking like it was all his fans that hated her, but it probably wasn't.

I know, in Mika's case, he's not big news atm, so the press wouldn't bother, but it still looks bad anyway.

Edit: I just noticed the post above, where the negative comments are gone. Thank goodness for that.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Here's my latest La Repubblica XL column. http://videodrome-xl.blogautore.repubblica.it/2013/04/15/mika-pop-up-xl-85-english-version/ … Just finished my US tour and am walking around in a jet lag haze in France

Thanks a lot for the complete article - again it's good reading - and great to see the artwork from his sister "DaWack" again! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

The woman has been married to Marylin I-removed-some-ribs-to-do-things-i-really-shouldnt-be-doing-to-myself" Manson...do you really think she hasnt faced worst comments?:naughty:

I think you are very right - Dita surely is a tough lady :naughty:

Love,love

me

For me those "fans" are just embarrassing, also these who mean Mika is their property. For what jealous? Poor Dita and poor Mika:shocked: The problem with haters is everywhere. My niece , 17 years, is a great Mika fan like me and she says in her class her classmates already backbite about him also they know NOTHING about him. Well, I prefer that fag to some other man I met and I'm no young lady and I can't wait for the next gig and sometimes I would like to share kick asses:sneaky2: ( sorry, about my mistakes. My English is not the best:blink:

It felt so happy, positive and multicultural. This is the last thing in the world I was expecting. Very sad

MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 7 min

Am so shocked by the explosions at the finish line in Boston. Was standing near there yesterday surrounded by people from around the world

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

It felt so happy, positive and multicultural. This is the last thing in the world I was expecting. Very sad

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Am so shocked by the explosions at the finish line in Boston. Was standing near there yesterday surrounded by people from around the world

What's wrong with this world, god... :tears:

You really can ask! :blink: I saw it on the news tonight - it's a crazy world we're living in - nothing and nowhere is safe any longer :shocked: Thanks God MIKA was out of this place! :wub2:

Love,love

me