Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Youre right, but in Germany they will not hear it an advert, tell me what can I do to convince the radio stations to play Life your life( for example), anyway, I tried it before for the last album on our local station( where Mika has been end of 2012) and on one of the big ones, they dont really care about it

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of hits these days start off when people hear a song in an advert, and the airplay on radio follows from that.

Yes it's true. The first time I became aware of Paloma Faith's song "Never Tear Us Apart", it was on an advert and I thought it was a great song. I didn't know it was Paloma Faith's song though, until she sang it on an awards show.

So the ad needs to not just have the song, but the name of the singer to be really effective as promotion for Mika's songs, because in the UK, few would have even heard Underwater or LYL, much less, know that Mika sings those songs.

Who went to the XFactor filming with Mika in Genova? Did you enjoy it? We have MORE TICKETS to see Mika filming XFactor stuff, but this time in MILANO!!!! Below are the dates and the no of tickets we have:

17 JUNE @ 5pm (approx. end midnight) - 5 pairs

18 JUNE @ 5pm (approx. end 6.30pm) - 5 pairs

18 JUNE @ 7pm (approx. end midnight) - 5 pairs

19 JUNE @ 5pm (approx. end midnight) - 5 pairs

Here's the deal…. For your chance to win, simply email us at mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name & age, the name & age of your guest and a contact number. Entry is 12+ and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have a signed parental consent form. Start times and approx end times of each event above. You will need to make your own way to and from the studio, only 1 entry per person and please only enter if you can definitely attend. Please mark your email with date/ time in subject so we know, eg '17 JUNE 5PM' or '18 JUNE 7PM.' The competition opens NOW and closes on Monday 10th June at 9am London time, we'll email winners on Monday. Good luck!!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Merci Rouen. Vous étiez Incroyables!! Vraiment incroyables!

Holy sht that was amazing. 70,000 singing at the top of their lungs in Rouen surrounded by pirate ships in the old docks. Just off stage now

Merci Rouen. Vous étiez Incroyables!! Vraiment incroyables!

Holy sht that was amazing. 70,000 singing at the top of their lungs in Rouen surrounded by pirate ships in the old docks. Just off stage now

Gone up from 60,000 then :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Just arrived in Valence and the heat & summer eve has freaked me out. I forgot it was summer. Until now. I feel like an overdressed vampire

No wonder, after Salamanca :naughty: it was local November.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Just arrived in Valence and the heat & summer eve has freaked me out. I forgot it was summer. Until now. I feel like an overdressed vampire

I can understand what he means. I too forget it's Summer, living here in Britain!

*Wants to go and live in Benidorm*

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 16m

Why when I am nervous do I drink coffee?? I'm a already on number 8 today! Devil Juice

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Filming in Milan today. Very happy to be reunited with Simona, Morgan and Elio again! I have missed hanging out with them.

Why when I am nervous do I drink coffee?? I'm a already on number 8 today! Devil Juice

Oh boy,I predict he will need many breaks during these auditions :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Filming in Milan today. Very happy to be reunited with Simona, Morgan and Elio again! I have missed hanging out with them.

I'm addicted to coffee but 8 cups :blink: I can hardly imagine to drink more than 3 cups a day! Poor Mika, I suppose he's very nervous :doh:

I'm addicted to coffee but 8 cups :blink: I can hardly imagine to drink more than 3 cups a day! Poor Mika, I suppose he's very nervous :doh:

More than 5 in a day, isn't healthy for you. 8 or more will give you dehydration, and is extremely bad for you!

Has Mika's facebook page been taken over by MFC-ers? What's with the random pictures with a <3 on there?

I thought that too,but then I realized that it's impossible for any MFC-er to mess up the lyrics so badly.