I did put my MFC name, I'm wondering if my phone actually sent it now, as I checked through my sent mail and can't see it there, even though I pressed the send button.

Oh well, no worries. Good luck with the project, it's looking amazing:thumb_yello:

Oh no I missed the deadline :( oh well :D

I've been away. I got back yesterday. Have I missed my chance? ? ?

Come on, send it now! please hurry

Just got home, sent it now. Thank you SO much :wub2:

I can't send a regular pic like you requested.

Any chance you could stick this in the collage for me?

coracao-gay.jpg?w=640

A. Clay - USA - :usa:

'sent'

:thumb_yello:

When can we see the collage, girls? :blush-anim-cl:

OMG it looks amazing!! I divided all the pics into 2 collages but I tried to make all of them into 1 and it's just :swoon: so I think I'll keep it that way- one collage...

Now the sentence and the flags are left, I think we'll finish it tomorrow, I hope :teehee:

mika-team asked us when it will be ready because the want to plan when to post it, I haven't answered them yet :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

They didn't tell anything about mika, although we asked them! :sneaky2:

I wish I could show you the collage already :blush-anim-cl:

btw, 365 pics. and that's final! :naughty:

Edited by lollipop161

OMG it looks amazing!! I divided all the pics into 2 collages but I tried to make all of them into 1 and it's just :swoon: so I think I'll keep it that way- one collage...

Now the sentence and the flags are left, I think we'll finish it tomorrow, I hope :teehee:

mika-team asked us when it will be ready because the want to plan when to post it, I haven't answered them yet :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

some people on twitter are searching for the pics, I think they didn´t understand the idea of making a collage and that it needs a bit of time to finish the project.

I can´t wait to see the finished project here and on FB. Thank you girls for

the idea and working hard on it. And thank you for the spirit!!!

oh i can't wait to see the finished collage :clap:

:woot_jump: It's wonderful how much people got involved in your project for Peace :thumb_yello: Thank you so much, girls, it's an awesome idea and I'm sure your final result will be splendid! I'm really looking forward to see it :teehee:

Hi girls, there are some questions on Twitter about why everyone's name is not listed in this thread. If I understand correctly you have not posted the non-MFC names but you are still including everyone's pictures, right?

I will tweet something from the MFC account so there are no misunderstandings, but do you have a list prepared that you could post in the thread? That might make things clear.

Thanks. :flowers2:

OMG I can't wait to see it!!!! I'm sure it's gonna look AMAZING <3 :D

Hi girls, there are some questions on Twitter about why everyone's name is not listed in this thread. If I understand correctly you have not posted the non-MFC names but you are still including everyone's pictures, right?

I will tweet something from the MFC account so there are no misunderstandings, but do you have a list prepared that you could post in the thread? That might make things clear.

We are including everyone's pictures! The list here is just for you and for the order. I will ask tulun tomorrow if she has a general list.

Thanks!

Hey (:

The people on the list are MFC users. But the collage contains EVERYONE'S pics! We promise!

OMG I can't believe people are tweeting about it! :blink:

some people on twitter are searching for the pics, I think they didn´t understand the idea of making a collage and that it needs a bit of time to finish the project.

I can´t wait to see the finished project here and on FB. Thank you girls for

the idea and working hard on it. And thank you for the spirit!!!

I'm so glad you're going to show it here. I don't have Facebook and don't want to have it again.

So I'll look at it on here. I'm looking forward to seeing it! Mika is right. He does have the best fans.

I'm so glad you're going to show it here. I don't have Facebook and don't want to have it again.

So I'll look at it on here. I'm looking forward to seeing it! Mika is right. He does have the best fans.

:thumb_yello: Yes, because MIKA is the person he is, his true fans are all good, it's all obvious and natural :wub2:

Love,love

me

Hey (:

The people on the list are MFC users. But the collage contains EVERYONE'S pics! We promise!

It's easy for people to misunderstand if they are not part of MFC or maybe don't speak English very well. Not to worry. We will tweet about your progress on the project and that all the pics received have been included. Thanks for all your hard work. :huglove:

Hey (:

Not to worry, we understand :flowers2:

People tend to get very emotional (for a lack of better word :teehee:) when it comes to Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Well, Mika's fb team asked us to send them the collage first, so they'll have lots of likes for it. If people will see it outside of facebook, it won't be so exciting anymore.

But as soon as they post it there, we'll post here too.

Well' date=' Mika's fb team asked us to send them the collage first, so they'll have lots of likes for it. If people will see it outside of facebook, it won't be so exciting anymore.

But as soon as they post it there, we'll post here too.[/quote']

That's fine.

I just don't like fb. Never could get used to it and I don't like my details on too many sites, even if it's protected.

I also don't want to spend all my time on a computer, or texting, tweeting, facebooking, 24 hours a day like some people do.

I could say I'm not the right generation, but I know a lot of older people are great on a computer. I haven't got the patience or the ability to concentrate for long periods. So I stick to what I know, and the MFC is fine for me. It's great that everything about Mika makes it's way here eventually. Thanks to everyone who posts everything here. I really appreciate all the hard work.

That's fine.

I just don't like fb. Never could get used to it and I don't like my details on too many sites, even if it's protected.

I also don't want to spend all my time on a computer, or texting, tweeting, facebooking, 24 hours a day like some people do.

I could say I'm not the right generation, but I know a lot of older people are great on a computer. I haven't got the patience or the ability to concentrate for long periods. So I stick to what I know, and the MFC is fine for me. It's great that everything about Mika makes it's way here eventually. Thanks to everyone who posts everything here. I really appreciate all the hard work.

+1 :wink2: I'm extremely happy and thankful - for everyone finding, translating, posting and sharing everything here! :thumb_yello: You all make this a very special place - and thanks to you I don't need neither FB nor Twitter to be updated :wub2:

Love,love

me