MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

leila17 YEARS OLD MAGNIFIC VOICE AND BEATIRULL GIRL cARAVANE rAPHAEL SOUND

I loved that girl and her performances. But unfortunately the connection is bad and always buffering. Hope there will be some recordings to see it later now I must quit, cant refresh every minute the page!

It's a pity because the program is good. Much more fun than the italian version of The Voice (which was so boring I didn't see not even an entire episode!) and judges are nice (Mika is gorgeous!).

Great first show! :thumb_yello: Many great talents: I liked Pierre, Marina, Igit and Leila best.

And Mika's performance of "Everybody's talking" was just perfect! :wub2:

I will definitely continue following the show and would love to go to Paris for a live show....

Awesome awesome!! :mikalove:

I had really fun, although I don't undestand a word.... only "what's your name" from school and "tonight" from mika lol :aah:

but it's really different from xf italy, mika is much more funny and happy, really energetic, it was a plassure to watch him... like it's his home since ever... he's acting like a child and I like it!

can't wait for the YT videos of the funny parts and when he sang, ahm ahm!!:naughty::teehee::teehee:

Despite all my complaining about the buffering issues I hanged in swearing now and then and I managed to see the show. I totally enjoyed it. Much more than XF. Mika acted as he wished, and this was the more fun to me. He looked extremely spontaneous in some moments, whereas you could guess he just was being nice in anothers. But when he was himself, he was brilliant, witty, joyful. I laughed so so much, and they make a good team, the four of them. I appreciated so much when he stood up and swap with the girl cause "we coaches, are the ones who have to be chosen". He seems he really is free to do whatever, even steal the piano from a competitor.

I think if Italy loved him because of XF, France will go totally nutcase for him if he keeps acting like that. Even 'cause they already love him. Imo.

I did a live translation on a chat, I can post here the sentences so that non speaking people can have an idea of what he said.

Oh, and he just can't make it. He can't use the verb choisir properly as much as he can't use scegliere :naughty:

Despite all my complaining about the buffering issues I hanged in swearing now and then and I managed to see the show. I totally enjoyed it. Much more than XF. Mika acted as he wished, and this was the more fun to me. He looked extremely spontaneous in some moments, whereas you could guess he just was being nice in anothers. But when he was himself, he was brilliant, witty, joyful. I laughed so so much, and they make a good team, the four of them. I appreciated so much when he stood up and swap with the girl cause "we coaches, are the ones who have to be chosen". He seems he really is free to do whatever, even steal the piano from a competitor.

I think if Italy loved him because of XF, France will go totally nutcase for him if he keeps acting like that. Even 'cause they already love him. Imo.

I did a live translation on a chat, I can post here the sentences so that non speaking people can have an idea of what he said.

Oh, and he just can't make it. He can't use the verb choisir properly as much as he can't use scegliere :naughty:

I totally agree with you Elwendin. Mika had a lot of fun and he was at ease with the other judges. I enjoyed it a lot , now I know what to do every saturday night ;)

Well that was a very very very enjoyable show :wub2:

I'm so happy that the result is very close to what we have experienced during recordings. He was even funnier then mostly because he talked so much more than that! He just couldn't be stopped and his arguments were great. In the TV show most of it has been cut but his arguments were still strong.

I wasn't at the recording when he sang Everybody's Talkin' so I couldn't wait to hear it.. It was perfect really (well it would have been if he could finish properly :teehee:) And it's great that he could demonstrate his talent so spontaneously.

I confirm that French ppl (on the Internet anyway) are already going crazy about him but that was obvious from the start.

If there is a particular part for which you'd like translations, I'll try to do my best, just let me know :wink2:

Yes I loved that part too :swoon:

I m so totally :fangurl: ing :swoon:

And as far as going nutcase that happened to me long ago , see my MFC name :naughty:

It was so good it was extremely hard for me when it stopped :blink:

I want more :mikalove::mikadas:

Yes I loved that part too :swoon:

I m so totally :fangurl: ing :swoon:

And as far as going nutcase that happened to me long ago , see my MFC name :naughty:

It was so good it was extremely hard for me when it stopped :blink:

I want more :mikalove::mikadas:

I was willing Jennifer to shut up through my screen so we could hear more of Mika :naughty:

I'm always surprised with the amount of songs sung in English in these international shows.

I liked the Fever guy, he had a cool vibe.

:teehee:Mika so dramatic with his button.

English sounds a lot better than French in my opinion so much more musical :wub2:

Yes I liked the fever guy too :thumb_yello:

And for Mika well I even love him more :mikalove:

He was so playful cute and fun :woot_jump: He makes me melt totally :swoon:

Here we go. Please notice that that was a chat, so it's plenty of all sort of mistakes, it's referring to what was happening in the very moment (so there are no visual references) and now I get those poor journalists, cause I missed so many shades and sentences during my rushed transcription that something can be different from what it's been said. And I missed even the write the names ....

So if this is terrible please tell me and I will delete the post.

[20:33:35] : he chose to do some tv shows cause they are music involved and that make him feel comfortable

[20:34:35] : he looks for people who can tell a story, not for the perfect voice

[20:35:43] : his weird and tough performances, he does because he try to communicate, not because he wants to show off

[20:36:37] : and because he plays bad the piano

[20:36:38] : lol

[20:38:59] : and that he wears velvet cause it doesn't wrinkle

[21:07:02] : pagny had his first album before it was out in france

[21:07:17] : I'm charmed and proud to be part of this team

[21:07:55] : I can't wait to go and I want to go deep

[21:08:19] : (his sentences, except for the pagny one, that one was pagny's)

[21:09:20] : oh, by the way, he said during the news he NEVER sang Queen before

[21:09:28] : and that that song is difficult

[21:11:38] : they are telling the rules

[21:12:26] : mika: it's been months I'm wondering how it could be for those who have to do the most important performance of their lives that way

[21:13:16] : I'm not the little new one. I'm just the new one.

[21:14:26] : he also told "I'm doing this show to find a voice like yours"

[21:15:29] : the tatoo man was playing in the undergroung cause he thought that to be free was just doing whatever you want

[21:15:43] : then he got married and had a baby and changed his mind

[21:15:59] : "I'm nervous"

[21:17:16] : he tells the other coaches that the guy isn't good, he's kidding

[21:18:06] : you are crazy not be willing him

[21:18:13] : no! don't push the button!!!!

[21:18:25] : he didn't want garou to push it

[21:19:20] : the start was weird and this is why I loved it. when we will work together we'll do great

[21:20:01] : garou: hey! you are pretty confident, you new little guy

[21:20:16] : Mika: I'm BIG

[21:22:33] : Mika tells he loves him

[21:22:56] : Mika told also "It was me who pushed he button first"

[21:23:13] : Pierre is different, is alien

About a girl:

[21:30:34] : she tells she usually sings her songs and he asked to listen to them (so the girl played a song of hers)

[21:31:32] : listen, to me it's clear: you have a future

[21:32:10] : she tells she always sings in french so she's scared of Mika and Garou

[21:32:21] : Mika told her music has no language

About another girl:

[21:39:06] : he says that even if they didn't push the

botton she had the audience by her side

[21:39:29] : your voice is technically better than mine

About a boy:

[21:45:29] : Mika: I'm not the right person to work with you but I pushed the button to tell you you're great

[21:45:51] : first they joked about the guy being skinny and having such a voice

[21:46:03] : and then realized mika is more skinny

[21:46:04] : lol

[21:47:04] : mika: my button is dirty

[21:47:31] : they told him it's because he pushes with his foot (and we know they cut off the part where a coach told him: "try with your ass and see")

[21:48:50] : Mika: they must be scared on stage, I couldn't do it

[21:53:12] : mika: every time jennifer wants something bad, I'm willing to fight with her cause we love the same things

[22:04:54] : pagny:from now I'm going to cath whatever moves

[22:09:53] : Mika: I didn't pushed the button

[22:10:25] : she has to control more

[22:11:09] : A girl told them she has some eyes issues so she has to get close to them

[22:11:32] : and mika asked what is she looking for

[22:12:51] : mika is mad at jennifer cause she is able to hear a peculiar voice even if it's not perfect

[22:13:10] : and he's scared the other coaches will steal all the peculiar voices

[22:14:12] : mika told pagny she looked at him closely and she went "omg, I can't pick this one" lol

About another girl:

[22:18:31] : Mika: you make me willing to write a song for you

[22:19:45] : you are pop in a peculiar way, you didn't try to please neither the audience nor the coaches

[22:21:56] : he's begging her to choose him

[22:22:09] : I don't want to loose you, I can't loose you

[22:22:46] : you play the piano like I do, you did that thing with your voice (here I didn't get the oriental moment, someone could help?I think he's referring when he goes on high notes in his peculiar way, but not sure cause I was to busy writing, I should listen to it again), it's there I fell for you

[22:23:21] : look, what will you do if I were you and you were me? will you choose me?

[22:23:28] : and they swapped to the piano

[22:23:37] : and he went PUTAIN

[22:23:52] : and told he was really scared now

[22:30:20] : they are teasing him, Jennifer goes " we know we know, he's good, but still..." and the says to him: "you sing well, you're annoying!"

[22:32:12] : they ripped off the cables of the piano!!!!

[22:34:06] : jennifer: why did you sing????

[22:34:11] : mika: because we are singers!

[22:35:17] : he's saying again he's not little

[22:35:59] : a coach: it starts bad

[22:36:08] : Mika: it will end worse

[22:37:45] : the coaches are telling mika this guy is material for him

[22:39:29] : Mika asks what the guy listen to

[22:39:34] : classical music

[22:40:03] : and if he wants to be with him to look together for his style

[22:40:12] : and why he sings

[22:40:20] : reply: to please myself

[22:41:29] : the guy tells his voice is like Mika's one but he wants to learn something he can't do, so he chooses garou

[22:42:51] : he tells he looks at himself on the button and just sees his big nose

[22:47:46] : It's a weird game, cause actually you shake me up cause you are playing with no hand. But you have to work on your voice and in order to do this you have to write your own stories cause I know you have plenty to tell

[22:48:11] : I'm not such a good singer, I found my way through my own songs

About a guy:

[22:55:41] : you have 55 people in you which help you to sing in such different ways

[22:55:47] : I have to work with you

[22:58:17] : the guy makes the little girl choose his coach for him

[23:00:08] : Mika: he has so much potential

[23:00:13] : but he's like a bull

[23:00:23] : it 's going to be though

[23:01:05] : I get him cause I was like him

[23:01:37] : So Mika says the guy will be though

[23:02:18] : and that he said I want to work with you but he meant I'm not scared to work with you, to battle with you, to get into a corrida with you

[23:04:03] : then he said that he gets him cause he's different and he's not perfect has he is, and was when he was a boy and everybody told him he was too weird to be successful

[23:06:02] : the melanie thing:

[23:06:33] : the guy said if he can tell that he 's still looking for a melanie he met 3 years ago but that he couldn't stay in touch with

[23:06:59] : so mika told him if he chooses him he would make a whole media event to find her.

[23:07:28] : and jennifer told "I know her" she's a neighboor of mine"

[23:07:29] : lol

About a girl singing underwater:

[23:14:13] : garou: wonderful song lol

[23:14:42] : mika: you did a wonderful compliment to me, you took a sing I wrote at the piano at 2 am and I'm feeling so much flattered. I love your style.

[23:15:42] : but he prefers to let her for the other coaches

[23:15:55] : cause he thinks she would do great with them

[23:27:15] : mika tells the seat is uncomfortable

[23:30:25] : mika is telling he played the piano to get the girl cause in this show the coaches are the ones who have to been chosen

[23:30:38] : they are on a casting, not the competitors

Edited by Elwendin

That was so enjoyable! Even though I understood about two things-what's your name, and the word chanson. But you can get a lot from body language and expressions. I was thrilled because I figured wouldn't have any luck with a connection here in the US. But it was perfect. But LONG! What commitment. I got nothing done all afternoon. I couldn't even do stuff during commericals because I wanted to watch them too! Europeans either have longer attention spans or less to do on a Saturday night. :aah: Anyway, really enjoyable. I don't watch any of these shows in the US because they have become a freak show. This seemed much kinder. I like the vibe among the judges. They all seem cool. Some good talent too. I liked Marina. Did not like the girl who sang Underwater. Mika hit new levels of adorable. When he was tallking to the guitarist with the damaged hand, I didn't understand a word he says to him, but I could feel and see the kindness. If anyonewould be kind enough I'd love to read a summary.I know French already love him,but I think it's grown deeper. I've read on Twitter

That his songs are rising on the itunes charts. Well I'm hooked. But how am I going to get away with 3 1/2 hours in front of the computer on a Saturday afternoon? With my tablet to follow Twitter and MFC and my phone to translate. The lengths I go to. ?..:blush-anim-cl: