MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

This MAY be my FAV . . .

[YOUTUBE]v-Hlc8GKi1I&feature=share&list=UU6VG3K1Lf6XgW1koIScRvxg&index=2[/YOUTUBE]

I love her too. And happy she's in the Mika's team.

But I love Leila better... the tiny voice that chose Jennifer because she sings only in French and was worried about Mika and Garou's internationality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4nJFwpQ8tk

I am happy to follow this show. It's a good opportunity to learn back my french and discover more about french contemporary music.

Edited by amneris

The charts right now ! :yay:

#8 Underwater

#61 Elle Me Dit

#62 Relax, Take It Easy

#108 Grace Kelly

#116 Rain

#143 Love Today

#191 Lollipop

#209 Happy Ending

#243 Big Girl

#10 The Origin of Love

#36 Life In Cartoon Motion

#105 The Boy Who Knew Too Much

It's great that Underwater is doing so well and not just EMD and 5-7 year old songs.

I found a torrent of the entire show and downloaded it last night. It is 1080p high def so it's a huge file and I can't share it but if anyone knows about downloading torrents I'll post a link later. You need torrent software and to register an account and be able to download at high speeds or it will take forever.

I really am amazed that they would air a popular show like this on a Saturday night for many hours. This is unheard of in North America. I really can't spend 3 or 4 hours on a Saturday afternoon watching a poor quality stream that's for sure. :aah: I don't know if I'll be able to stick with this show but I am going to have to download these torrents rather than watching live so I would recommend it for anyone in the same boat. I think if I can't replay bits while I'm watching I'm not really going to be able to fully understand what's going on anyway.

#8 Underwater

#61 Elle Me Dit

#62 Relax, Take It Easy

#108 Grace Kelly

#116 Rain

#143 Love Today

#191 Lollipop

#209 Happy Ending

#243 Big Girl

#10 The Origin of Love

Thank you Vanessa :thumb_yello:

It´s great! Maybe TOOL gets it´s honour which it deserves now :teehee:

It's great that Underwater is doing so well and not just EMD and 5-7 year old songs.

I found a torrent of the entire show and downloaded it last night. It is 1080p high def so it's a huge file and I can't share it but if anyone knows about downloading torrents I'll post a link later. You need torrent software and to register an account and be able to download at high speeds or it will take forever.

I really am amazed that they would air a popular show like this on a Saturday night for many hours. This is unheard of in North America. I really can't spend 3 or 4 hours on a Saturday afternoon watching a poor quality stream that's for sure. :aah: I don't know if I'll be able to stick with this show but I am going to have to download these torrents rather than watching live so I would recommend it for anyone in the same boat. I think if I can't replay bits while I'm watching I'm not really going to be able to fully understand what's going on anyway.

The link to to download the torrents would be extremely useful for me, because I won't be able to watch the show live, either... So thank you in advance, Christine :huglove:

I'm really curious about this show

I watched the show yesterday and I have to say even I don´t watch the German talent shows I really enjoyed the show yesterday. I like the other judges and I like Jenifer so much more than Simona!!! Thank you to my live translater Silvie :flowers2: you helped me a lot :wink2:.

The link to to download the torrents would be extremely useful for me, because I won't be able to watch the show live, either... So thank you in advance, Christine :huglove:

I'm really curious about this show

https://www.t411.me/torrents/the-voice-3-fr-episode-1-11-janvier-2014-720p

I see there's another file on this site that is standard defition so should download quicker but not as high quality. You can search for it if you prefer that. You need to register an account on this site to use their torrents.

I watched the show yesterday and I have to say even I don´t watch the German talent shows I really enjoyed the show yesterday. I like the other judges and I like Jenifer so much more than Simona!!! Thank you to my live translater Silvie :flowers2: you helped me a lot :wink2:.

Seems there were a few translating parties going on at various parts of the world.:thumb_yello:

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did... Must say it was a breather to undetstand everything!

Seems there were a few translating parties going on at various parts of the world.:thumb_yello:

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did... Must say it was a breather to undetstand everything!

I have to say I understood much more at X- factor and I don´t don´t know why Italian was easier for my ears :teehee:

I have to say I understood much more at X- factor and I don´t don´t know why Italian was easier for my ears :teehee:

It's because all the consonants are enunciated in Italian and a lot of them are dropped in French. Based on an interview I listened to the other day Mika's French sounds more fluid and less simple than it did in 2007 and he is surely expressing more complex ideas in French I would think.

https://www.t411.me/torrents/the-voice-3-fr-episode-1-11-janvier-2014-720p

I see there's another file on this site that is standard defition so should download quicker but not as high quality. You can search for it if you prefer that. You need to register an account on this site to use their torrents.

It doesn't allow me to register and I don't speak French at all, so have no idea what to do :blink: But thank you anyway :thumb_yello:

---

I did it!!! I'm not that dull :teehee: Thank you so much for the link :huglove:

Edited by Mousetrap

Isn't that amazing? I love it so much, internet is awesome.

I'll try Christine link (thank you for having found it and sharing), I didn't download XF but I think I want to save The Voice.

It´s great! Maybe TOOL gets it´s honour which it deserves now :teehee:

I so hope it! It's my fav.

And I just gave you a tiny payback, you know :huglove:

#8 Underwater

#61 Elle Me Dit

#62 Relax, Take It Easy

#108 Grace Kelly

#116 Rain

#143 Love Today

#191 Lollipop

#209 Happy Ending

#243 Big Girl

#10 The Origin of Love

:thumb_yello::pbjt::groovy::clap:

Unfortunately I couldn't see the show but judging from your comments, it must be gorgeous!! I'm so curious... :mikalove:

Later I try to download it from torrent --> thanks a lot for the link, Christine!!! :flowers2:

And the next week I will not lose it!! :wub2:

Isn't that amazing? I love it so much, internet is awesome.

I'll try Christine link (thank you for having found it and sharing), I didn't download XF but I think I want to save The Voice.

I so hope it! It's my fav.

And I just gave you a tiny payback, you know :huglove:

Yes it is! Mika makes the world so small in such occasion... It's like we were all together watching it in our living room:wub2:

Thank you Christine!! i really wanted to watch the show!

@Mousetrap: It is very easy to download, just click the Télécharger button!

I haven't sorted out yet :shocked: I'll try again later :teehee:

I get pops up maybe that's because I don't have a torrent account? :dunno:

I can see it on replay but I'd love to save it :wub2:

Here we go. Please notice that that was a chat, so it's plenty of all sort of mistakes, it's referring to what was happening in the very moment (so there are no visual references) and now I get those poor journalists, cause I missed so many shades and sentences during my rushed transcription that something can be different from what it's been said. And I missed even the write the names ....

So if this is terrible please tell me and I will delete the post.

[20:33:35] : he chose to do some tv shows cause they are music involved and that make him feel comfortable

[20:34:35] : he looks for people who can tell a story, not for the perfect voice

[20:35:43] : his weird and tough performances, he does because he try to communicate, not because he wants to show off

[20:36:37] : and because he plays bad the piano

[20:36:38] : lol

[20:38:59] : and that he wears velvet cause it doesn't wrinkle

[21:07:02] : pagny had his first album before it was out in france

[21:07:17] : I'm charmed and proud to be part of this team

[21:07:55] : I can't wait to go and I want to go deep

[21:08:19] : (his sentences, except for the pagny one, that one was pagny's)

[21:09:20] : oh, by the way, he said during the news he NEVER sang Queen before

[21:09:28] : and that that song is difficult

[21:11:38] : they are telling the rules

[21:12:26] : mika: it's been months I'm wondering how it could be for those who have to do the most important performance of their lives that way

[21:13:16] : I'm not the little new one. I'm just the new one.

[21:14:26] : he also told "I'm doing this show to find a voice like yours"

[21:15:29] : the tatoo man was playing in the undergroung cause he thought that to be free was just doing whatever you want

[21:15:43] : then he got married and had a baby and changed his mind

[21:15:59] : "I'm nervous"

[21:17:16] : he tells the other coaches that the guy isn't good, he's kidding

[21:18:06] : you are crazy not be willing him

[21:18:13] : no! don't push the button!!!!

[21:18:25] : he didn't want garou to push it

[21:19:20] : the start was weird and this is why I loved it. when we will work together we'll do great

[21:20:01] : garou: hey! you are pretty confident, you new little guy

[21:20:16] : Mika: I'm BIG

[21:22:33] : Mika tells he loves him

[21:22:56] : Mika told also "It was me who pushed he button first"

[21:23:13] : Pierre is different, is alien

About a girl:

[21:30:34] : she tells she usually sings her songs and he asked to listen to them (so the girl played a song of hers)

[21:31:32] : listen, to me it's clear: you have a future

[21:32:10] : she tells she always sings in french so she's scared of Mika and Garou

[21:32:21] : Mika told her music has no language

About another girl:

[21:39:06] : he says that even if they didn't push the

botton she had the audience by her side

[21:39:29] : your voice is technically better than mine

About a boy:

[21:45:29] : Mika: I'm not the right person to work with you but I pushed the button to tell you you're great

[21:45:51] : first they joked about the guy being skinny and having such a voice

[21:46:03] : and then realized mika is more skinny

[21:46:04] : lol

[21:47:04] : mika: my button is dirty

[21:47:31] : they told him it's because he pushes with his foot (and we know they cut off the part where a coach told him: "try with your ass and see")

[21:48:50] : Mika: they must be scared on stage, I couldn't do it

[21:53:12] : mika: every time jennifer wants something bad, I'm willing to fight with her cause we love the same things

[22:04:54] : pagny:from now I'm going to cath whatever moves

[22:09:53] : Mika: I didn't pushed the button

[22:10:25] : she has to control more

[22:11:09] : A girl told them she has some eyes issues so she has to get close to them

[22:11:32] : and mika asked what is she looking for

[22:12:51] : mika is mad at jennifer cause she is able to hear a peculiar voice even if it's not perfect

[22:13:10] : and he's scared the other coaches will steal all the peculiar voices

[22:14:12] : mika told pagny she looked at him closely and she went "omg, I can't pick this one" lol

About another girl:

[22:18:31] : Mika: you make me willing to write a song for you

[22:19:45] : you are pop in a peculiar way, you didn't try to please neither the audience nor the coaches

[22:21:56] : he's begging her to choose him

[22:22:09] : I don't want to loose you, I can't loose you

[22:22:46] : you play the piano like I do, you did that thing with your voice (here I didn't get the oriental moment, someone could help?I think he's referring when he goes on high notes in his peculiar way, but not sure cause I was to busy writing, I should listen to it again), it's there I fell for you

[22:23:21] : look, what will you do if I were you and you were me? will you choose me?

[22:23:28] : and they swapped to the piano

[22:23:37] : and he went PUTAIN

[22:23:52] : and told he was really scared now

[22:30:20] : they are teasing him, Jennifer goes " we know we know, he's good, but still..." and the says to him: "you sing well, you're annoying!"

[22:32:12] : they ripped off the cables of the piano!!!!

[22:34:06] : jennifer: why did you sing????

[22:34:11] : mika: because we are singers!

[22:35:17] : he's saying again he's not little

[22:35:59] : a coach: it starts bad

[22:36:08] : Mika: it will end worse

[22:37:45] : the coaches are telling mika this guy is material for him

[22:39:29] : Mika asks what the guy listen to

[22:39:34] : classical music

[22:40:03] : and if he wants to be with him to look together for his style

[22:40:12] : and why he sings

[22:40:20] : reply: to please myself

[22:41:29] : the guy tells his voice is like Mika's one but he wants to learn something he can't do, so he chooses garou

[22:42:51] : he tells he looks at himself on the button and just sees his big nose

[22:47:46] : It's a weird game, cause actually you shake me up cause you are playing with no hand. But you have to work on your voice and in order to do this you have to write your own stories cause I know you have plenty to tell

[22:48:11] : I'm not such a good singer, I found my way through my own songs

About a guy:

[22:55:41] : you have 55 people in you which help you to sing in such different ways

[22:55:47] : I have to work with you

[22:58:17] : the guy makes the little girl choose his coach for him

[23:00:08] : Mika: he has so much potential

[23:00:13] : but he's like a bull

[23:00:23] : it 's going to be though

[23:01:05] : I get him cause I was like him

[23:01:37] : So Mika says the guy will be though

[23:02:18] : and that he said I want to work with you but he meant I'm not scared to work with you, to battle with you, to get into a corrida with you

[23:04:03] : then he said that he gets him cause he's different and he's not perfect has he is, and was when he was a boy and everybody told him he was too weird to be successful

[23:06:02] : the melanie thing:

[23:06:33] : the guy said if he can tell that he 's still looking for a melanie he met 3 years ago but that he couldn't stay in touch with

[23:06:59] : so mika told him if he chooses him he would make a whole media event to find her.

[23:07:28] : and jennifer told "I know her" she's a neighboor of mine"

[23:07:29] : lol

About a girl singing underwater:

[23:14:13] : garou: wonderful song lol

[23:14:42] : mika: you did a wonderful compliment to me, you took a sing I wrote at the piano at 2 am and I'm feeling so much flattered. I love your style.

[23:15:42] : but he prefers to let her for the other coaches

[23:15:55] : cause he thinks she would do great with them

[23:27:15] : mika tells the seat is uncomfortable

[23:30:25] : mika is telling he played the piano to get the girl cause in this show the coaches are the ones who have to been chosen

[23:30:38] : they are on a casting, not the competitors

thank you :thumb_yello:

I just watched the program and I'm really happy that it shows a great Mika, exactly as he was during the recordings. I was worried that he may seems strange or crazy because of the video editing, but not at all, they show him exactly as he is, clever, full of energy, kind and funny.

And when he played the piano and sang, it was sooo good! But I wanted to k.ll the other judges who tried to ruin his song :aah:

It was very busy with The Voice yesterday evening, as you know it was also the recording for a next show of The Voice :wub2:

That was a new step of the program, called "épreuve ultime" ("ultimate test"), this year was the first time they did it. It is supposed to be boadcasted after the blind auditions and the battles, just before the live shows.

We were around 30 fans and we managed to be seated all together (that was quite a challenge because they first wanted us to stand, as for the first time the public was half seated / half standing. Thanks to Eva, Ninie and Isa for the talks with The Voice team :wink2:) BUT we were behind Mika (no other possibility) :aah: We could still see him (and hear him of course) so it was ok actually. The funny thing is that Mika looked for us during the show at the place we were seated usually, but of course couldn't find us!

It was actually a bit disapointing because yesterday was only about Jenifer and Florent Pagny's teams :aah: Garou's and Mika's will be on Tuesday :thumb_yello:

Nothing special to report about the contestants, I don't want to spoil anything especially now that The Voice is on TV every Saturday :wink2:

We waited for Mika after the recording, he came to us walking (yes :mf_rosetinted:), there were more people than usual and he signed a few things, chatting with people. He took one pic with a nice young guy who was meeting him for the first time and was really really happy, that was a cute moment :wub2: Mika told us he had been looking for us during the show :teehee: and also he had been sick since Christmas (coz someone asked him for a kiss. No comment :mf_rosetinted:).

Then he left running 50 meters :naughty: to join Florent Pagny waiting for him in his car. Actually Florent had left the car to talk with his own fans, so someone told me that Mika seated at the driver place and when Florent finally came, Mika was the one driving when they left :aah:

He has not tweeted since then, I hope they arrived safe :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

also he had been sick since Christmas (coz someone asked him for a kiss. No comment :mf_rosetinted:).

ahahahah I love this! He could add into his side project a book titled: "1000 ways to kindly avoid kisses from random people".

At signing session in Bergamo a man kissed him suddenly and he immediately moved his head and looked him with a sight like: "you got me" or something like that :naughty:

Thanks for your repot

Now I'm going to read sylvie's chat :wub2: thank you dear :mf_rosetinted:

You need special software in order to download torrents. You install this first (or similar software):

http://www.utorrent.com/

Then you download the torrent file from the link I posted earlier. When you open up the torrent file in the UTorrent software it will connect you with people who are hosting the files on their computer and you can download simultaneously from multiple people which makes it quite fast for the size of the file.

If you don't know anything about torrents you might find it easier to download DerMoment's file. But I just watched the HD file and it is really good quality. I have a 26 inch monitor and it's the same quality as watching it on a TV of the same size.